Taeyeon and Tiffany plus the two chodings and Minho

I Think I Love You
Tiffanys POV~

I hear the door being knocked on, I walk up to it and open it....

HAHAHAHA! Its taeyeon eew. I can't believe it worked! I haven't done it in years since jokwon and ga-in got together and he neglected me ToT I felt so hurt.

"Tiffany we need to talk." she says to me while Minji and some mystery lady comes p from behind her.

Oh snap

"we know you did it tippy-Ny! We interviewed everyone that we suspected and they all have reliable alibi's.." she walked up closer to be and inspects me. Taeyeon just looks lost as she goes around my house touching things.

Does she think that I did it too? I don't care even if she does, those bricks that I put in her hamper we're bricks of pain, suffering, cats, parakeets, and jealously. So she should have been warned from the bricks! I think to myself not noticing that I'm spacing out.

" oh jeez. We have another 4D person. Might as well leave if she's like that 4DByunTaeng." Minji said while waving her hands in front of my face. I slap her hands away.

" get your hands away from me! I don't need you be near me!" I say as I run upstairs to my room. They run after me and tackle me to the floor before I can reach the stairs.

" WE KNOW YOU DID IT!!! And if you didn't sorry we didn't get the burglar rapists they might have been a been a better more kind * she looks at shinyong* detectives." Minji says as she still pins Minji to the floor.

"what? The burglar rapists?... Sounds like a good detective agency." I say as I try to slip out of their vice like grip.

"I know right. But taeyeon called this oaf here." Minji says as she points to shinyoung.

"shut up troll!" shinyoung days as she tackles Minji to the floor.

Haha, pabo! I'm free~ I sing in my head as I ran into taeyeon who was touching my phone.

" hey what are you doing with my phone?" I ask as I try to grab it.

"oh nothing just looking at it." she says as she looks at it even closer. I grab it and put it into my pocket.

" there's no need for looking at my phone." I say but was surprised by Taeyeons surprise hug.

" oh Tiffany I know that you didn't do it. My best friend couldn't have possibly done such an evil thing like this." she says as she hugs me.

Yeah right! Tiff she's just being like this because she doesn't want to face the truth that she betrayed you with that new girl Minji.. Ugh I don't wanna even say her name. My inner voice told me so I pried taeyeon off of me.

" taeyeon your associates are fighting each other on the stairs." I say as I walk to my couch.

"guys stop fighting! First the car seat and now this? Seriously you guys are fricken crazy." taeyeon says as she literally pushes them into my living room.

" hey tae! Don't push me! My hair may flatten." she says as she spikes her hair up.

" oh be quiet we still have to interview this guilty girl." shinyoung says as she moves closer to me.

" shinyoung, she's not guilty! Maybe I or Minji got a stalker and the stalker did this to us." Taeyeon says as she makes stalker motions.

" sure, she lives right beside you, she knows where you live, she probably knew that. Would be at your house, and I bet she has abracadabra on her phone for her ringtone." Minji says as she eyes me.

Ugh, this girl is too much. And how did they figure out that much evidence so far? Is she some kind of psychic like raven? (A/N I'll give 20 points to whoever knows what show this is from :D. <---- Nicole face strikes again!) so that would make taeyeon Devon. And I would be Muffy, Tiffany ( Tiffany from the show lol what a coincidence), Lana, or that reporter girl Serena from that one episode. I think to myself.

" Minji we don't have a warrant to check through her house. Or eat her food shinyoung!" taeyeon says as shinyoung comes back from my kitchen with full.

" what? We didn't grab lunch so I got hungry and saw the fridge opened..maybe.. And took only a cupcake labeled 'don't eat saving for present for taeyeon' so I guessed it was for me so I ate it." shinyoung says as she swallows the rest of the beautiful cupcake I made for taeyeon ToT.

" OMO you are so stupid! You are an inconsiderate loser that wants to steal my front seat from me! I will not take it anymore!" Minji says as she takes shinyoung to the floor. Taeyeon grabs my hand and runs for the door.

" we have to talk somewhere else without Minji or shinyoung interrupting us." she says as we run to the car that is parked outside my door. We get in and I see a shaggy haired guy looking in his mirror at himself.

" Minho take us to the nearest cosplay cafe." taeyeon says to the guy I'm guessing is Minho.

" sure thing taeyeon." he says as we drive to 54 fakestreet on notreal boulevard (A/N I made this street name up aren't I so creative! Lol)

"why a cosplay cafe?" I ask as we arrive to otaku cafe.

"because we can't walk into a normal cafe with me looking like this." she says as she points to herself.

" I guess your right." I say as we walk into the cafe and sit at a table.

" hi may I take your order?" a waitress asks us.

"yeah I'll have the chidori blast and she will have the bankai faze." she says to the waitress.

" bandori what? And chikai who?" I ask having no idea what those were.

" bankai and chidori. Bankai is the most powerful form from bleach and chidori is sasuke and kakashi's special jutsu from naruto. This is a otaku cafe so there is only things named after anime and manga." she explains to me.

" oh okay then. So why did you drag me here?" i ask as the waitress gives us our drinks. I take a sip.

"MMMM! This is good! And it's pink!" I say as I gulp down the rest of it.

"wow, you sure love pink stuff." she says as she takes a sip of her drink.

" yeah I do." I say coldly and look out the window

I can't have her thinking that I'm all good with her relationship with the new girl. I thought to myself

" wow, I never knew that you could be so cold." taeyeon says with a laugh.

" anywho aside from tiffs coldness we need to figure out who did it so shinyoung and Minji won't think it's you who did it." she says with a serious look on her face.

"shouldnt your girlfriend be telling you this because she's so important." I say sarcastically.

"girlfriend? Who? I don't have one?" she says looking totally and utterly confused.

"Minji isn't she your lover?" I ask starting to doubt my inner voice more and more.

"HAHAHAHA! You thought that she was my 'lover'? Oh hell no! I only met her three days ago! That's crazy talk tiff! But she is my best friend aside from you of course." she says looking like she's about to burst into laughter.

You are so dumb tiff! And you inner voice, YOU ARE DEAD! I say mentally face palming myself.

" oh, I'm dumb. Anyway I wonder who did it?" I say trying to look the least suspicious as possible.

"me too. But when I find the person that did this I'm going to ring her or his neck and throw her or him into the garbage disposal and watch her or him get shredded up into little tiny pieces and then I'll make someone eat the little bits and then douse the person in tanning oil then put glue and then put-" I cut her off because she was scaring the hell out of me.

"please that's all I need to here." I say with a frantic expression.

" but it's all true. I'm serious if I know the person I'll do it myself but if it's someone I don't know I'll hire a hitman." she says sounding like a erse killer.

"oh, we'll that's nice.. I guess." I say while I loo out the window fearing for my life.

" oh but don't worry once I find the culprit your name will be cleared and we can live peacefully." she says looking out the window with me.

"oh, we'll you don't have to kill Tae" I say avoiding Taeyeons eyes.

"HAHAHA! You actually think Id do that? I was kidding but when I do find the culprit I will deal with them but not kill them. That just be erse and horrible." she says to me.

"you ! I thought that you weren't kidding." I say as I lightly punch her arm

"haha, that's the tiff I met four days ago!" she says while hitting my arm back.

"but don't worry tiff you won't be accused of anything. I will make sure of that even if I have to go through hell and back." she says with a serious face.

I'm safe for now. But I have to make sure that Minji doesn't find anymore evidence. So I have to drive her out of tae's house to I can tamper with the evidence and make sure that I don't leave anything there that would make someone think it was me. I think of a elaborate plan in my head.

"okay thanks Tae Tae!" I say trying to look thankful other than guilty and shameful.

Haha! Pabo Tiffany! That's why you listen to your conscience not me! I'm just here for street smarts not doing anything that will tell you if something Is good or bad. My inner voice tells me.

I hate you. I couldn't think straight so that was the only thing I could think.. If that makes sense.

"no problem. Hey Do you wanna have a special best friends sleep over? Just you me Minji and shinyoung. Shinyoung is only there I'd we find evidence." she says to me with a smile.

"sure it will be the FIRST time that I will set foot in your unknown looking house that I have never set foot in before." I say trying to make myself look less suspicious... I don't think it helped though.

" uh, yeah okay then." taeyeon said as she payed the bill and we left back to my house. When we got inside I can hear things getting thrown and yelling.

"UGH YOU ARE SUCH A PAIN!" Minji says as she throws a vase that i Have never seen before.

"YEAH KEEP TALKING TROLL!" shinyoung says as she throws a random Walkie talkie at Minji.

"TROLL? YEAH SURE YOU SEAT STEALER!" Minji says as she throws a couch that I have never seen before at shinyoung... Where are they getting these things from?

"HOW CAN YOU THROUGH A FREAKIN COUCH? SUPER DINK IS STRONG!" shinyoung says as she throws a giraffe at Minji

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET A GIRAFFE?" Minji says as she throws a rhino at shinyoung.

"IT'S A SECRET!AND HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET A RHINO? " shinyoung says as she throws a person at Minji.

"AHH!" the person screams

"WHAT THE HELL? ARE YOU SERIOUS? A PERSON!" Minji says (A/N this is getting out of hand so I'll just end it with the person)

"YOU GUYS! STOP THROWING RANDOM THINGS!" taeyeon says as she pulls them by the ear.

"ow ow ow ow! Stop it! It was all shinyoungs fault anyway!" Minji says as she was still getting pulled.

"NO! It was Minji's fault she started saying that I wasn't going to be serious about the case and she started throwing actual cases at me!" shinyoung says as taeyeon throws them out the door.

"we are all having a sleep ver at my house so you two better behave!" Minji says as she pushes them next door to her house.

"WHAT!" they both say in unison

"I CANNOT SLEEP WITH THIS CRAZY PERSON IN THE HOUSE!" Minji says as she points to Shinyoung.

"YOU TWO SHUT UP! Minho is going to be there with me and Tiffany so you two WILL NOT be beside each other under ANY circumstances! I don't want wild animals getting thrown in my house!" taeyeon says as she pushes them in her house.

" Tiffany come to my house after you pack your things. And Minho your coming for a sleepover, I need you to help me with these two crazy people" taeyeon says as she and Minho walk into the house. I walk back to my house and start to pack my things.

Tonight I cannot let them find out I did it. No matter what I'll make sure that they think that someone else did it. I think to myself as I start packing my "cleaning up the mess I made from the revenge kit kit"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I never thought everyone would get it wrong :P. <---nicole face again!)Anyway I made a twist with the story to prolong the drama. I just love drama! Anyway tell me what you think will happen for their sleepover I will give ten more points (oh and if you actually read the story you will see the question that is worth twenty points.)

Tell me in the comments below what word has been stuck in your head.. Mine is Shirsh it doesn't mean anything and it's not even a word but it's stuck in my head :P

Oh and remember to comment! I will reply to your comments a little later because I'm so tired from having to go swimming with my cousin for his birthday. I love swimming but I had to swim for six hours straight to win a bet... I'm really dumb... BUT I WON FIFTY BUCKS!!

With love, hugs, tickles and (this is beginning to sound provocative o_O) your author,

ShoeSpider