Fairy Su and Donkey's Quest Begins.

I fell in love with a Tibetan Fox

 

I'm happy to see new subscribers. I really thank you guys. I'm so happy this past few days so i was so happy to continue this story with this~!! Thank you again for reading and subscribing. I love you guys. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

.........so the story continues where Fairy Su and the donkey are on their quest to find Wooyoung and the princess.

 

Fairy Su: ya, we've been together for 3 days and a half now. But i still don't know your name. Tell me your name.

 

The donkey: Call me, charismatic donkey. *gives a firey eyes to Fairy su*

 

Fairy Su: ya. your old and your still dreaming about being like that. Its disgusting. 

 

The donkey: even i'm like this i'm hurt by those words. i'm not old. then, if you don't want to call me that. Just call me any name you want to call me. hmp. *donkey said as he crossed his arms*

 

Fairy Su: okey oldie. So.....Do you have any tracks to our Woo huh? oldie?

 

The donkey: ya. oldie, oldie. Don't call me an oldie so many times. Cuz, I'm not an oldie yow.

 

Fairy Su: hey oldie. Can you see what i see~??? *Fairy Su just ignored what donkey said*

 

The donkey: what? where? *just forgot what they were talking about.*

 

Fairy Su: i can see human skeletons all over the place.

 

The donkey: what? skeletons? you mean that we are loooooost and we can not find our way back home anymore? ommmaaa~~~ we are just going to die like this. 

 

Fairy Su: shhh. What's that? a pirate skeleton? Lets see if he have money with him.

 

The donkey: hey thats bad.

 

Fairy Su: *still ignoring donkey. Cuz he wanted to be rich.......And pulled a piece of an old paper from the pocket of the pirate skeleton..* whats this?

 

The donkey: i think its a map.....*grabs the piece of paper and opened it*

 

Fairy Su: ha! Its a map. Its a map! Its says that we will find the treasure at the center of the JYP forest. We are rich!! whooooaa~ Lets go donkey. Lets start all over and find the treasure.

 

...And so again the journey of the two continues.

 

Fairy Su: We won't reach our destination when we are so slow like this. Can't you walk faster?

 

The donkey: i'm trying my best.

 

Fairy Su: We need transportation for us to reach our destination faster. Donkey, Go and find a transportation for us.

 

The donkey: ya! stop ordering me! and your a fairy right? you should have a magic wand and give us a transportation now.

 

Fairy Su: Oh yeah. I just forgot that. But, I used my powers for Woo's sake. I can only use my magic once in a year.

 

The donkey: what the fudge!!! I can see a magic wand over the dead body of a fairy. Lets go get it.

 

Fairy Su: *moonwalking over the skeleton of the dead fairy and grabs the wand* whoooaa~!! it really is a magic wand. *tining*

 

The donkey: hurry. and use it to get us a transportation.

 

Fairy Su: Abracadabra~!!!!

 

Magic Wand: I used to be nice, soft and tender but if I keep going crazy like this you’ll change me into something bad It is like I am a puppet to you I’ll remove the spell that you have put on me again I beg you, beg you because she tears us apart tears us apart every night I feel with you Do you love her? Do you love her? everyday I dream of you ((Brown Eyed Girl's Abracadabra))

 

Fairy Su: omo? it can sing!!!

 

Magic Wand: Sowoneul Malheabwa~!!! (tell me your wish-Snsd)

 

Fairy Su: Give us a transportation!!!

 

Magic Wand: Your wish is my command. *begins to sing* bling bling you are my fantasy. I'll put everything in stake to have you. I need to stop thinking about you. Because I can't take it anymore~~ (Abracadabra)

 

Then a bicycle pop out from no where.

 

Fairy Su: a bicycle??Why in the world did you gave us a bicycle? *speaks in Daegu language*

 

Magic wand: why are you talking to me like that? i don't know how to speak daegu's language. I came from Busan. So if you please excuse me. My mother is calling me. *begins to sing again*lalalalalalalalalala abracadabra gone is all of this. Lets go! uh uhuhuh ha hahaha! Yeah....!!! *then the wand vanished*

 

Fairy Su: Ya! where did it go? whatever. We still need to find the treasure. Lets go Donkey.

 

Fairy Su and donkey used the bicycle to reach the treasure.

 

Meanwhile......Ongee and Kkap Kwonie lost their path.

 

Ongee: Hey~ Kkap Kwon, we are walking for  hours now. and we still haven't reach the castle. Are you sure its the right path we are taking?

 

Kkap Kwon: why do you keep on nagging??? Just walk and follow me.

 

Ongee: but i walked here for just 10 minutes. But when you lead the path we walked for hours!! I'm hungry now

 

Kkap Kwon: shhh~ can you see what i see??

 

Ongee: the heck. Is that a donkey driving a bicycle? o.O

 

Kkap Kwon: yeah. its driving a bicycle. and if we could get that bicycle we can go to the palace faster. I have a plan. *whispers to Ongee* ahskahsawygnsd.

 

Ongee: okey. thats a great plan!! (but isn't Kkap Kwonie intrigued by that donkey?? Its abnormal. Whatever.)

 

................................................

 

The donkey: aren't we there yet?

 

Fairy su: just keep straight.

 

The donkey: Roger!!!!

 

Kkap Kwon: *dressed as a girl singing beside a tree with Ongee dressed as a girl too* Do you know my feelings yet? I confessed my heart so many times The love sign directed to you Did you get my sign sign ((BEG's Sign))

 

The donkey: *stopped infront of Kkap Kwon and Ongee* hi there miss.

 

Kkap Kwon: oh~ hi there mister donkey.

 

The donkey: Call me charismatic Donkey. *looks to Kkap Kwonie with firey eyes*

 

Kkap Kwon: Okey Mister Charismatic Donkey. *winked*

 

Fairy Su: ya. we are on a hurry so if you please excuse us. Lets go donkey? what are you waiting for.

 

The donkey: Can i get your number? *ignoring Fairy su at his back*

 

Kkap Kwon: *does a y wave. winked at donkey. and giving the donkey a sign to go over where Kkap Kwon is.*

 

The donkey: *gets off from the bicycle and fairy su is at the back of donkey* 

 

Kkap Kwon: *gave a piece of paper and rode at the bicycle where Ongee is riding at now.* bye fools!! *Kkap Kwon said as they zoomed and was out of sight*

 

Fairy Su: you really are a fool! how can we find the treasure now? Our only transportation is now gone!!!

 

The donkey: uwaaa~~ we actually talk with them!

 

Fairy Su: *palm face* okey okey. *walked away from donkey* (why am i always sticking with foolish characters? aigooo~~)

 

The donkey:  And we actually got their numbers!! its......*saw what was written on the piece of paper* .....number 2!!!

 

Fairy Su: How can you actually call them? You even don't have a cellphone.

 

The donkey: *donkey was dumbfounded when he realized that he don't have a cellphone* GABYOON~!!!! o.O

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Now that Fairy Su and the donkey don't have any transportations to go to the treasure, what will they do now? Are they going to find Woo again or just abandon Woo and still search for the treasure? Kkap Kwon and Ongee are OTW to prince Khun. Woo, still buying foods. and princess still lying on the floor, unconcious.