Honesty

I Did It for Love

(A/N: Yay, I finally found the time to update again! Maybe I can write a chapter per day over the weekends...Hm..:3 Again, thanks for the amazing comments! They boosted my self esteem soooo much. :D  Thank you, NurazChan; jinnie; benosuju; Eycha_ys83; Chloe1203, dcyseokyu; aLiceLee; seokykyu. This chapter was kind of awkward to write, I don't know why. Keke. Fighting! <33)

"So where should we show her first?" Ryeowook asked.

Kyuhyun shrugged. "Upstairs?"

He nodded, and led the other two up the stairs. Since there were people all over the first floor, it was easy to walk around. Seohyun, lucky not to trip up the stairs, still held onto Kyuhyun's hand; they forgot to let go. The hallway was huge. It seemed to stretch on with no end. She could tell that the rooms were huge, since there weren't that many doors. Finally, Ryeowook opened a door, and they all walked in.

She was right--the rooms were ginormous. This one, in particular, looked like an office. There was a long, wooden desk that was against the wall opposite to her, with a computer and lamp on top. The walls were painted in a creamy white, while the floor was a dark wood. The big windows were covered with navy blue curtains. The entire room was nearly the size of her house. 

"Wow..."

Kyuhyun smiled. "This is the second office."

"The second office?"

He nodded.

"Is there a third?"

What about a fourth?

"Nope, only two. This one is mainly for me, though. My father uses the one downstairs." At the mention of his father, he tried his best not to sneer.

"It's really nicely decorated."

"Thank you."

Ryeowook cleared his throat. "Next room, right?"

Kyuhyun closed the door behind them, and they continued down the hall.

"What room should we show her now?" 

"Um, you can show her my room, if you want."

Ryeowook opened the door to another room, and lead them in.

"This is where you'll be sleeping after you two get married." He whispered into Seohyun's ear. She squealed quietly as her cheeks turned light red, but quickly let his comment go.

It was an incredible room. The walls were a pale blue color, and it was about the same size as the other room. His bed was king-sized, which was more than twice the size of her own bed. Across from it was a long mirror, which he probably looked in constantly. On top of the mirror was a small, round clock. By the far corner was a large flat-screen TV and a navy blue bean bag. From what she saw, there was also a video game system connected to the TV. 

"Is this your room?" She asked.

"uh huh. Nice, isn't it?"

Seohyun nodded. "Very...it's huge!"

"The bigger the better, yeah?" 

They laughed, Seohyun looked at the time.

"Are you tired?" He asked.

"No, not at all." Thirty minutes had passed since she had gotten there, so she was good with the timing.

"If you are, you could always use his bed and sneak out in the morning." Ryeowook insisted.

She stared at him in shock, and he winked.

"ert..." She mumbled. Besides, she wasn't even tired in the first place.

"Oh shut up!" Kyuhyun scolded, jokingly. 

"Gee, you aren't very hospitable at all." Ryeowook said. "Wanna play video games?"

"Yeah!" Said Kyuhyun, eagerly. "Seohyun, would you like to play with me?"

She shook her head, rejecting his offer. "No thank you, you two can play. I'm terrible at video games."

"Are you sure? Wookie's pretty bad, too." He winked and added, "No offense."

"Hey, I'm just as good as you are!" 

"Psh, not even close."

"Stop arguing!"

Thanks to Seohyun, they stopped. Ryeowook was the first one to apologize first. 

"Should we really be up here?" He asked. "I mean, shouldn't we 'socialize'?"

"We probably should." Kyu grabbed Seohyun's hand and led her out the door. As awkward as it felt to finally be her hand for the second time, he just didn't want to let go.

She carefully and impressively walked down the staircase in her heels and dress, holding hands with Kyuhyun.

"She hasn't met your parents yet." Ryeowook reminded him. "Do you plan on introducing her?"

He had completely forgotten. "Um, Seohyun...there's some people whom I want you to meet."

"Oh, really? Who?"

She seemed excited. He took her around the first floor, until they bumped into an older man and woman.

"Oh, hi dear!" The woman said, smiling. The man wasn't paying any attention. "Enjoying yourself?"

He was. "Yeah, good job. There's someone I think you should meet." He nudged Seohyun. 

His mother laughed, acknowledging her presence. "Hello, what is your name?"

Seohyun bowed. "My name is Joo-hyun. It's nice to meet you."

"She prefers to go by Seohyun though."

They shook hands. "Are you his girlfriend? You look beautiful, by the way."

"N-No." She stuttered. "We're just friends. And thank you."

"And why aren't you dating such a polite young girl?"

There was an awkward silence between them that seemed unbreakable. It seemd that Ryeowook got lost in the crowd, but luckily, he showed up at the right time.

"I don't know either, Mrs. Cho." 

They laughed. Seohyun didn't know what to say. 

"Have you introduced your future girlfriend to your father yet?" Kyuhyun's mother joked.

"No..."

"Don't."

Kyu nodded. He wasn't planning on talking to him anyway. His father had the sole power to ruin things and plans before they even started.

"Well, um, I think I'll be walking her home now." 

Seohyun waved and smiled genuinely. "It's nice to meet you."

"You, too!"

Kyuhyun's mother had a lively personality, despite her age. It was nice to see, in Seohyun's opinion. She would have liked to met his father too, but...But what? Why couldn't she?

The three of them walked to the front door, waving goodbye at anyone who waved to them first. 

"Ryeowook, are you coming with us?"

"Nope, I have to stay here. Parents, remember?" He rolled his eyes.

"Oh, right. Bye." Kyu waved at him, and Seohyun gave him a quick hug. 

He led her outside, and back to his car. Ever since they left and were completely alone, she had the urge to say something.

"Kyuhyun?" She said while getting in the car.

"Yes?" He did the same.

"There's something I kind of want to tell you..."

"Okay, I'm listening. Tell me." He shifted his position to face her.

"I...I think I...um..." The words just wouldn't come out. Her mind went blank.

"You..."

"Um..."

Then the most amazing thing happened. Or at least, she thought it was. Without warning, Kyuhyun leaned closer and gave her a full kiss on the cheek. Her emotions were going haywire.

"I like you too, Seohyun." He said calmly, placing his hand on top of hers.