I met my new best friend on the sidewalk

I Think I Love You

Taeyeon's POV~ " I can't wait to start my time at  So-Nyuh High I wonder who is going to be their, I hope Sooyoung and sunny will be their to help me to get used to the scool. I wonder if any cute guys will be there, wait I forgot its an ALL GIRLS SCHOOL. Anyway I guess it will help me out of the byuntae mode." I quietly talk to while I startup at the sky. Just then I bump into someone. And fell to the curb.

" Ouch!" I said while cupping my .

" Oh I'm so sorry!" I said while helping the girl up.

" Oh sorry it was my fault I was reading my book so I should have been more careful" The girls smiles with a beautiful eye smile that makes my heart beat faster

" Oh it was my fault. My name is Kim Taeyeon what's yours?" I said while staring at the girls beautiful face

. " my name is Tiffany Hwang, nice to meet you!" Tiffany said while shaking. My hand. I feel faint while she shakes my hand, so soft.

" Nice to meet you too!" I say while still holding onto her hand. She's so beautiful and her hands are as soft as a babies .  

" Do you want to walk to school together?" She says while I keep holding onto her hand.

" yeah! Wait how do you know what school I go to?" I say while I keep holding onto her hand. 

" oh I could see your uniform so I guessed that you were from So-Nyuh high." she said while giving me an attractive eye smile.

" oh I should have guessed that. Sure." I said while blushing. I feel so stupid sometimes.we walked hand in hand. As we got to school I was stunned to see my best friends Sunny and Sooyoung waiting at the main entrance for me.

" Hey Taeyeon!" Sunny shouted at me waving her hands in the air.

" Hey Sunny!" I waved my loose hand at her.

" Who is that with you?" Sooyoung asked as we entered the door. I could see that we were still holding hands and started to blush.

" Hi, my name is Tiffany Hwang nice to meet you." she said while flashing one of her gorgeous eye smiles at them.

" Are you guys like dating, because not even Taeyeon never holds me or Sunny's hands and we've been friends for like eight years now.

" Sooyoung said jokingly. I quickly let go of Tiffany's hand while blushing.

" No. We accidently bumped into each other on the sidewalk." I said while blushing like a tomato.

" But that doesn't explain-" Sunny quickly grabbed Sooyoung's and left.

" SHH! I'll see you later Tae." sunny said while taking Sooyoung away. I was blushing but Tiffany seemed alright.

" hey what class are you in Tae Tae?" she asked in a cute way . * God I feel like my heart is going to jump away, she's so cut- TAEYEON YOU ARE A GIRL OU MUSTN'T LET SOME GIRL GET TO YOU!* Taeyeons inner self tells her.

" Class A, wait 'Tae Tae'?" I said wondering where tha name came from.

" oh, sorry I just thought if that on the spot. Sorry if you didn't like it." she said blushing.

" Oh no it's fine it just surprised me Only my parents call me Tae Tae." I said reassuring that it was okay.

" Really! I'm in class A too! We should totally sit together!" Tiffany was jumping around.

" Hahahaha!" I laughed with my ahjumma laugh.

" Ha, I didn't know that you had that kind of laugh." she said while laughing herself.

" Theres a lot of stuff like that in me." I said while walking through the halls with her.

" Oh so your an ahjumma?" she said jokingly.

" what? NO! I mean... Never mind." I said feeling embarrassed * nice one Tae* my inner voice told me. She took my hand and walked in class.

" OOOO~" Sooyoung said as we walked into class holding hands. I gave her a ' shut up or your going to pay for it' look,she just playfully sticks her tongue out at me.

" Good morning class. It's nice to my new class for this year!" She said while looking at her new class with confidence. She looks young enough to be my sister.

" My name is miss Park" she wrote her name on the chalk board.

" Good morning!" Tiffany said by herself. Looking embarrassed as no one said it with her.

" Good morning! It's nice to see a student ready for learning!" she said, I could tell that she was a brand new teacher and we are her first class that she has had.

" Good morning miss Park!" I quickly said to make Tiffany less embarrassed. She shot a quick smile at me of thanks.

" Good morning to you too! You guys are such a nice class, I'm sure this is going to be a great year for all of us!" Miss park said while she gave us a heart warming smile.

" Taeyeon and Tiffany sitting in a tree K-I---" sunny slapped Sooyoung before she could finish her sentence.

" Shut up Sooyoung!" sunny glared at sooyoung as she yelled at her.

" Okay, okay! You didn't have to hit me!" she said while rubbing her head. Tiffany giggled and looked at me so I started to giggle too.

" You guys are funny, I think I'm going to enjoy my first year here!" Tiffany said as she laughed. She's so beautiful I couldn't help but stare. After Miss park's lesson was over it was time for lunch.

" Hey Taeyeon would you like to have lunch with me?" she looked at me with these cute eyes while she talked .

" Yeah of course! Why wouldn't I eat with my new friend." I said while I took her hand and led her to a table.she took out her lunch, she had chicken mashed potatoes and a bottle of pop.it was different, more western.

" hey cool lunch, did you move here from the west?" I asked while taking a bite of my kimchi.

" Yeah, I got homesick when I was making my lunch so I packed some food that reminded me of home." she said while she opened her pop bottle.

" wow that's neat. Do you live alone here or did your family move with you." I said while opening my vita500 bottle.

" it's just me here sadly. I wanted to come to Korea to study." she finished her chicken and was starting to take little bites of her mashed potatoes.

" oh that's sad." I said while stuffing my face with food.

"haha! You look like a chipmunk!" she laughed cutely.

" hey what about you! You are only taking small bites of our food! It'll be tomorrow morning when you finish!" I said while laughing. We laughed until the end of lunch. The rest of the day we listened to our home room teacher miss park teach our lessons and before I knew it the bell rang.

" RING-Ring!" the bell got quieter as it ringed.

" okay class see you tomorrow!" miss park said while we started getting our stuff ready.

" hey Taeyeon do you wanna walk home together?" Tiffany asked.

" sure." as we walked home the air was cold and Tiffany started to shiver so I pulled her closer to me.

" you warmer?" I asked while I was practically hugging her.

" Yeah, thanks." she snuggled her body closer to mine. I was loving every second of being closer to her. We reached her house in no time.

 " thanks Tae Tae for walking me home." she said still snuggling close to me. I was suprised because my house was right next door.

" hey you live here?" I asked

" yeah, why." she said still snuggling up to me.

" well i live right there." I said while pointing to the house next door.

" Really! Can we walk to school together tomorrow?" she said while jumping around.

" yeah of course!" I said while laughing at her excitement. As I walk up to her door I say my goodbyes and leave. I can't wait until tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for not updating i was working on my ipad and the chapter become one