The outcome

I Think I Love You

Taeyeon's POV~

I woke up and went to the washroom. I wash my hands and look in the mirror.

" KYAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" I scream as soon I I saw my face, I ran around the house and woke up Minji.

" MINJI WE HAVE GREEN HAIR AND WE ARE ORANGE!!" I say as she wakes up.

" what? How can we--- KYAAAHHH!" she screamed as I showed her how she looked with a small mirror.

" HOW DID WE GET LIKE THIS?!?!" she yelled while trying to rub off the orange from her skin.

" I dont know. But someone must have sneaked in the house and tampered with the washing products. So we must become detectives! Let's think of what happened last night and the morning.

Taeyeon and Minji's POV... FLASHBACK EDITION!~

We both got home at six after going to some little cafe, then we got home and talked for awhile.

" let's do something fun, let's use pet names for sleepovers!" Minji said while we were watching titanic.

" yeah! That sounds fun...Honey!" we both laughed for awhile.

" yeah sweetie it does doesn't it!" we both laughed again and continued to watch titanic. After Titanic was over we went upstairs to go to bed.

" I only have my single bed so you could sleep in it and I'll sleep on the floor." I said grabbing supplies for my 'bed'.

" no! I will get lonely! You have to sleep with me on the bed!" she whined and I laughed.

" okay baby Minji I will sleep on the bed with you." I said and she jumped up and down.

" YAAY!" she said as she jumped up and down again.

I have such a dorky friend... and that's coming from me! I thought to myself as I smiled.

" let's go to sleep honey, I'm tired." she said as she fell back on the bed and covered herself with the blanket. It was 10:00PM. We went to sleep.

Minji's FLASHBACK POV~

Every night I'll be with you

Do you love her? do you love her?

Maeil naui kkum soge

Do you love me? do you love me?

Bring bring neoreul naege gajyeoda jwo

Mworado nan hagesseo deohan geotdo hagesseo

Bring bring doneun naui fantasy yeah

Modeungeol geolgesseo neol naega naega gatgesseo

I hear what sounds to be my alarm go off. Then it turns off by itself, usually it stops when I manually stop it but it stopped by itself.

End FLASHBACK~

" Tae that's it! Someone must have had their phone go off in the morning and stopped it! Because my alarm I have to shut off manually but for this one it shutoff by itself!"I said making the first part of the puzzle fit in.

" yeah I remember that, but if we could hear it inside here the person must've been in here in the morning! And remember that heavy basket with the sheets?" she asked as we were both thinking of what happened.

" yes, the person must've been in there when we were lifting it up thats why it was so heavy! And I remember seeing a sheet in the corner of the room but I thought that that was like a lamp covered with a sheet, that must've been the person also!" I said trying to put the last prices of the puzzle together.

" yeah and they used the tortoro plush and bricks to compensate for the weight that has left! And the person must be close with me to know we're I live. So that narrows it down to my sister, sunny, Sooyoung, Tiffany, and my cousin sulli." taeyeon said clearly trying to work hard to figure out who did it.

" but the person was taller than sunny so sunny is out of the picture. But not too tall like Sooyoung." I said knowing that we have three people to interview today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for short update and not showing soosica's anniversary yet. I had to go on a suprise meeting so I only had time to write this much :(.

Next update will have Soosica's anniversary and we will see if taeyeon and Minji find out its Tiffany. ( oooo, I can't wait to see what happens...even if I'm the one who is writing it ^_^)

And I'm going to make ate east three updates tomorrow and am going to throw in Kara,all of 2ne1, B.E.G, and shinyoung so be ready for hilariousness!(especially from shinyoung ^_^) and I'm going to make Fany suffer for two more chapters I'm so evil to Fany ( well someone has to create drama right! >:}D evil ShoeSpider face!)

Oh and remember to comment and subscribe (it keeps me going ;D) And in a few chapters Taeny will be back and I'll pick someone else to create the drama ( I need drama to make things interesting, and I just like making people suffer }:{D that's what my cousin looks like but I'm using it to show a half evil face and a smiley face)

With MUCH loving your author,

ShoeSpider