Tiffany's Jealousy

I Think I Love You
Lol Bom happy about home ec

Miss Parks POV~

I cant wait to teach a class about REAL food! They will all be so taught that they could cook at any resturaunt in the world! even if im a replacement for Miss Bleeblop (A\N random name that came to my head :D) i will teach them great culture on corn,bread,deer belly buttons, and ofcourse health foods! Bommie you got this in the bag! i thought to myself while i pumped my fists in the air. i quikly put out all of the materials and was quite satisfied with myself.

Minji's POV~

As we were walking to class i held Taeyeons hand, not that i like her im just so used to holding my friends hands. i saw a girl glaring at us but i decided to shrug it off.

" Hey Tae do you wanna be partners for home ec?" i asked taking a seat at the nearest table.

" yeah sure, ofcourse!" she said as we sat down at the table together.

Tiffany's POV~

I saw a girl sitting in a corner eating what looks to be a sweet potato, I also saw Taeyeon with Minji again they were laughing and hitting each others shoulders like they have been friends for years.

God, i wish i was with taeyeon right now. i thought to myself staring at my brand new best friend and the new girl "chumming it up".

ooo, who new fany could be so jealous! my inner voice told me.

oh shut up, im happy for taeyeon! im just feeling a bit lonesome right now. i told my inner voice

sure, but in the long run taeyeon might end up being that girls fiance and your going to be a brides maid my inner voice was making me worry about Taeyeon and her future spouse.

whatever, that girls the new kid Taeyeon cant possibly fall for her at the first day. cant she? i was starting to believe my nner voice but was shaken out of it when Miss Park stepped in the room.

General POV~

"okay class we are going to learn how to make cornbread!" Miss Park said happily.

" now what we first have to do is get out our supplies," once she said it everyone got out their supplies.

" now take the flour and taste it to see if it is good to bake with," the class looked confused but did it anway.

"now take your corn and take a bite then throw it in your bowls" it was strange but they did it anyway.tifanny looked back at Minji and saw them taking a bite of the same piece if corn then feeing it to each other.

aww! i want to do that with taeyeon! not the new girl! i bet thats what your thinking eh tiff tiffany's inner voice told her.

shutup. tiffany told her inner voice

"now pour the flour in and shove it into the oven" the class did so.

" now im going to go to the store to buy some things so you guys do whatever you want." miss park said as she left the class room.

Taeyeon's POV~

I was walking to the gym with Minji so we could play basketball when i saw Tiffany walking towards me.

"Hey Taeyeon, Hey Minji!" she said as she tried to walk beside me but Minji blocked the way.

"Hey Tiff!" i said looking at her from across Minji.

" Hey Tae Lets go Over Here!" Minji said as she ran with me outside. we walked up a big hill and sat on the cliff that shadows over the lake.

" i saw this when i was looking around the school before it started" she said as we looked across the lake.

"its really beautiful" i say sleepily, the next thing i new my eyes were slowly closing and i fell asleep.

"jeez, you dork, falls asleep on me. im sleepy too" that was the last thing i heard before i fell completely asleep.

Tiffany's POV~

Jeez were did tae and Minji go? i should go search aorund for them. i looked around the school and outside but didnt see her anywhere.

i guess i should have known, i say to myself. i see Minji's arm in the air so i decide to sneekily go up he hill and see what they are doing.I crawl up the hill and see taeyeon and Minji sleeping while cuddling onto each other.

wow tiff, Minji's one lucky girl. dont you wish you were in her position right now my inner voice tells me as i stare at them sleeping

wow, Taeyeon is so cute when she sleeps! i saw ignoring my inner voice.just then i see taeyeon smile in her sleep and change her position so her arms are around Minji's waist and theyre legs intertwined with each other. i decided i was being a creep and went back into the school.i saw sooyoung talking to blonde girl and decided again i would sneakily go see what they are talking about (A/N lol Tiffany the stalker ;D ) but then i heard miss parks voice so i was cut off from sneakily hearing peoples conversations.

"okay now class im back lets go back to home ec!" Miss park said holding a bunch of groceries.we talked about the history of corn and after forty minutes it was time to go home. Taeyeon and Minji didnt return to class so i went up to the hill to see if they were still sleeping but i heard voices and sneakily hid myself behind a bush.

"okay so our super mega sleepover is happening tonight right!" Taeyeon said as her and Minji were holding hands and looking off onto the lake.

"yep! we can talk about our new relationship and play games to each other!' Minji said while smiling.

wait, sleepovers?games?relationships! what is going on! even i havent even slept over at Taeyeons house! but the new girl gets to! what is this blasphemy! i said angrily in my head.

wait, RELATIONSHIP! ARE THEY GOING OUT JUST AFTER ONE DAY!  i was screaming in my head now knowing the truth

Taeyeon

is

actually

dating

the

new

girl

.........

i cried to myself and ran to my house.i ran to my room and cried.

wait, why am i crying if taeyeon is dating a girl? if im straight i should feel okay about it. but i dont i was so confused.

hahaha! Tiffany is ually confused~ my inner voice sang in my head

"shutup." i said outloud. i guess Taeyeon will tell me about their dating when she wants to.

Taeyeons POV~

"YAY! BEST FRIENDS FORVER! im so glad our realtionship became to bestfriends on the first day!" i said happily.

" yeah thanks for letting me stay at your house until my family comes back from their buisness trip." she said with a cute smile.

" yeah no problem! i know it can get scary if you just moved to seoul and your family goes away and your left by yourself" i said thinking about how much fun we will have.

" AND ITS THE WEEKEND!" We both scream together.

i wonder how tiffany is? i havent seen her much all day, she must be okay i think to myself.

Taeyeons and Minjis thought~

this is going to be fun!

Tiffany's thought

WHY CANT I BE MINJI FOR TODAY! *sob* *cries somemore*


HAHA! >:}D EVIL SHOE SPIDER FACE!

tiffany is jealous! im so evil to her!

anyway i made this chapter to compensate for the three chapters i lost :)

i have so much stuff to do but im trying hard to update as much as i can for my readers!

with love from your author,

ShoeSpider

oh and quick note remeber to subscribe and comment! (it keeps me going! :D )