Mystery~~

I fell in love with a Tibetan Fox

 

Yay. Its Wednesday again. So i post again a random chappy~~ So...We sill start where Donkey and Fairy Su where cut off. Because of what happened to them. Donkey is still depressed that he don't have a cellphone. So he decided to have a cellphone once he gets home. Fairy Su, tired of walking with an endless path. While walking,they passed by a mysterious old man sitting under the tree.

 

"Once you go straight you'll never come back alive!" The old man said with a husky voice.

 

Donkey: Oh~! Hey there old man!  What are you talking about?

 

Yoseobie: I'm not an old man. I'm just 20 years old. I just dyed my hair white. *he whined*

 

Fairy Su: stop that you two oldies.

 

Yoseobie: Don't put my age the same with him.  I'm still young. I'm Yeosobie By the way. *grins like a child*

 

Fairy Su: When i look at you for the time being, i thought you really are an old man. But nevermind. What were you saying when we passed by?

 

Yeosobie: That place is full of {mystery mystery mystery mystery} Mystery Mystery I don't know where to go anymore. That place is is full of mystery mystery mystery Oh~~ *He sang and dance with glee.*

 

Donkey: what mystery are you talking about? *curious to what Yoseobie was talking about*

 

Yeosobie:  the thorn hedge!!!  and that a bed of flowers was said to lay behind it in which a wonderfully beautiful princess, named Princess ________, had been asleep for days. I had heard, too, from my neighborhoods, that many kings, sons had already come, and had tried to get through the thorny hedge, but they had remained sticking fast in it, and had died a pitiful death. 

 

   Then the youth and the oldie said, "We are not afraid,we will go and see the beautiful Princess _____." 

 

And so Fairy Su and Donkey decided to ignore Old Yoseobie's words despise of his warnings to them. And so they continued their journey towards the black forest.

 

 

Meanwhile, General Hwang awoke from his sleep and saw that he's bananas was not beside him anymore. So he searched for his bananas. And he searched for the one who stole it. And he saw Prince Khun, laughing by himself. While G. Hwang was watching Prince Khun laughing, he heard P Khun mumbled to himself "those bananas were great." And when G. Hwang heard that. He confronted P Khun.

 

G. Hwang: Ya! Did you ate my bananas?

 

P. Khun: *surprised*o.O yo-your bananas? I...i won't eat your bananas.

 

G. Hwang: Then why are you stuttering?!

 

P. Khun: i'm not stuttering.

 

Then, Goon Pil Dol arrive and disturbed the conversation of the two.

 

Changmin: your highness. I saw this picture on Daily K-POP News. And it was the princess. The princess was unconcious somewhere at the forest. 

 

P. Khun: What? I thought she's dead?

 

G. Hwang: Hey! Don't ignore me. Where's my bananas?

 

P. Khun: wait. i know this. This will be the time, that the prince will come and kiss the princess to wake her up right? I'm sorry, General Hwang. But i need to go now. I'll buy you bananas when i come back with my princess.

 

G. Hwang: *and for the 2nd time. General Hwang was dumbfounded to the prince Khun's acts. He really liked to  eat those bananas.*

 

 

While Khun was on his way to find the princess with his amazing White Horse. Kkap Kwon and Ongee came back. Kkap Kwon and Ongee saw General Hwang with a dumb face...i mean with a serious face.

 

Ongee: hey. General Hwang? What happened to you?

 

G. Hwang: *ignored Ongee and shouted* MY BANANAS SHALL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTiCE!!!!!!!!!! *and run away from the castle*

 

Kkap Kwon: Is he insane? gosh. *turned away and saw Changmin* Ya! Where's the prince?

 

Changmin: He's Higness? He just went out to go to the forest.

 

Ongee: What? But why?

 

Changmin: He found out that Princess was unconcious somewhere at the woods so he wanted to kiss her and bring her back to life.

 

Kkap Kwon: What? After what i've done to her? That Prince!!!!!!!! *stomps his feet towards the castle.*

 

 

 But by this time the hundred seconds had just passed, and the time had come when Princess________ was to awake again. When Prince Khun came near to the thorn hedge, it was something sticky not a thorny hedge so he decided to take the longer route. So he won't get sticky. And so the awake of the princess is not yet there. While Prince Khun is taking the longer route Donkey and Fairy Su are taking the sticky route.

 

Donkey: eww~!!! This is so disgusting. Why in the world am i here anyways?

 

Fairy Su: Don't complain. Its your fault that we can not take the longer route. Because you are slow and our only transportation was lost because of your foolishness.

 

Donkey: Hey. Why are you talking to me like that always? And i thought that you're my friend for richer and for poorer.

 

Fairy su: I'm only you're friend when you are in richer. *roll eyes*

 

Donkey: Ya, That hurts. I know i'm a donkey but....but.....i...really.....thought..that....you are...my....frie....*in the verge of tears.*

 

Fairy Su: I can see the light! Hurry Donkey! *he Shouted with mesmerizing eyes*

 

Donkey: *just forgotten that he was still emoting about their friendship and just jump with glee and happiness* Hey! What's that on top of the hill?

 

Fairy Su: Hey. I think its the treasure! *run towards the top of the hill with donkey*

 

"UWAAAAAAA~!!!!!!! WHAT?!!!!" *Fairy Su and Donkey was captured by a big net. and was hang up the tree. So all i can imagine now are tribes that are protecting the treasure. Hungry for the flesh of human. And they will eat up their flesh and bones.*

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

This Chapter is kinda lame and yeah whatsoever. I wonder why random characters are appearing one by one?! LOL at myself. yeah. Please bear with the random characters and singing and dancing cause i was hearing musics that would make me sing. And the one that i'm singing is the one that i'll write. XD. Yeah random thingy is LOVE!