Reporting in detective shinyoung! (re-updated)

I Think I Love You
Minji's POV~

I woke up to the sound of sirens blaring, I got off of tae's bed and looked out her window. I saw an ambulance, three police cars, and a fire truck all lined up to were seohyun made that guy swerve into the pole.

" okay now sir what exactly happened?" the paramedic said while taking the guy out of the completely squished car.

" SOME CARZY GIRL JUMPED ON MY CAR, MADE ME SWERVE INTO THIS POLE, AND STOLE ALL OF MY NEW GIFTS THAT I GOT!" the guy yelled at the paramedic.

" now sir you don't have to yell." the paramedic said in a calming voice.

" SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS ONLY IN HIGHSCHOOL BUT RAN LIKE A CHEETAH AT MY CAR! SHE EVEN CALLED HERSELF SWEET POTATO LOVER SEOHYUN!" the man yelled as the other paramedics try to sedate him

" not seohyun again! It's the fifth time this week that I got a call that she hurt someone while trying to take sweet potatoes or DVDs of Johnny Depp and keroro." he said while face palming himself.

I slowly back away from the window just incase the man sees me and tells the cops that we gave him the things that made seohyun attack him. I close the curtains and lock all the doors just incase the man remembers where we live and decides to tell the cops that. I slowly make my way into the kitchen and make myself some toast. I sit by myself while taking small bites off my toast and grabbing a cup of juice. I try to think about the evidence and try to piece together what happened.

so we got the abracadabra, washing things, bricks, tortoro plush, and the curtain on the lamp evidence sorted out. I just need to get that evidence to help me figure out who did it. I think to myself.

I walk back to tae's room and see her still sleeping I walk up to her and try to get her up.

"TaeTae, byuntae, super Danshin, mega dorky girl, girl that looks like a troll. Jeez! Just get up!" I say as I poke her stomach that is orange like the rest of her body.

" MMMM! Stop! Minji just be a dear and leave me alone!" she said as she fell back into her deep slumber. I decided that if she wasn't going to wake up I would have to punish her.

" I'm going to punish you if you don't get out of that bed." I say as I stare at her orange face trying hard not to laugh.

" MmMm." taeyeon mumbled incoherent words.

" okay taeng.wait here while I go get your surprise." I say as I walk out of the room. I go to the kitchen and grab a pale and search in her freezer for ice. I find it and pour a small be good amount of ice into the pale and walk back to Tae's room.

" I'm back sweetie!" I say as I rush up to her bed and dump the pale of ice on her uncovered stomach.

" AAAAAAHHHHHH! WHAT THE HELL?!?! WHO DID THIS!" she screamed as she ran around the house leaving a trail of ice behind her.

"HAHAHA! You were asking for it!" I laughed as I followed her into the bathroom where she chucked all of the ice in the sink.

" what? What are you talking about Gongie? Why exactly would I be asking for it?" she asked as she applied warm water to her stomach.

" let me explain, so, I was trying to wake you up.then you started being all moody and telling me to leave you alone. Then I say if you don't get up I will have to punish you. You didn't listen and mumbled incoherent words, so I went to the kitchen grabbed a pale. And some ice and threw it onto of you." I say as I look at my nails.

I seriously need to get my nails done. They look awful! I think to myself as I stare deeply at my ugly nails.

" your kidding right... WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" she says. I could tell that she wasn't that mad but was pretty frustrated at me.

" sadly, I'm not." I say as I cooly leave the room while Tae is just sitting there mumbling stuff under her breath.

Wow, I never thought that cute and y Minji could do something that evil to a person. My inner voice told me as I walk to the bathroom to see if the dye or orange faded a bit. It didn't. Not even a bit, actually it seemed like I got even more orange. I go to the living room and sit down while I watch the smurfs.

Why couldn't we be blue? Why exactly did we have to be orange? And why do we have to have green hair? But what's more important is why this happened to us! I thought as I sit while watching enviously at the smurfs.

" Minji I've thought about it and I've come to a conclusion that we should hire a detective." taeyeon said still sounding frustrated.

" why? Isn't our evidence enough that we can solve it ourselves?" I say as I throw a random cracker at the T.V. because the smurfs were talking about how lucky they were to escape from Gargamel.

" I just don't think that we have all the evidence. Like what if sunny or Sooyoung teamed up with HaYeon, sulli and Tiffany to do this to us. Then we might accidentally pin it on one person and that wouldn't be fair." she said with a sympathetic look on her face.

" fine then. But we have to find a good hardworking detective to solve the case without a hitch." I say as I flip the channel to a different show.

" I'm glad you decided to agree with me." she says as she sits down beside me.

" yeah, but why? Couldn't we have talked about the case after the dye and orange come out of our bodies. I'm kinds liking the hair so I hope it stays." I say as I unconsciously spike my hair up even more.

" we'll actually I already called a detective and she should be here in about ten minutes." she says as she scoots abit farther away from me.

" WHAT! I thought that we were going to find a detective together! And when did you call a detective?" I say as I throw a cracker at the screen again as the Teletubbies dance around because they are lucky that they found Poe.

" we'll when I was alone in my room I looked at the news paper and saw an add for a detective and I called just before I came down here." she said as she throws a cracker at the screen because they had an infomercial about troll dolls.

" we'll I guess we can't go back now." I said as I change the channel to Disney. We sit there watching Ashley Tisdale say ' I'm Ashley Tisdale and you are watching the Disney channel'. But then I hear a loud BOOM.

" is it seohyun again! I just fixed the door an hour ago!" taeyeon whines.

" do you have a problem? Well let master sleuth Shinyoung figure it out! I will entertain and solve the case in a reasonable amount of time!" I lady jumps around the house as she's talking.

SHE'S THE DETECTIVE THAT TAE TALKED ABOUT!?!? SHES LITERALLY BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS! I think to myself as I look at the short figure bouncing around like a brand new bouncy ball.

" so les be started on the case shall we." she says as she sits down on the couch.

" okay here's the evidence we have so far." Tae says as she brings out a bag that had little pieces of evidence in it.

" okay I'll come over and grab them and we'll-- " SLAM! She slips on the carpet and lands ace first on the ground.

"it's alright, I'm fine." she says n a daze as she gets up from the floor. She grabs the evidence bag and-- SLAM! She hits the floor again with a loud bang.

" oh! Are you alright?" Tae says as she help Shinyoung up.

" yep, I'm fine. Just a bit clumsy that's all!" she says as she slips Yet again on the floor.

Oh jeez, this is going to be a long day. I think to myself with a sigh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm back from vacation and wanted to update so....HERE IT IS! I'm sorry for not updating my story.. But the good thing is I made another story out of boredom so go check it out! It's called the one I love, feel free to drop a comment there telling me what you thought about it!

What did you think of the update? Good, bad, okay? Let me know in the comment s below and I will respond to them!

I can't wait to see what you guys think of how Tiffany gets exposed...or even if she gets exposed.. I'm going to be updating the chapter tomorrow so be sure to check it out!

With many hugs and kisses your author,

ShoeSpider