Leadja appears.

I fell in love with a Tibetan Fox

 

 

We are going Back to where the princess' is...............Wooyoung just got back from the market and saw Princess lying on the floor.

 

Woo: princess?! what are you doing here? sleeping on the floor like that? you are not so princess like. But i still like you.*wooyoung said as he shook the princess and saw the bleeding nose.* Haa~!! A nosebleed!! See? you got a nosebleed because you are sleeping on a cold floor. get up now.

 

Princess: ......................

 

Woo: hey?

 

Princess: .....*again..wooyoung got no response from the princess*

 

Woo: Ya!! you ignoring me now? tsk. and i thought you love me.

 

Then suddenly, woo saw a bright shimmering sun ray infront of him coming from the sky. And at the center of it, a man with pink clothes and rabbit ears is coming down from the sky slowly singing ~~Baby are you down down down down down, Down, down, Even if the sky is falling down, Down, down Ooh (ohhh)~~

 

Jaebi: Ssup!  I Jaebi as the leadja of 2PM, I mean leadja of all moths, came down here on earth to help you as a replacement of Fairy Su, Since he just show to the readers what is his true color.

 

Woo: leadja of moths? help me? why? replacement of Fairy Su? So are you the boss of mister fairy? true color of Fairy Su?( Isn't he supposed to be color blue? or is he really color yellow in nature?)  *he asked Jaebi then thought of the true color of Fairy Su*

 

Jaebi: oh so right men! Im the boss of Fairy su. 

 

Woo: eh? if you're the leadja of Moths. Does that mean that Fairy Su is a moth too??

 

Jaebi: I can't tell you that now. Its supposed to be a secret.

 

Woo: oh~ okey then. So why are you here to help me then?

 

Jaebi: I'm here to help you wake up the princess, because she was poisoned by the evil alien prince Khun.

 

Woo: What? po-po-poisoned? but it can't be. I knew that they will poisoned her so i trained her with my poisoned cheeks!!!!

 

Jaebi: ya hella dunno what's happening here boya. she's not poisoned just by any normal poison. She was poison in her brain by a fan service. And no one can defeat fan service. Its the most powerful thing in this world for fan girls like her. Even if she does loves you, a fan girl is still a fan girl. *Jaebi said with a serious tone*

 

Woo: what? it can't be happening!!!! *as he kneeled beside the princess and hugged her*

 

Jaebi: yeah, i know what you feels. Fan Service is scary man. *pittied the couple infront of him and turn his head to the left*

 

Woo: So if you are helping me. What should we do to wake her up? *sobs*

 

Jaebi: Our plan A.....Make some noise!

 

Woo: Noise~!!! Noise~!!!

 

Jaebi: Yeah. Your doing great Woo~!!! I know.let's sing a song!!!

 

Woo: okey!!! Rah-ra-ah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-mamaa! Ga-ga-ooh-lala! Want your bad romance! I want you pretty, I want you princess, I want your everything as long as its free! I want your love.

 

Jaebi: Love-love-love I want your lo~...hey...why are we singing this song? they'll think we are gays.

 

Woo: bu-But i don't know any songs anymore....*woo said with pouty lips*

 

Jaebi: I'll teach you Shinee's Lucifer!! Its a catchy song~!!!

 

Woo: Lu??? what??? 

 

After a few minutes, Jaebi thought woo the lyrics and the steps. Fortunately, Woo was a fast learner and learned all of it in just 5 minutes. And so they dance and sing together.

 

Woo: phew! hey, How come you know all the lyrics and the dance number of this song?

 

Jaebi: Im a fanbo.....ah! I'm a fantastic singer and dancer. Thats why.

 

Woo: Oh~~by the way. We are making some noise all over the place but the princess is still not waking up.

 

Jaebi: Okay then, Lets go to plan B!!!

 

Woo: Roger! What's plan B?

 

Jaebi: Here, give her some of this!

 

Woo: what's this? Dried Mangoes? But its only Dried Mangoes!!

 

Jaebi: Its not "ONLY" dried mangoes. Its a "GOLDEN" dried mangoes that came from Philippines! Its fresh and tasty. I paid the transportation fee too. Transportation fee's are expensive. Thats why its golden!! You shouldn't belittle this GOLDEN dried mangoes.

 

Woo: whatever! *he said then walk towards to the lying princess and shove it inside of the princess mouth* She's not eating it. What should we do?!!! *woo panicked*

 

Jaaebi: Don't panic my cheeky boy. There is still Plan C.

 

Woo: And what's your plan C?

 

Jaebi: Slap her!!! Like this.......*and so, Jaebi slapped her with all of his might* awwwww~ my hand stings.

 

Woo: *shocked* how dare you slap her like that~!!

 

Princess: *coughs* ohooo~ uhuh~.

 

Woo: huh?! its working!!! *slaps her face again*

 

Princess: ouch! that.....hurts...........*slightly opening her eyes*

 

Jaebi: yeah!!! i thought so! it would work. I'm so happy for you woo!!!! *so happy that he do an AOM for them....then do a flip*

 

Princess: *saw Jaebi doing a flip....she was going to say it was awesome but then saw Jaebi's 6 packs. And blood came out from her nose like a river and faints*

 

Woo: huh? what did you just do Jaebi???!!! 

 

Jaebi: I didn.....ah~!!! the blood!!! its running down her nose!!! In this case she'll lose lots of blood!! Hurry and cover her nose!

 

Woo: *covered the princess' nose* What should we do? Shall we take her to the hospital?

 

Jaebi: No. Have you forgotten? We are from a fairy tale. In this kind of case......Lots of fairy tales are doing this kind of thingy. We should make a flower bed for her and put her there in slumber and wait for the prince charming to come. And kiss her.

 

Woo: are you sure? But what if the real prince charming will in our relationship?? And why would he kiss her??

 

Jaebi: Lots of fairy tales do that. Do you want her to wake up again or just lie there?

 

Woo: .......I want...to see her smile again.

 

Jaebi: So the answer is...you want her to wake up right??

 

Woo: yeah.......

 

Jaebi: Then...i'll make plans before the real prince charming will come.

 

Woo: really??? then..okay...I trust you Mister Jaebi!!

 

They built a bed of flowers up the hill. And put the princess on top of it beautifully.

 

 

So...Questions to ask are getting many. Is fairy Su a moth?? And is he really blue or yellow? Will the princess wake up again? Will the real prince charming come and wake the princess up? What are the plans of Jaebi when the prince charming comes? 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

And for my dear readers and subscribers....Here is a random drawing from me~!!! Hope you like it guys. Other characters will be shown on the next chappies~!!!

 

Photobucket