Tiffany's revenge

I Think I Love You

Tiffany's POV~

I lay in my bed motionless, knowing that at Taeyeons house that new girl is probably all over her doing things like holding hands,cuddling,snuggling,hugging,eating (well thats not too bad but theyre doing it as a couple),sleeping(again as a couple), giving each other massages, talking behind my back about me (i know im being a pessismist but im sad okay), telling each other things that they like about each other-

OH MY GAWD! SHUT UP!! IM PART OF YOU AND YOUR BEING SO GOD DAMN ANNOYING! I CANT TAKE THIS ANY MORE! IF YOUR SO SAD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! DONT LAY IN YOUR BED THINKING ABOUT STUFF BECAUSE I CAN HEAR IT ALL!  Tiffany's annoyed inner voice tells her.

okay i will but what should i do? i think in my head.

ANYTHING BUT BEING AN ANNOYING SAD SACK! my REALLY annoyed inner voice told me.

so should i go sneak up on them and see what they are doing? i asked,

it seems fun sneakily listening to peoples conversations and watching them from afar i think to myself

uh tiffany

yes?

thats the definition of a stalker. my inner voice tells me.

no its not! i deny defining myself as a stalker

uh yes it is, and what you've been doing for the past day has been stalking random people i realize that my inner voice is really blunt

but now you have a practical reason to stalk people my inner voice tells me

okay i will 'stalk' taeyeon and minji today! i think to myself as i rush to the bathroom have a shower,put on all my green makeup,put on my black track suit and grab twigs and leaves to put in my hair.

wow you really know how to stalk people tiff my inner voice told me clearly impressed

well i do have experience from following jokwon around in eighth gradeI said feeling prideful

ah yes, I remember that also. You are a real creeper Tiffany!my inner voice teased

I walk out of my house and go to the neighbors house (Taeyeons house) and thank god her room is on the main floor or else I would have to get a ladder or something like that. As I sneak to her window I see the curtains closed but her window is open and it has no screen.

god, taeyeon do you want to be kidnapped when you sleep! Close your damn window! Or put a screen on it! Exept for today because I need it like this I said worriedly. I check to see if they're still sleeping ( because it's like 6:30 AM) (A/N lol Tiffany knows what time she can stalk people too 0_o) I didn't hear voices so I peeked my head inside the window. I see Minji and Taeyeon sleeping with each other.

lucky new girl, you get your...new girl...germs... off of my Tae Tae! I smiled thinking that this was a clever comeback. I quickly jump in her room making sure I didn't make any noise at all and I slip under her bed and wait for them to wake up. After thirty minutes my phone goes of

Every night I'll be with you

Do you love her? do you love her?

Maeil naui kkum soge

Do you love me? do you love me?

Bring bring neoreul naege gajyeoda jwo

Mworado nan hagesseo deohan geotdo hagesseo

Bring bring doneun naui fantasy yeah

Modeungeol geolgesseo neol naega naega gatgesseo

! I think while frantically turn the sound off from my phone. They started shuffling while I quickly used a huge tortoro plushie to hide my body, they stop shuffling

" what was that noise honey?" Taeyeon asked Minji

Honey? Are they really THAT far in their relationship! I mean they have only been dating for about a night! They should still be calling each other their first names! I think while trying to hide myself as best as possible, it was a good thing that the tortoro plushie was about my size and the same colour

" it think it was my alarm, I have abracadabra as my ringtone and alarm tone. You should go back to sleep sweetie." Minji said while they shuffled back into they're sleeping positions.

THANK GOD MINJI HAD THAT AS HER ALARM TONE OR ELSE ID BE DEAD! I sighed for relief. I waited for thirty more minutes and I slid out from the bed and headed for Taeyeon's bathroom. I quickly got out my revenge tool kit and took out the glue,hair dye and tanning oils, I quickly got the conditioner,shampoo, and body wash and poured the glue in the shampoo and poured the hair dye in the conditioner. I looked at my work satisfied and moved on to the body wash, I grabbed it and poured some down the drain and poured seven different tanning oils and poured every single drop from each one in the bottle.

it should take a couple of hours for the tanning oils and hair dye to kick in, but they will be suprised about their hair from the glue! Revenge will be at its best in a couple hours after they shower! I thought in my head, I can't wait to show them that they can't mess with Tiffany!

as I went back to Taeyeons room I heard someone up and I quickly jumped into a large hamper of sheets and coverd myself under all of them. I heard the window close and saw taeyeon come directly my way I laid still hoping she wouldn't try to pick the basket.

I was wrong, she walked to the hamper and tried to pick it up

" OMO! THIS BASKET OF SHEETS IS HEAVY! What did my mom put in this? Bricks?" taeyeon said as she held her back.

" here I'll come help" Minji said as she and taeyeon both picked me basket up and threw us to the floor in her room.

OW! I thought as my back slammed onto the floor.

" let's go get dressed Gongie" taeyeon said as she walked to the bathroom.

" YAH! I told you not to call me that!" Minji said as she walked to the bathroom with Taeyeon. As they closed to door in the bathroom I quickly got out of the hamper and put the tortoro plush in it and grabbed some bricks from my bag and put the in the hamper ( A/N Tiffany why do you have bricks in your bag? O_O)when I finished I hid under Taeyeons bed and hid under a blanket that was on the floor.

" hey Minji you have a nice ." taeyeon said as they walked out of the washroom with linked arms.

" YAH! BYUN!" Minji yelled while smacking Taeyeons arm.

UGH! Gross taeyeon! You shouldn't be looking at peoples butts! I thought I myself

only yours right tiff my inner voice teased

you are a real brownie turd you know that! I thought the first thing that came to my mind.

" who closed this window? It's hot in here." Minji said as she opened the window

Yes! My way out of here has opened (litteraly) I thought as I waited for them to leave the room.

" hey Tae Tae let's take turns using the shower and go out to Sora's diner!" Minji said jumping up and down like miss pak does when the bell rings for lunch,. They left o the bathroom and slid out from under the bed and was headed for the window.

" wait Tae I have to grab Some towels" she said as she walked back to the room. I panicked and pulled a sheet over myself and stood in the corner. She grabbed the towels and didn't notice me.

PHEW THAT WAS CLOSE!I thought to myself as I jumped out the window and ran back to my house.as I went inside I flopped on my couch and was physically and mentally tired. I fell asleep and hoped that my revenge would work.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm back with my second update of the day!

How did you guys like it? Tiffany shows her evil side in this chapter and plants her revenge!

I wonder what will happen later. Stay tuned to find out! Soosica will be appearing in tomorrow's update so read it!

Oh and I'm going to add more people like the members of B.E.G and shinyoung ( I just want to add her because she's hilarious) also some random people with Japanese names ( like sora for instance)

Keep commenting and subscribing, because silent readers can't tell me what they want to see in my story!

With much love your author,

ShoeSpider