Chapter 13

Rumours & Roses

Shindong was finished packing his cloths for the trip and was walking around looking for the extra things that he might need for the long bus ride to Thailand. When he found everything, he set it all on the table and inspected to recheck if he had it all. Toothpaste, toothbrush, i-pod, neck rest, Kyuhyun's toothbrush, Kyuhyun's neck rest, and Kyuhyun's shirt that Sungmin just adored... yup that's everything. Shindong was thinking about how Kyuhyun and Sungmin liked each other and how cute they would look together, when he heard Kyuhyun cursing at the lamp in the next room. Shindong's curiosity took action and lead him the way to the latter's room, not knowing that he was about to see something that he just couldn't un-see.

"JESUS CHRIST WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE?!" Shindong asked/yelled. The scene was shocking Kyuhyun’s head under the bed searching for something, cloths EVERYWHERE, on the fan that was on the ceiling, on his bed, on the floor. Kyuhyun tried to get out of the limited space under the bed, but hit his head when as he heard Shindong’s scream.

 “OW!” he said as he stood up. Kyuhyun smiled idiotically at the other. “Nothing… I was just looking for something.” Kyuhyun walked over to Shindong and pushed the older out of the room.

Shindong quirked an eyebrow, “What?”

 “Nothing just a shirt…”

 “U-huh which one?”

“The black one, the one with the pink panther on it.”

“The one that Sungmin said that you looked cute but y in?” Shindong asked.

“Yeah… that one.” Shindong scoffed.

“My God, you could have just asked me.” Shindong walked into his room and Kyuhyun followed, the older took the shirt off the table and tossed it to Kyuhyun. “I thought you’d want this so I put it in the wash yesterday.” Kyuhyun chuckled slightly embarrassed.

“Hehe…thanks.” The younger was about to walk out the bedroom but stopped “Hyung…”

“Yeah…?”

“How would you ask a guy out?” Kyuhyun asked. Shindong turned around and stared at the other for a second before answering.

“… I’m straight.”

“I know that… but if you were gay… how would you ask a guy out?”

“I don’t know… how did Kibum askyou out?” Shindong asked.

“Hey dude... wanna go out?” the younger said.

“And you agreed?” Kyuhyun shrugged.

“He was cute… and may have seen him before when he was boxing…” Shindong quirked an eyebrow “…with his shirt off”

“Yeah… I don’t wanna know.”

“So…” Kyuhyun said leading them back to the topic.

“I don’t know Kyu… just tell him that I like him and just ask I guess… what else?”

“Wow hyung you’re so boring… no wonder my friends think you’re aual.” Kyuhyun said walking out the room.

##############################################################################

 

Zhoumi stared out the window, letting the wind swift past his neatly combed hair. He leaned back on to the seat; then glanced at Henry who was sound asleep snuggling on to the elder’s arm. He turned back and stared out the window as memories drifted across his mind.

“Come back safe, okay?”

“Yes mom.”

“Don’t forget you’re sunscreen, here put some on now, your skin is very sensitive. Oh! Here’s your Teddy Bear, I know you can’t sleep one day without it.”

“Mommy, I'm not a kid anymore…” Zhoumi whined.

“Alright, Alright, give me kiss before you go.” She said pointing at cheek.

“Muah… Bye mom.”

“Bye… have fun!” she yelled as Zhoumi entered the bus. Zhoumi sticked his head out the window and waved good bye.

“Thanks mom!”

“Take care Honey!”

“You too!” Zhoumi said as he waved and the bus took off.

“Zhoumi… Zhoumi… Zhoumi” his thought were interrupted by Kyuhyun who was standing on the isle of the bus, poking him.

“Huh? What?” Zhoumi whispered trying his best not to wake Henry up. 

“I-” Kyuhyun glanced at Sungmin who was talking to the bus driver. “I need help”. Zhoumi glanced at Henry who was still sleeping. He adjusted the younger’s position so that he could get up. Zhoumi and Kyuhyun sat next to each other behind the one Henry was in.

“So…” Zhoumi said.

“Uhh… so… I don’t know how to go about it…” Kyuhyun said. Zhoumi rolled his eyes.

“It’s not that hard Kyuhyun, especially because you know he likes you.”

“But what do I say?” Kyuhyun whined.

“You go up to him, tell him that you need to tell him something… and then you say that you like him… and you were wondering if you two can go out sometime…” the two glanced at Sungmin who was returning to his seat.

“Okay” Kyuhyun said and started to get up but then sat down again. “But what if he says no?”

“Then you wouldn’t go out with him and you’ll die alone.” Zhoumi said with a straight face.

“Alright.” Kyuhyun said. He got up and approached Sungmin hesitantly. He sat on the seat next to him then tapped the others shoulder. Sungmin turned around a smile spreading across his face. “Hey.”

“Hey Kyu,” Kyuhyun blushed a little as he heard the other calling him by his nickname. “What’s up?”

“I- ahh… need to- ahh… umm tell you something…” Kyuhyun’s cheeks turned redder by each word.

“What?”  Sungmin looked expectantly.

What do I say? Oh . “Umm… nice shirt.” Sungmin frowned as it wasn’t what he was expecting. But he forced a smile.

“Thanks?” 

“Yeah, got to go.” Kyuhyun got up and rushed back to where Zhoumi was sitting. Kyuhyun saw Henry sitting beside Zhoumi. Oh he woke up? Kyuhyun thought. He poked Henry, a pleading expression his face. Zhoumi sighed knowing what was coming. “Can I talk to him?” Henry pouted but got up letting the two talk.

“Kyuhyun!” Zhoumi exclaimed in disappointment.

“I panicked!” Kyuhyun said sitting down again.

“Okay, let’s practice before you go again… let’s pretend I’m Sungmin.” Zhoumi said.

“Okay,” Kyuhyun straightened up as Zhoumi pretended to be Sungmin and stared out the window. Kyuhyun tapped Zhoumi shoulder “Min I- lied before…”

“About what?” Zhoumi said mocking Sungmin’s tone.

“Actually I wanted to tell you that I liked you… but I got nervous… I- do you wanna go out some time?” They practiced the same thing once more to build up the younger’s confidence.

“See was that so hard?” Zhoumi asked. “That’s all you have to do.”

“But it’s you-” Kyuhyun said, he felt someone poking his arm and Kyuhyun turned his head to see who it was. He was faced with Henry who had a glorious pout on his face. “Henry…”

“Just go ask him you wimp!” Kyuhyun looked up at the other.

“Fine, Fine, I’ll go” Kyuhyun said glancing at the eldest. Zhoumi smiled encouragingly and gave the younger a quick thumbs up. Henry sat down beside, Zhoumi. Kyuhyun took a few steps but retreated. “Wait!...” Henry let out a long puff of air irritated and slammed himself back in to the seat. Zhoumi threw an apologetic glance towards Henry (which the boy promptly ignored) before turning back to Kyuhyun.

“Yes… What is it now Kyuhyun?” Zhoumi asked.

“What if I panic again? I mean what if I freeze and words refuse to come out of my mouth?” Kyuhyun blabbered but keeping his voice low.

Before Zhoumi had a chance to answer with a little (more) pep talk. Henry cut him off, glaring at Kyuhyun and saying (hissing), “If you can’t you your mouth totell him then go and him off, that should send a message.” Kyuhyun’s eye widened in shock, scandalized.

Kyuhyun walked away, his mouth still slightly open, I should really think about my thoughts of Henry’s innocence, or lack there off. Kyuhyun sat down on the seat next to Sungmin.

“Minnie,” Kyuhyun said shyly.

“Yeah?” Sungmin said, waking up from his thoughts.

“I lied before…” Kyuhyun said.

“Huh? When?”

“About the shirt thing…”

“You don’t like my shirt?” Sungmin looked down at his shirt. “I think it looks fine…”

“No, not that,”

“Then what? Is it because I have Selena Gomez’ autograph on it?” Sungmin pouted “I like her…” Kyuhyun sighed why is this is my life? he thought. “It is isn’t it?” Kyuhyun grabbed the other shirt.

“Look I’m already having a really hard time telling you some thing… and you’re really not helping.” Kyuhyun let go of the latter’s shirt. “uhh- sorry”

“So… what is it you waned to tell me?” Sungmin said leaning back.

“Sungmin-ah I, I like you.” Sungmin smiled. It wasn’t a second before Kyuhyun was blinded by a glaring light, and the sound of a loud honk and screeching tires pierced through his ears. The last thing he registered was the sound of a deafening crash.

******************************************************************************

 A/N: OH! that was intence wasn't it?... No? no?.. alright... anyway... what can I say? Wait for the next chapter. :D

Comment replies:

@ilovpocky93: Thankyou <3 you're very kind :) I'm glad you liked it <3

@NewDayTomorrow: Thankyouuu! Zhoury fan? I hope you still like it after this chapter :)

It's 3:00 AM I relly need sleep....

Good Night/ Good Morning Everyone.