You have silky and smooth hair

I Think I Love You

Taeyeon's POV~

" hey taeyeon," Minji called out to me after I finished my shower.

" Ne?" I said as I start to dry my hair.

" does your shampoo contain hair gel in it?" she asked as I finish drying my hair but it doesn't go down it stays up.

" no why?" I asked but had a good feeling of why. She stepped into the bathroom and I saw her hair was exactly like mine, standing up in the air like one of those troll dolls.

"we'll because of this!" she said pointing to her head.

" OMO WHY IS OUR HAIR STANDING UP LIKE A TROLL DOLL!" we both screamed and ran around the house for no apparent reason. After ten minutes of running and screaming we lied down on the couch panting.

" Tae,"

" Ne?"

" why did we run around the house screaming?" she asked

" because Minji ....we are dumb." I bluntly said

" yes, I agree with you." Minji agreed and we started making breakfast since we weren't going to go out with troll hair. We made bacon, eggs, bread, juice, and candy. ( A/N I was eating some candy bars when I wrote this ;D ) we ate it and went to go watch T.v. There was nothing on so we decided to watch keroro. But then I heard a slam and saw some random girl plop down on the couch holding a bag full of steamed sweet potatoes.

"uh who are you?!" I asked looking at the girl.

" SHHH! Keroro's on!" she said as she took out one of her sweet potatoes and started munching on it.

"uh, okay then?" I said as I scooted over so I wasn't so close beside her.after two episodes of keroro she got up and started walking away.

" Hey wait!" I said as I grabbed her hand so she couldn't escape from my house of trolls.

" Ne?" she said with a confused look.

" 'Ne' is that all you could say? You busted through the door, tracked mud through my house, and you randomly stared watching tv! Who are you, and why did you do that!" I said feeling really confused.

" well my name is seo joo-hyun also known as seohyun I was walking by your house and heard keroro music so I wanted to watch it so I did!" she said it like it was a routine thing for her to do.

" oh I think I saw you eating a sweet potato in the corner of home ec class, and you were chanting weird things too." Minji said while trying to flatten her hair

" yeah that was me." seohyun said

" wow, you are one messed up-" I covered Minji's mouth before she could finish her sentence, I did that because I don't know If she has a knife In that bag of sweet potatoes.

" huh, what did you say I zoned out after you said wow." she said as she started walking around the house picking up things and dropping them.

I wonder how she even got into class A? She seems like class C would be most fit for her.I thought to myself.

Taeyeon that's a mean thought to think! what? I heard a familiar voice in my head but it's not mine?

it's Minji! Who else could it be? Superman?banana?stuffed monkey? Jesus? No, it's the person that's right beside you. I was suprised that I could hear her voice inside my head.

uh, how exactly did you getting my head? I asked to Minji that apparently can invade my thoughts.

I'm not actually Minji I'm the voice you picked to be your conscience! my 'conscience' told me.

" uh, okay then. Anyway seohyun you should-" I looked around but I couldn't see her

" she left three minutes ago Tae. She got bored and said 'potatoes makes the world turn, Johnny Depp loves you, and keroro will kill you if you don't watch his show everyday' she's a strange person." Minji said while spiking her hair up, I think she likes her hair like a troll. We both started watching titanic and fell asleep.

Sooyoung's POV~

As I walk to the park I feel so happy, I never felt this way before. She makes my heart skip beats, and she makes it stop sometimes. ( A/N O_O Sooyoung you should go to the hospital. Your heart may have a defect O_o) Her name is Jessica, I met her while I was walking to my house and accidently slapped her in the face.

FLASHBACK~

Why me? Taeyeon has someone, will that someone is her best friend Tiffany but I think there's more behind it. Anyway I have a best friend her name is Sunny, she's a short midget that loves to play video games. She always keeps her PSP, Nintendo 3DS, game boy, and her video games with her at all times. Maybe I should give up and wait until college to date. Or maybe- SLAP!* I hit something hard and bumpy, I look down at the ground and see a girl lying unconscious.

OH CRAP! I hit someone! Maybe I shouldn't have been flinging my arms around. Anyway what should I do? I tried to ask my inner voice.

oh come on! Taeyeon and Tiffany has a inner voice to tell them things but I don't! That's stupid. I say to myself while trying to figure what I should do with this girl.

I know what I should do! I should drag her body to my house and take care of her there! Good job Sooyoung, HWAITING! I think to myself as I put my jacket under her body and drag her to my house a few blocks away. After the second block I picked her up and slung her around my shoulder. It probably looked like I was trying to hide a dead body but I didn't really care, I just needed to help her.

she's really pretty, I wonder what's under that jacket she's wearing? YAH! IM TURNING INTO BYUNTAE! Sooyoung you like boys not girls, okay. I thought to myself as I reached the front steps of my house. I grabbed my keys out of my pocket and in walked inside, BUMP!* her head hit the top of the door frame.

oops, instead of helping her. Think I'm making it worse. I thought to myself as I walked to the living room.

Nan bappa, damn bappa

Nan bappa, very bappa

Nan bappa, damn bappa

Nan bappa, very bappa

My phone went of and I answered it dropping the girl on the floor.

" Anyohaseyo?" I answered my phone.

" Anyo Sooyoung, hey it's Sunny," sunny said with Aegyo.

" oh, hey what is it?" I asked as I look at at my nails.

" oh I just wanted to call and tell you that I beat my score in supermario kart 3D!" she said happily, I could hear her jumping up and down.

" oh really! Well I got even bigger news!" I said suprised that sunny beat her score because it's the highest score the game has ever had.

" WHAT IS IT! DID YOU KNOCK OUT SOME GIRL AND THROW HER ON THE GROUND?" she said while yelling.

" yeah that's exactly what happened. Wow Sunny good guess." I said suprised.

" WAIT THERE, DONT TOUCH THE BODY!IM GOING TO COME WITH A STICK SO I CAN POKE HER!" she said as she hung up the phone and ran to my house. I did as she said and in two minutes Sunny lasted threw the door with a stick in her hand.

" wow, she has a pretty body perfect for poking!" she said as she started poking the girl with the stick. I was amazed about how weird my best friend is but she did grow up with me and Taeyeon as Her best friends so I see why she's this weird. After ten minutes of poking the girl she stopped.

" I should go now, I'm tired of poking so I'm going to go back to my house and play Mario kart." she said as she walked out the door. I was left with an unconscious girl, I didn't know what to do so I propped her up on the couch and let her sleep. I sat on the couch sitting right beside her, nothing good was on tv so I decided I'd watch legally blonde 2 the red,white&blonde.i was startling to get sleepy and my eyes where starting to close. I fell asleep in no time.

Jessica's POV~ I woke up with a sore head and I felt arms around my waist. I looked to the back of my and saw a really beautiful girl sleeping soundly, she looked so cute with drool coming from . I got up and untangled her arms around me, I sat beside her and watched her sleep.

wow, your so beautiful. I don't know who you are but your so nice to bring me here and protect me from any harm. I thought to myself as I her short choppy hair. (A/N lol if only Jessica knew what Sooyoung did to her while she was knocked out.) after ten minutes of caressing her hair she started to wake up.

" hello sunshine." I said as she sleepily looked at me. She blushed and sat up.

" oh hello, sorry for knocking you out before. I unconsciously swing my arms around." she said as she blushed. She looks so cute!

" oh it's okay, I like to stare up at the sky when I'm watching and didn't see your swiniging arms." I said while I was caressing her hair again.

" uh, yeah. What are you doing?" she said in a curious tone to a angered tone.

" your hair is so pretty, and soft." I said as I her hair and smiled.

" oh, really? You have nice blonde hair, it looks soft and silky." she said as she my hair. After ten minutes of each others hair I stopped remembered about my appointment.

" oh I totally forgot I have to go see my father in.. Thirty minutes." I said as I check my watch. I quickly gave her my number, address, and told her my name before I ran out the door and jumped in a taxi.

wow she's pretty I hope that we can get to know each other better. I think to myself

Sooyoung's POV~ wow she's pretty I think to myself.

END OF FLASH BACK~

As I walk in the park I see her and walk up to her.

" hey!" I say as I go and hug her.

" hey Sooyoungie!" she says as she hugs me back.

" HAPPY ONE MONTH BEST FRIENDS ANNIVERSARY!" we both say at the same time while hugging each other and jumping p and down.

" let's go have a fun day, just the two of us!" she says as we walk hand in hand down the trail.

" yeah." I say happily.

this is going to be a fun day. the both think at he same time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys first update of the day!

Next update will have soosica's ' anniversary' and the rest of the results from evil Fany's revenge! >:}D evil mustache Fany face!

How did you guys like the update? Hate it? Love it? It was okay? Give me your opinion on how it was. And remember silent readers can't tell me what they want in my story! So don't be a silent reader!

Lol Minji likes the troll hair! And random seohyun moment! Remember to stay tuned!

With LOTS of from your author,

ShoeSpider