No Longer Unofficial

I Did It for Love

(This is a short little fill-in chapter. But I thought it would be cute. :P Thanks for all the comments and subscriptions! <333

P.S. Did anyone see Seohyun's teaser for Twinkle? Jkljsdkjdkfljaklf.)

"Kyuhyun..."

What had just happened? Was this real life? Seohyun gazed into his eyes, and he returned her stare. It was all too surreal....

"Seohyun?" He said her name quietly. After singing out his feelings, he became reluctant to talk. 

"D-Did you really write that?" There was no way he could have...if he did, she underestimated his skills. And that was saying something. He was definitely something worth obsessing over. 

He nodded feebly. 

"There's no way...y-you're incredible." Kyuhyun could get that song published, and make millions! He was extremely good-looking, nice, different from every other guy she had ever met...If he wanted to, he could pass as a model. Or a celebrity. How much better could he be?

"That's only because I meant every word of it..." He admitted. The song came from deep down in his heart. 

"You could publish that, and make millions, and--"

"No, I won't do that. This song is yours. No one else needs to hear it."

The sweetest things she had ever heard all happened to come out of his mouth. Words couldn't express how lucky she felt. 

"Oh..."

"Seohyun...?" He repeated her name, getting back to what he was going to say before.

"Yes?"

"So...um..." How could he say it without sounding like a loser? "Will you be my girlfriend?"

It seemed like they were already dating, though. She nodded and a smile crept up on her face. 

"Awesome." He patted her head in a fatherly way. 

She looked up at Kyuhyun and fixed her hair as soon, as he removed his hand from her head. It was nice to know that she had such a great first boyfriend. And, hopefully, her last. 

"Y-You're my first boyfriend." She stated. It was something she felt he should know.

"And you're my first girlfriend." He replied. "How do guys look at you and not want to date you?"

"Maybe because I'm ugly, awkward, and boring?" That was how she really felt about herself.

His eyes widened in horror. "How could you say that about yourself?"

"Because it's true." Seohyun was starting to sound like a pity craver. "Actually, I take that back." She laughed.

"Good, you better. You're the most beautiful girl I have laid my eyes on."

"And how come you haven't had a girlfriend before, hm?"

"Because I haven't been interested. And I have more things to focus on."

"Oh..."

There was an awkawrd silence, except for the birds chirping. Neither of them knew what to say next.

"So...uh..."

Seohyun shrugged. 

"When do you think Ryeowook should know?" She asked.

"He probably already does." It sounded extremely creepy, but it was true. He had his own way of knowing things. "Are you free this weekend? Maybe we could do something."

Time came in excess to her, so that wouldn't be a problem. The weekends were usually nothing but sleeping and reading. Her parents wouldn't mind, unless they couldn't trust Kyu. But that wouldn't be a problem.

"I am." She confirmed. "And that would be awesome!"

"Mhm. Do you have a phone?"

Hah, she wished. A phone wasn't something she could afford. "No."

"Well, we should go get you one soon." He offered generously.

"Thank you!" Seohyun's eyes formed into an eye-smile. "Can you walk me home soon?"

"Of course." He took her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers.