Finnaly!~~~

Rumours & Roses

A/N: Firstly I apologize for my bad writing to those who are confused on what happened, if you remember from the previous chapters, there was always this ‘boy’ who went to Siwon for ‘help’ by getting into trouble (from the prologue). But it was never really clear who ‘the boy’ was, well until the last chapter that I posted.  It is revealed that it was Heechul all along, the boy thanks Siwon for helping him, the day after the school ended, otherwise the day after the party when Jaejoong kissed Hankyung in front of everyone, and Heechul reformed Jaejoong’s face (Hehe).  So when Heechul comes back for the last time to talk to Siwon the next year, he sees Kyuhyun and goes and apologizes to Kyuhyun for well... “turning the whole school against him, and being a total and complete hypocrite that he was” and fluff, fluff, fluff, puke worthily Kyuhyun forgives him and yup that pretty much how the story goes. So yeah....

 

And now...  (insert drum roll)

 

The moment we’ve all been waiting for....

 

After exactly one year of writing...

 

And the months of hiatus in between...

 

After all the Blood, Sweat and Tears I have put into this....

 

It has finally come....

 

THE FINNALY OF RUMOURS AND ROSES!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heechul = Casey Kim

Hankyung = Joshua Tan

Kyuhyun = Marcus Cho

Sungmin = Vincent Lee

Henry = Henry (cuz Henry is a popular name)

Yunho = U-Know

Jaejoong = Hero

Changmin = Max

Jessica = Sica

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 years later…

Changmin sat in front of university on the steps, looking through his computer. He scrolled down the page he was on, his blog reading the comments that he had received.

So what happened to Joshua and Casey? Do Casey’s friends still talk to him? After you know…’ someone had asked.

What about Hero and U-Know? And what about you Max? Are you still with that Sica girl?’ another one commented.

So are Henry and Marcus still together?

Marcus is completely over Vincent now right?

MIN…. Is that you?!!!!!’ Changmin looked at the user name slightly shocked to see who it was. The user name said ‘Mjjeje’ which he was quite sure was Jaejoong, who else would name their account after their cat. How had he come upon this?!  

Changmin had started the blog as a… diary… and of course he didn’t expect anyone to read it. But somehow the site had grown popular, the blog getting hundreds of readers following. His recollection of events became a commonly told story. It was the story he was part of, during his high school years. Even though he was quite sure that no one would take interest in reading about his life, Changmin had put other names for the people so that their identity wouldn’t leak out.

The readers had many questions and Changmin took his time explaining everything they needed to know. He started typing.

I guess it’s safe to say that, that was the last of high school drama for me.’

Changmin looked up from the laptop to inspect around him. He leaned back as he saw his friend waving at him from a distance.  “Hey Hankyung!” Changmin yelled. Hankyung smiled and waved at him and it seemed as if he was walking Changmin’s way until another boy pulled him away with his arm around Hankyung’s waist.  Changmin chuckled.

Getting out of high school changed all of us, I mean the school bully had transformed into China man’s lover boy. And DAMN does he have Casey wrapped around his little finger. Casey became Joshua’s best friend and boy friend. Today they both still live together and have come back to the same university, Casey doing his masters in Religious symbolism and Joshua got into Med school.

As for Hero and U-know, well… with everything that went down with Casey and Joshua at that party, and with how that ended, U-know fell even deeper in love with Hero, (if that was even possible) for solving the last problem that was stopping him from asking Hero out. Or jumping him in the school gymnasium, whatever happened first. For those who wanna know, asking him out did come first, well… as far as I know…

Changmin once again looked up from the screen, he watched as Heechul and Kyuhyun exchanged glances and a slight nod, a small acknowledgement of each other’s existence.

Casey and Marcus, they never were, and still aren’t the best of friends, but, they aren’t on each other’s ‘ List’ so everyone just acknowledges that, that’s some kind of an improvement. And because Joshua and Henry are in fact cousins, they were forced on to double dates and hallelujah, they even discovered that they have some things in common. Some that they will admit, such as their love for star craft, and some that though everyone else may insist,but they refuse to believe, like the undeniable fact that they are both snarky pretentious bastards.

As for Henry and Marcus, they have what you may call a ‘Ross and Rachel’ relationship, although for everyone else it may be clear that they’re meant for each other, they continue have an on and off and on and off and on again… you get the idea. But everyone likes to believe that they will get over their commitment issue and finally realize that Oreo’s are no good without milk.

Changmin sighed, he looked up to see a short, but built man step out of a sports car and was greeted with a hug and kiss from a blonde girl. He watched as they walked hand in hand, into a neighboring coffee shop.

As for me I’m in now in third year in forensic science naturally coming out at the top of my class, and I have no intentions in disturbing the flow. But for those who were wondering, Sica and I are no longer going out; I guess we just weren’t meant to be. She is now officially with someone I may or may not have mentioned before Jay Park; I hear he owns a dance studio now. How does it feel to be dumped for someone half my size, and whose major skill is hand stands? Well… not great, but I took it like the mature adult that I am. Really, no hard feelings at all. I wish JaySica the best of luck with their relationship; with their wonderful personalities… they’ll need it. See, totally mature.

Now that high school’s over along with its drama, life has become… well it's university, all you ever have time for is reading and cramming your head that you will later end up looking up on the net anyway. So the last three years weren’t exactly eventful and truly, I don’t expect much from this year either. My friends, when they say child hood is the best years of life, believe it, because that is only the time when anything ever happens.

Changmin’s eyes wandered around, until they rested on something interesting. The petite creature with a pink head of hair seemed lost as she wandered down the university court yard. Not Korean he thought and the Korean to Mandarin translation book in her hand confirmed his suspicions. Cute but y, exactly my type his lips pulled up into a satisfactory smirk. He looked down at the laptop. After typing in the last sentence he posted it.

But then again, you never know what life brings ya!

Closing the laptop, and slipping into his bag, he got up and headed towards the girl.

“Lost?” He asked as he approached her.

“Yeah,” She chuckled, “My name is Jia, I'm an exchange student.” She said as she extended a hand.

“Jia, beautiful name, I'm Changmin” he smiled, “So where were you looking to go?”  

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

A/N:  And finally it’s done, ahhhh I have to say I’m going to miss this, I’d like to take this moment to thank, all the people who helped me through this… journey… My sister, Thewinterfairy, DBSK, JYJ, Super Junior, Junsu of 2pm just because I Love him, and most importantly you guys, my lovely precious reader, I couldn’t have done it without you TT.TT *sobs* tissue anyone hm hm?

….

Okay I’ll stop now, I’m not exactly winning the noble prize here. -. –

Well that’s it guys….

I guess it’s time to say Good Bye.

Nananana Nananana hey hey hey Good Bye!~~~~~

   yoseob_waving_hi_gif.gif