I fell in love with a Tibetan Fox

I fell in love with a Tibetan Fox

 

The day of the marriage.....Everyone is busy preparing for the event except for one boy.

Fairy Su: Wooyoung. Its the day of princess' marriage. what shall we do.?

Woo: you're still here Mr Fairy.??

Fairy Su: Of course I am. I am here to help you with your feelings. I am the fairy of Cupids.

Woo: *sigh* No one can help me with my problems now. Its too late for me.

Fairy Su: Dont say things like that. You can still stop the princess from marrying that man. Its not too late!

Woo: even if they stop, that doesn't mean that the princess would like me. Maybe she likes other man and not me.

Princess: Wooyoung~ ah.!! your here.I've been searching for you the whole time.

Woo: Oh princess. Why are you searching for me?

Princss: I wanted to give this to you.

Woo: What's this? a watch?

Princess: yeah~~ i've been keeping it since i'm a child. But i'm giving this to you. 

Woo: But why....

Princess: its a secret.

PA: Princess, please start preparing now.

Princess: okey. wait for a sec. Hey...Wooyoung-ah,You know. You've gotten bigger since i first saw you. You're a man now. You should go for another place if you want to.

Woo: .......No,....i'll stay here. And I promise to be always here at the palace.

Princess: Are you sure that you really want to do that?

Woo: yes. And i won't change nor regret anything. so if you need me. I'm always here.

Princess: If thats what you really want, then its fine. Bye wooyoungie. *walks forward but paused for a while then walks faster*

Fairy Su: Hey, Are you sure you are not telling her what you really feels?

Woo: yeah. All i want is to see her smile.

Fairy Su: You are an idiot. You know that princess don't like that alien at all. Cuz he's an alien! 

Woo: yeah...i know right. I should go to the garden and take some sleep. 

Fairy Su: what about the marriage? It will start at 12 noon.

Woo: I wont go anymore. At my state now, i think i'm going to cry there. and i dont want the princess to see me cry. Because, I dont want to ruin her marriage day.

Fairy Su: (this child is an idiot, i can feel and see that the princess loved him since she saw him at the forest. And now that Wooyoung is a human, she loved him more day by day. But Wooyoung doesnt seem to notice her feelings for him. All he notice is his feelings for her.)

At the garden while the marriage is on going.......

Woo: sigh. I can't sleep. All i can see when i close my eyes is the princess. How can i sleep thinking about her like that? sigh~ 

Fairy Su: You know, sighing like that will make your life shorter.

Woo: Its fine. *closed his eyes then the past of them flashbacked at him*

Fairy Su: Babo.

Woo: *flashbacked at the moment where they were at the garden* aaaarrggg~~ 

Fairy Su: what? i...i....you..you really are a babo so..why are you staring at me like that?

Woo: *Stands up and ran away*

Fairy Su: Ya! What the? is he really crazy or sumthing?

OkCat: hey they Mister Fairy. Do you want to play with me?

Fairy Su: hey.!! where the heck are you touching?

OkCat: Come on Mister Fairy. I know you want to play with me.

Fairy Su: You wretch! Its a fairy tale, And its for kids. We can't do this!! yah~!! Go away. I still need to go with Wooyoungie~!! *his using his Daegu language*

OkCat: Its ok mister fairy. kekeke. *evil smile* lets take our time.

Fairy Su: aaaahhh~!! 

 

 

At the Church

Prince Khun: I, Khun Buck Horvejkul, love you. Today is a very special day. Long ago you were just a dream and a prayer. This day like a dream come true that Jaysus Himself has answered that prayer. For today, Princess ______, you as my joy become my crown. I thank Jaysus for the honor of going through time with you. Thank you for being what you are to me. With our future as bright as the promises of God, I will care for you, honor and protect you. I lay down my life for you, my friend and my love. Today I give to you me.

Princess: ................(took a glance to an empty seat of Wooyoung)

Priest: Princess? please say your vows.

Princess: Yes Father. I,______, love you and I know you love me. I am confident that God has chosen you to be my husband. It is my prayer and desire that you will find in me the help meet Jaysus designed especially for you, and in confidence I will submit myself unto your headship as unto our Lord. Therefore, Khun Buck Horvejkul, I pledge to you my life as an obedient, faithful and.....

 

While the princess is saying her vows someone shouted from the door. "wait~!!!!...wait....stop..stop princess."

JYP nation's people: *all turned to see who shouted*

Princess: Wooyoungie? 

 

         

------------------------------------------------------------         

 

 

Ok folks. So this is the 4th chapter. Hope that you stay tuned for the next chapter. Because, I'll be posting it sooner or later! 

 

Thank You guys for reading and subscribing. Hope that you guys won't unsubscribed until i finish this story.

 

Thank You again and God Bless to you all. :))