The Escape

Silence and The Supernatural (Under Maintenance)

Hi! So yeah I still at titles. Surprised? I'm not. Anyway, I said I would update today so I am. I have to say though, I saw my first comment and I was so excited that I almost posted the next chapter then.  Alright I'll let you read now ^_^.

.

.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you. I'm going to get you out of here."

You didn't believe him for a second, instead choosing to back further into your corner. He had touched your face earlier and you were still shaken from it. You'd heard everything that he'd said, and you really wished you could just rot in this cell rather than go with him. As your nerves elevated, your hands started fluttering making words that only you understood.

He gave you a confused look, watching your hands move through the air in front of you. You refused to make eye contact and, instead, stared at your hands forcing them to stutter to a stop.

The man gave you a strange look, but then he straightened up staring down at you as Sebastian came back in with the papers to sign off on your change of hands.

"Good, still in one piece then," Sebastian said. "Now, let's negotiate price." You tuned out at that point choosing to simply cower in your corner until you would be dragged out of here to another place of pain and misery. There was no doubt in your mind that you were not going to like your new "home."

"Alright, I'll just get her chained up, and you can take your new toy home," Sebastian said while he straightened out the papers and handed over your information to your new master.

"That won't be necessary hyung," the guy said. "I want to see exactly how well trained she is." He turned and looked at you. "Stand up and walk behind me. Keep your head down and your hands at your sides." 

You slowly got up but left your eyes on the ground. You took a few steps forward, so you were standing in front of the man and glanced up quickly at his face. "See I told you she's an angel. She'll follow orders down to the last letter. And if those papers are all you need you can go ahead and take her now."

"Yes, I'm sure she'll be perfectly behaved, won't you?" he said while giving you a pointed stare. You didn't move your eyes from the ground, but you nodded slowly. "Well then, I suppose we'll go now. Thank you again Hyung."

"Please, please! Sebastian! You always do that, going around calling me 'hyung'. It makes me feel old Doojoon." He looked grumpy now, but you carefully hid behind your new master. When Sebastian was on a war path, you quickly learned to stay out of his way. 

The man just laughed. "Right, sorry Sebastian. I guess old habits die young." Turning to you he said, "Follow." You walked silently (duh) behind him with your head down and with your hands at your sides. Every now and then you'd glance up at the back of his head wondering what he had in store for you.

He led the way through all the corridors and tunnels of this wretched warehouse until you came up to a door. He lifted up your face and slid a pair of sunglasses over your eyes before sliding a pair over his own. Then he turned to the door and opened it blinding you with the first sunlight you'd seen in months. It burned your eyes intensely even with the sunglasses, but you were almost glad to see the three suns in the sky again, relaxing slightly and breathing in fresh air.

Noticing you had stopped to look at the sky, the man (Doojoon wasn't it?) stopped and turned to watch you. You looked at him worriedly realizing you had failed to follow your directions, and you walked slowly over towards him looking very much like a dog with its tail between its legs. He lifted your chin again, but this time he waited until you met his eyes. You were terrified of what he might do. He didn't seem too merciful back when he was talking to Sebastian. You finally wavered and brought your eyes up to meet his. 

 

 

And he smiled. 

 

 

"I told you before, I'm not gonna hurt you. I just wanna get you out of here." You still didn't believe him, but you figured that it was a safe bet that he wasn't going to punish you right this moment. You took a deep breath and forced yourself to relax as much as possible. He smiled again and let go of your chin. Almost immediately your eyes were back on the ground, but you weren't quite as stiff now. 

"Come this way," he told you and you hurried to obey. He led you down a street to a red car. You weren't sure what it was but it looked alien and fast. Really, really fast. 

He opened the back door and motioned for you to get in. You glanced at him and then slid into the seat while he carefully closed the door. He walked around and got into the driver's seat. He started the car and then turned around to talk to you. "It's a pretty long drive home, about an hour even with my driving, so you can sleep if you want. If you need anything just," he stopped awkwardly, and it was obvious he had forgotten about your inability to speak. "Um, clap. Just clap." There was an awkward silence, and then he turned around and shifted the car into drive. You leaned back in the seat and slowly drifted into sleep.