The sleep over pt1

I Think I Love You
Tiffany POV~

I walk to Taeyeons house with my things. I knock on the door but I got no response, I knock again sill no response. Then I heard a scream.

"YAHH! Minji let me and Minho go!" I voice that I suspect is Taeyeon's yells at Minji.

"NO! I'm keeping hostages until shinyoung gives me back my stitch!" she yells at taeyeon. I look in the window and see taeyeon and Minho tied up and sprawled on the floor. Then I see shinyoung behind a wall of couches with what I believe to be Minji's stitch.

"I DONT CARE! LET ME AND MINHO GO!" taeyeon says as she starts whopping herself around on the floor trying to get free. But then I see Minho who has his hands free but is playing on his iPhone.

"I'm fine. I'm used to this, so I always come prepared for an all night fight." Minho says as he keeps playing on his iPhone.

"well that's great, but can you do me a favour," taeyeon says in a gentle voice.

"yeah sure what is it?" Minho asks not letting his eyes turn from the screen.

"would you...HELP ME TO GET LOOSE!" taeyeon says as she whops herself around again.

" MINHO DON'T YOU DARE! SHE WILL RUIN MY REVENGE!" Minji says while she starts throwing things around again.

"MINHO! LET ME LOOSE!" taeyeon says as she kicks Minji in the back.

"MINHO PUT THE GAG IN TAEYEONS MOUTH AND MAKE SURE THAT SHE DOESN'T START FLAPPING AROUND AGAIN!" Minji says as she throws some random apples at shinyoung.

"okay I will chill out!" Minho says as he ties taeyeon to a chair and puts a gag in .

"MMMMMM! MHMMMMMNNNN!" taeyeon tries to speak but is stopped from the gag.

" taeyeon chill. The worst that they can do is ruin a small portion of your house. I've seen shinyoung do this before so it's no big deal." Minho cooly says to taeyeon.

"MMMMMMM!" taeyeon started whopping around again

"yeah yeah taeyeon thats good just chill." Minho says as he starts playing on his gameboy

"HAHAHA! TAKE THIS SHINYOUNG!" Minji says as she throws an apple pie at shinyoung and it hits her.

" WHAT...THE...? WHO THE HELL THROWS PIES?" shinyoung says as she throws nutcrackers at Minji.

"NUTCRACKERS? WHAT GRADE ARE YOU IN? KINDERGARDEN?THIS IS FOR THE BIG GIRLS NOT THE SMALL ONES!" Minji says as she throws taeyeon at shinyoung.

" WHAT THE HELL? YOU THREW TAEYEON AT ME? THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES! TAEYEON TELL MINJI THAT THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES!" shinyoung says as she pokes taeyeon with a stick.

"MMMM!" taeyeon sad as she whopped around AGAIN.

"SHUT UP AND FIGHT ME!" Minji says as she throughs a hair brush at shinyoung.

"AGAIN, WHAT THE HELL? A HAIR BRUSH SERIOUSLY? FINE TAKE THIS!" shinyoung says as she threw me at Minji

HOW DID SHE KNOW THAT I WAS THERE? AND WAIT.. IM FLYING THROUGH THE AIR! AHH! I think to myself as I hit Minji

"WHERE THE HELL DID TIFFANY COME FROM?" Minji says as she pushes me off of her.

" I saw her staring at us in the window and I grabbed her and threw her at you since I didn't have anything else to throw. Oh wait I do!" shinyoung says as she throws taeyeon at Minji.

"MMMM!" taeyeon says as she hits Minji.

"OWIE!" Minji says as she rubs her head.

" how is taeyeon not dead or even hurt?" I ask seeing taeyeon whopping around on the floor.

" I don't know?" Minji says as she starts cleaning up. Shinyoung starts cleaning up too and in a couple minutes they are done.

" wow... You guys are confusing. One minute you guys are throwing things at each other the next your helping each other clean up." I say as I sit down on one of the couches on the couch wall that shinyoung made.

" yeah yeah yeah. We should keep taeyeon gagged up for awhile or else she will get mad at us." shinyoung says as she puts her hand onto her chin to look like she's thinking.

" yeah we should. Hey we should throw her in the dark closet in the basement!" Minji says as she's tarts to pick up taeyeon.

"yeah that's a great Idea!" shinyoung says as she, Minho and Minji pick up taeyeon and take her to the basement.

"MMMMM!" taeyeon starts whopping around again in their arms.

" Tiffany come help us!" Minji says as they try keep taeyeon in their grasp.

"okay." I come and help them hold taeyeon. We get to the basement and thow her body in the dark closet and lock the door so she won't be able to get out, we put a bowel of water and some dog food that we found in the pantry inside the closet so incase she gets hungry or thirsty she won't die. We go back upstairs and watch the tv. There wasn't anything good on so shinyoung went to go get some snacks and Minho turned the channel to some random frog anime.

" I'm back!" shinyoung says as she holds an array of sweet potato things to eat.

" oh here's a good show! Sergeant keroro!" Minho says as he jumps up and down. We watch it for about two minutes then I hear a loud thud and I see a girl plop down on the couch and start watching keroro and starts eating the sweet potatoes.

"oh hey seohyun." Minji says as she passes the bowel of sweet potato fries to seohyun

"hey, now be quiet keroro is on." she says as her eyes fixate on The screen. We watch seven episodes of keroro until I hear another thud and see men with guns and gas masks walk in the house.

"THERE'S SEOHYUN! GET HER!" they say they run to where seohyun is but she jumps up and breaks through the window.

"CAN'T CATCH ME ERS! THE PIWER OF KERORO IS TOO STRONG FOR YOU GUYS!" she says as she runs down the street. She jumps on a passing car and holds on. Then she disappeared with the car into the heart of Seoul.

"DAMN! We missed her!" one of the guys say as he plops down on the couch.

"umm, what exactly did she do?" I ask.

"well she is on twenty counts of breaking and entering, sixty counts of accidental injuries to other people, fifteen counts of theft she stole peoples sweet potatoes and keroro shows plus Johnny Depp related movies, and two counts of accidental man slaughter. She is one crazy girl." the guy says as he rubs his face.

" we almost caught her but she always escapes. Anyway we should go and track her down again." the guys says as he leaves with his associate.

" wow.." that's all I could say.

" anyway we should go to bed its getting late." Minji says as she leaves upstairs with minho and shinyoung following behind her. I went upstairs too while Minji and shinyoung prepare beds for everyone. They all fall asleep within a half hour. I sneakily grab my "cleaning up the mess I made from the revenge kit kit" and quickly wash the carpets and bathroom so no prints can be found. I then walk back to the room and fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for short update but I wanted to update before I go to sleep because I might not update tomorrow so I wanted to make a chapter just incase. Anywho did you like the update? And what did you think of it? Tell me in the comments below! And remember silent readers are no fun!

Tell me what you think Tiffany should do in the next chapter and the person with the best answer will get thirty points! Lol you guys are so funny! I have some of the best readers! Oh and tell me if you write fanfiction do you listen to music while you write? I do! Or even if you just read it do you read in silence or do you listen to music?

Remember to comment and subscribe! It makes me fell like I Need to update :P. <---- Nicole face wasn't shown yet in this chapter so I'm going to put it in now }:}D I also miss putting this face in too!

With love kisses hugs and tickles your author,

ShoeSpider