Oh sweet potatoes how I love you so

I Think I Love You
Random Jessica gif :p

Jessica's POV~

As I walk hand in hand down the trails of the park I see an ice cream cart, so I decide to ask Sooyoung if she wants to go buy some

" hey Sooyoung do you want some ice-" I got whisked to the cart by Sooyoung

I'm guessing that's a yes I thought to myself as we reached the ice cream cart.

"Which flavor do you want Jess?" she asked as she was drooling over all the food.

" I'll just share with you because you'll probably take all the ice cream anyway." I said jokingly but serious at the same time.

" your probably right. I'll have a pale of each of your ice cream flavours." she said while paying the man that runs the cart. We went to a picnic table and started to eat our ice cream. I only had like three before Sooyoung ate all the ice cream.

" YAHH! SHIKSHIN!" I said while playfully hitting her.

Minji's POV~

As we sit in Taeyeons room looking like actual real live troll dolls we think about all the evidence and see if we could figure out who did it

" hey Tae,"

" yes my little troll Minji?"

" who do you think did it?"

" I don't know but whoever did it is going to pay.. BIG TIME!"

" who do you really hope didn't do it?"

" either Tiffany or or sulli." she said looking at the ceiling blankly

" so your okay with it being your sister?" I asked wondering what her sister looks like

" no, but if she did do it wouldn't matter as much because we're sisters and we like to do stuff like this all the time." she said holding a random bowl full of sweet potato fries.

" Tae, you do know if seohyun smells those she'll breaking here and fight you for them"I said thinking about seohyun fighting taeyeon

" NOOO! I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!" she said as she chucked the bowl out the window.

" you know you could have thrown it in the garbage Tae." I said while following her into the kitchen. She starting grabbing all her sweet potatoes and throwing them into a bag.

" I couldnt take the chance of that maniac breaking into my house to go through my garbage and take all my sweet potatoes!" she said as she took the bag of sweet potatoes outside and stopped a car.

" hi would you like some sweet potatoes sir?" she asked holding the bag up to the guy.

" uh, sure thanks." he said as he took the bag of sweet potatoes

" wait here for a second sir." she said as she ran back in the house and came back out with another bag.

" here take this bag of all episodes from keroro so far which is 358, and take all these movies that have Johnny Depp in them" she said as she gave the man the bag.

" uh thank you very much" the man said as he smiled at taeyeon.

" you better drive as far and as fast as tha car can take you!" taeyeon said as she looked behind her back.

" why?" the man asked.

" because of her." taeyeon said as I saw seohyun running full blast to the mans car.

" KERORO!JOHNNY DEPP! SWEET POTATOES!" she said as she was coming closer to the car.

"w WHAT THE FUUUUU-" the guy sad as he drove away really fast

" GET BACK HERE!!" seohyun said as she picked up peed and was catching up to the car.

" WHO THE ARE YOU!!" the guy said while he picked speed.

" SWEET POTATO LOVER SEOHYUN!" she said as she jumped on the car.

" HOLY !" the guy said as he swerved into a pole. Seohyun got off of his car and took the bags from his car and walked back leaving the guy inside.

" hey guys what's up?" she said as she walked past us

" wow......." that's all we could say as we watched her walk off with the bags of sweet potatoes and DVDs. We stood there for about fifteen more minutes until going back inside.

"any way we should figure out who did this to us!" I said as I tried to remember if there's anymore evidence.

" I know but I'm tired I'm going to go take a nap." taeyeon said as she went to her room.

" okay,ill come with you." I said as we got to her room, we laid down in her bed and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys first update of the night! Sorry I made it short but I have to quickly go to my friends house to help her with grading her students term papers.(boring I know right.)

Next chapter will have shinyoung,Kara,B.E.G, and the rest of soosica's anniversary!

Lol I was watching an action movie and decided to make seohyun do some awesome action movie stuffs. Everyday seohyun gets weirder and weirder.

:p

Lol I noticed that one of my smiley faces looks like Nicole from Kara ( it looked like this :(.

Please comment and subscribe ( I like to see what you guys have to say, lots of your comments are hilarious) and silent readers can't let me knw what they want to see in my story!

With lots of love your author,

ShoeSpider