The search

I Think I Love You
Taeyeons POV~

" so shinyoung if your done falling down around the house I wanted to know if you could help us with our case." I say as I watch to make sure that she doesn't fall down again.

" well yeah of course! What else would I do? Your pretty clueless you know. And it would help if you stopped staring at me. I'm not going to fall down again.....maybe." she says as she stares at the evidence.

Me clueless! Boya! I wonder what agency she's from! I should have phoned that other agency! Even if their name was the burglar rapists, they couldn't be that much harm could they? I think to myself as i stare at the ceiling.

" she isn't that clueless is she? She's staring randomly at the ceiling" shinyoung said as I keep staring at the ceiling.

" I seriously don't know. I only met her two days ago, I think her mind might be white paper that has the occasional byun written on it." Minji says as she shakes her head.

"YAAH! That's unfair! I am not clueless! I am not a byun either! Try getting to know my cousin sunhwa, Her mind is completely white paper!" I defend myself.

" HAHAHA! It probably runs in the family then taeyeon!" Minji and shinyoung says at the same time.

Ugh! These people are hard to work with! I rather be at Tiffany's right now. Hey that reminds me we still have to ask her if she had anything to do with it or at least knows who did it. I think to myself as I unconsciously stare at the ground.

"there she goes spacing out again. Maybe we should call her 4Dtaeng. Wow I'm coming up with lots of amazing nicknames today!" Minji says as she pumps her fist into the air.

"jeez, I wonder if shes going t be that spaced out when we work on the case." shinyoung says as Minji looks at me.

"I can hear you guys.....I AM NOT 4D! And I refuse to be called 4Dtaeng!" I say as I hit Minji in the shoulder a couple of times.

"whatever you say 4DbyunTaeng.. I MADE ANOTHER ONE! I am on a roll!" Minji says as she pats herself on the back.

Oh jeez, oh well we should start the case. I think to myself.

"okay let-" i Was cut off by shinyoung.

"we should leave the irresponsible 4Dbyuntaeng here and g figure out that case." she said as she and Minji leave.

Oh my gosh! This is frustrating! I think as I go see what they're doing.

" oh so that's the evidence you have. Well it's seems pretty clear that this was a one person effort." shinyoung says.

"how so?" I ask as they scream and jump around (especially shinyoung)

"HOLY CRAPPING MONKEYS ON THE LOG IN THE SEA THAT GETS WASHED UP ON THE SHORE OF MIAMI BEACH AND THEN MARRIES A PSYCHOPATHIC THAT TRIES TO KILL HIM TO GET HIS BONES FOR THE SACRED MONKEY BONE SOUP BUT ESCAPES TO SEOUL AND GETS A JOB AS A TAXI DRIVER BUT GETS ROBBED AND LOSES HIS MONEY BUT FINDS ANOTHER JOB AS A TV PRODUCER BUT GETS FIRED AFTER USING THE CAMERA FOR INAPPROPRIATE PURPOSES THEN HE KILLS HIMSELF IN THE BATHROOM OF HIS DIRTY MOTEL ROOM BY ING A BANANA AND MAKING IT GET STUCK IN HIS THROAT!" shinyoung said intone single breath.(A/N can you imagine shinyoung saying that in one breath? o_O)

"holy on a log." Minji and I both say in unison

"sorry if it was too short, usually it's three times as long but I wanted to get started on the case." she said that too in one breath.

"wow...anywho did Minji tell you of the evidence we got so far?" I ask as I take a seat on the big totoro plush that lays in the middle of the floor in my room.

"she has. Today we need to go interview the troll, tan skin, Asian, and girl hating people we suspect as the evil people that did this to you girls." she said as she pointed at our orange bodies.

" okay so who do we interview first?" I say as I pet the soft fur that is on my totoro plush.

" the person that we interview first will be your cousin sulli." she said as she and Minji run out to Shinyoung's car that is parked outside my house.

"I AM GOING TO RIDE SHOTGUN WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" Minji says as she slams open the door as she runs out.

" NO IT'S MY SPECIAL DETECTIVE VEHICLE! AND I WILL NOT LET SOME TROLL SPAM IT!" shinyoung says as she tries to open the door.

"OH HAHAHA! THAT WAS THE WORST JOKE EVER! ANYWAY I DON'T GIVE A CRAP IM RIDING IN FRONT WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" Minji says as she pushes shinyoung out the way.

"HEY! DRIVER DON'T OPEN THE DAMN DOOR FOR THIS TROLL!" shinyoung says as she shouts at her shaggy haired driver that is in the drivers seat.

" SHUT UP!IM RIDING IN FRONT BECAUSE I AM BEAUTIFUL, YOUNG, A GREAT DANCER AND IS THE DEFINITION OF Y!" Minji says as she quickly slides herself into the passenger seat.

" SURE.. DAMN YOU MINHO!" shinyoung curses her driver.

Aish those two are too much to handle. I think to myself as I go to the car and sits on Minji's lap.

" what are you doing?" she asks as I buckle us in.

" sitting in the front. What Does it look like I'm doing? Trying to you?" I laugh at my own joke.

"that could be a possibility for dorky 4DByunTaeng." she says as she and shinyoung laugh.

" YAHH! I am not a 4DByunTaeng!" I say as I puff out my cheeks and cross out my arms.

"yeah, no ert admits that she's a ert." she says with a laugh. I stay quiet for a while knowing that she's beaten me. I tell Minho the directions to sulli's house and we arrive in a few minutes.

"Minho I'll be back in a little bit.. AND YOU BETTER NOT LET THIS TROLL IN THE FRONT!" she yells as she points at Minji and Minji just sticks out her tongue. We knock on the door and sulli opens it. Shinyoung and Minji both jump on her.

" DID YOU DO THIS?! AND WHERE WERE YOU THIS MORNING AT SIX THIRTY?!" they both shout as Minji points at herself and shinyoung points at me.

"AHH! WHO ARE YOU GUYS?! TAE WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!?!"" sulli says as she tries to slide herself out of their grip.

"uh..well.. As you can see someone did this to us and you are one of the suspects. And we want to know if you did it or you know something about it." I say as I push shinyoung and Minji off of sulli.

"no I did not do this to you. And I was sleeping at six thirty. Like seriously who wakes up at six thirty just to prank people?" sulli says as she gives a glare at shinyoung and Minji.

" that's just what she wants us to think! She probably was bored and went to your house to prank you guys!" shinyoung says as she and Minji start randomly pointing their fingers at sulli.

" no, I would not go through that to prank my cousin. Maybe HaYeon would but I wouldn't. And I also have an alibi." she says as she sticks out her tongue at the detective duo.

" and who may that be huh? Your imaginary friend liar that tells you things?" Minji sarcastically says.

" no it's hyoyeon, my friend. She stayed over night because her friend jessica was out with her friend and was neglecting her." she says with a confident smirk.

" and who may that friend be? And where would this 'hyoyeon' be? HMMM." shinyoung says as she sticks her body close to sulli's in a threatening manner.

" she's upstairs playing saints row with sunny." she says as walks upstairs while motioning them to following her.

" AHH CRAP! I got killed by the fuzz!" sunny says as she throws the controller at the door.

"hey hey hey! Watch it! Are you trying to kill me or something!" sulli says as she picks up the controller and passes it back to sunny.

"oh sorry, hey taey--- WHAT THE HELL? WHAT ARE YOU?" she says as she laughs.

" I am a troll. But I didn't do this by will, someone tampered with the washing products. And the result was very orange green haired girls." I say as I see sunny trying to hold in her laughter.

" HAHAHA! You and the new girl got pwnd! I can't wait to see who did it so I can give them a high five!" she said as she rolled around on the floor.

Well obviously she's not the one who did it, and that also means that Sooyoung and sulli didn't do it because they probably would have told that loud mouth sunny. I think to myself as I think about wether it was HaYeon or Tiffany.

" oh shut up midget!" I say

"hahaha! You are a troll! And your almost as small as me! I'm 155 and your 160! That's only a 5cm difference! You Danshin!" she said as she walked up to me and touched my spiked hair.

"don't touch me you Danshin! And 5cm really makes a difference in your case!" she scoffed at my comment.

"haha! You both are so short! I'm 165cm! Haha I'm 5'5 and you guys are 5'3 and under!" Minji started laughing hard while sulli and hyoyeon started to laugh too.

"hey being short isn't so bad." shinyoung says

"HAHAHA! Your even shorter than me!" sunny says as she starts laughing hysterically.

" shut up." she says as she leaves the house.

"HAHAHA! SPECIAL DIVERSION POWERS OF SHINYOUNG!" shinyoung laughs hard as she tries to open the door.

"MINHO OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!" she says as she starts smacking the window.

"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU IM SPEAKING WITH MINJI ON THE PHONE." he says as he Hangs up his phone.

"I SAID OPEN THIS--" shinyoung gets tackled to the ground by Minji. I walk outside open the car door and sit inside.

"haha ers!" I say as I lock the passengers door.

"HEY!" Minji and shinyoung say as the bang on the window.

"to bad so sad!' I say as I stick my tongue out. They get inside the back of the car mumbling incoherent words.

"who is the next one we interview shinyoung?" I ask as we drive aimlessly on the highway.

"well your sisters would probably be best to go to first then we will go to that friend of yours's (haha not proper grammar and it doesnt make sense but I don't care! :P. <--- lol Nicole face again) house." she says as I tell Minho the directions to my other cousins house where she stays on the weekends. We knock on the door and my cousin Nana opens the door.

"oh hey taeyeon! Fancy seeing you here!" she says as she gives me a hug.

"oh great another alibi!" shinyoung says as she walks back to the car.

"MINHO OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" she says as she pounds on the window.

"LA DI LA DI DA DA DA! MY NAME IS CHOI MINHO AND I RULE!" he sang as shinyoung pounded on the window some more.

"I should really get a better driver." shinyoung mumbled as she walked back to the house.

" where is HaYeon Nana?" I ask as I look behind her.

" she has been out all day. She drank five energy drinks and passed out this morning at five thirty. She never woke up since then. But omo she's been up since two days ago so she's going to sleep for awhile now." she said as she ushered us to where HaYeon was passed out. She was on the dining table with a cape on her neck and lightsaber in her hand.

"HaYeon, wake up." I gently shake her. I got no response.

" HaYeon sweetie wake up!" I shake her a bit harder. Still no response.

"HAYEON WAKE THE HELL UP!" I shake her violently and she falls to the floor. STILL no response or a movement.

"she couldn't have done it she would have had to sleep walk and do it." I say as I kick her body.

Crazy middle schoolers these days. You'd think that they'd be in a sorority or a frat from the way that they spend their weekends and holidays. I say as. Leave her passed out body.

"okay come back soon taengoo~ahh so you can pick up your sister." she says as we leave to the car.

"okay I'm going to be mature about this and you can sit in the front seat." Minji says.

"Jinja?" shinyoung says suprised.

"yeah.....OVER MY DEAD BODY!" Minji says as she races to the car.

"YAHH! THAT'S CHEATING!" shinyoung says as she races to catch up to Minji

"can't catch me Danshin!" Minji says as she ran to the car but shinyoung tackles her to the ground.

"let go of me!" Minji says while pushing shinyoungs face. I walk up to the door and Minho opened it for me.

" thanks Minho." I say as i Give hime a smile.

"no problem. It's better than them up in the front." he says as he gives a smile back.

"HEY WE HEARD THAT!" shinyoung and Minji say to Minho.

"yeah yeah yeah now getting the car." he says as shinyoung and Minji get in the car.

"stupid shinyoung. I could have had the front seat if your little Danshin body hadn't stopped me!" Minji says as she pushes shinyoung.

"SHUT UP!" I say to minji as I tell Minho Tiffany's address. We got there in a few minutes and we knock on the door. Tiffany opens it and sees us. For some reason it looks like she's trying hard not to smile.

" Tiffany we need to talk." I say as shinyoung and Minji come behind me.

Tiffany's POV~

Oh snap.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday I had to do some reports for work so I didn't have time to update. So I made a longer chapter to suffice for my negligence to this fanfiction article.. Oh no, after writing all those reports I'm starting to write like I'm writing a report -_-

Work isn't fun..

Anywho, how did you like the update? Good, bad, sad, mad, glad, umm fad (I ran out of rhymes :P) tell me in the comments below!

I can't wait to see what you guys think of the next chapter I'm going to make tomorrow! I'll give you ten points if you guess the right answer (I'm going to take request from the person with the most points to see what or who they want in my story).

Oh and I want to know what song has been stuck in your head all day? Mine is fantastic baby by bigbang. So I'm kinda curious on what's yours.

Oh and remember to subscribe and comment! Silent readers are no fun T_T

With love and hugs and tickles your author,

ShoeSpider