Chapter 9

Rumours & Roses


A/N: Small chapter but technically.. its not really a chapter... But yeah I'ts the coutinuation of the prologue... this is the continuation of that... as said before it is not Kyuhyun.
 

“So you’re afraid to ask her out?” Siwon asked “I’m sure she’d say yes...”

“That’s the problem...”

“What?” the boy let out a deep breathe and looked up at the older male.

“It’s not a she...”

“Oh...” Siwon said nodding. The young boy seemed surprised by the calm reaction he got from his councillor. Almost everyone in their school knew that Siwon was a very devoted Christian and that the bible was his favourite book.

“What?... you’re not gonna tell me this is wrong? That god won’t forgive me for this? You’re not gonna ask god to bless me and to help show me what’s right because this isn’t it?!”

“No... Being gay isn’t wrong.”

“Huh?”  The younger had a confused look on his face. Siwon shrugged.

“You like who you like, it’s feelings towards another human being...how could someone stop you from that...” the boy stared at the floor not knowing what to say. “What’s wrong with it?”

“What do I do?” his voice barely audible.

“Does this person know you? I mean is he like a friend?”

“Yeah... I guess” the boy said and Siwon nodded.

“Is he homophobic?” the boy didn’t reply to that, but it didn’t seem like answer was yes. Siwon didn’t want to ask many questions but he couldn’t get the boy to speak. “Why don’t you want others to know about it?”

“I have a social life you know...” he sighed “you know who my friends are... yeah I can surely count on them to be supportive” the boy said in a sarcastic tone. “Homophobes...”

“Maybe not all of them are...” the boy looked up at Siwon questioningly. The bell for that period to end rang. It was 9:25am.

“I can call your next teacher if you want... I’ll tell her that you are with me and that you’re not skipping...” the older offered.

“No... It’s fine... I should go to class...”

“Okay...” Siwon nodded. The boy was about to walk out the door “it’s nice to see this side of you...” Siwon smiled as the younger scoffed and walked out the door. “And god bless you too!” he shouted.

Siwon stared out the door in amazement as he saw the student’s face expression changed from a worried, confused look to a flirty smile when he saw the receptionist.

“Well see ya later babe!” the boy said and exited the guidance office. Siwon shook his head and laughed.

 Some things just never change.