the truth.

I fell in love with a Tibetan Fox

 

Fairy Su started to walk around the room. Opening the door then closing it again. He's still afraid to know what is the truth. Repeating the process again and again. He heard some noises outside the room.

 

"Yes! Big Bang is back! Most definitely, incredible! Hey move!

B to the I to the G (bang bang) about love"

 

Fairy su became curious to what is that noise. And when he got outside. He saw Jaebi, Wooyoung, and GD having a party party with random guys.

 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1M0UKcq8ro ) <- just imagine fewer people. And that big bang members were there and also the other characters. XD

 

Fairy Su: What the heck is going on? Am i still on our cruise ship? It seems that i'm on a club.

 

Fairy Su said that but he didn't realize that he too, was banging his head already and humming with the music. And his singing with them now like a crazy.

 

Fairy Su: High high I'm so high

High high up in the sky

High high I'm so high

Fly fly touch the sky

Ha ha ha ha ha

Say la la la la la

Ha ha ha ha ha

(ah~)

 

GD: Oh. Jun G. You're here now?!

 

Fairy Su: High High...Oh yeah. Wassup there GD! *still banging his head*

 

GD: Nothing special boy.

 

Fairy Su: *continuing his head banging* I just wanted to know the truth about me. About my past. What do you mean that i'm your bro?

 

GD: *hand gesture* Stop the music please....All of you come here....

 

Wooyoung: Am i going to come too?

 

Jaebi: Of course, you punk. You want to know about what is happening to your story right?

 

Wooyoung: Oh yeah...But i'm starting to feel the music...oh whatever.*seated beside Fairy Su*

 

*Awkward silence*

 

Fairy Su: So....Wassup men?

 

GD: It was when you were still a very very very tiny kid. We were a happy family back then. I'm your bro...Big brother. *looked at the big bang members to introduce themselves.*

 

Fairy Su: How come did i become your brother??

 

GD: Will you please stay quiet for a while?

 

Fairy Su: Oh..I'm sorry.

 

GD: So~ Will start to your mother...This is your mother....Daesung.

 

Fairy Su: Huh? But he's...a he!

 

GD: That doesn't matter anymore. We have no female characters..So bare with it.

 

Daesung: uh...Hi there my child.

 

TOP: Oh.! I'm the coolest father ever. And i'm your father.

 

Fairy Su: I'm so curious right now...How the heck is this called a family??

 

GD: Well..There are parents..Siblings...So what are you searching for?

 

Fairy Su: ahm. Well..In your appearance..You looked like a Dragon Flies to me...And i'm a fairy.

 

Jaebi: We are moths.

 

Fairy Su: Oh...But i'm a fairy.

 

GD: Shall we continue?

 

Seungri: Hi...I'm your uncle.

 

GD: So..yeah...We were your family back then...Not until we lost you somewhere...i don't even remember where is taht place...but we lost you there. *sniff* We tried to find you..And i found you at the place of Jaebi. And you lived there for how many years thinking that you are a fairy.

 

Jaebi: I'm sorry that i didn't tell you the truth about that. But you grew up like that....Thinking that you are a fairy.. I'm at fault..I said horrible things. I thought about it as a joke at first. But you trusted all the words that i blurted out.

 

Fairy Su: .......

 

GD: I talked to you. But you don't seem to remember me. There was a call from my manager to get back immediately for an emergency meeting. You know im a busy person...GD for all of the fangirls..*smirk* But i did tried to contact you. And you really don't remember me now..

 

Jaebi: You can hit me many times until you are satisfied.

 

Fairy Su: *stayed quiet for a long time.*

 

Wooyoung: I was thinking for a while now....GD is his bro. Daesung is his mom. TOP is his dad. Seungri is his uncle...But who is that guy sitting next to you GD?

 

GD: Oh you mean...Taeyang? He's just a neighbor who wanted to come with us.

 

Taeyang: Hello there kiddo...i look insignificant. But i'm an important character too. I played with Jun G alot when he was still a kid.

 

Fairy Su: Stop this bull!!!

 

All: shocked*

 

Fairy Su: I don't even trust any of you right now!!!

 

Wooyoung: what are you talking about mr fairy?

 

Fairy su: even you..wooyoung..i don't even giving this story a . All of you are so deymn freaking joking me! i knew it. *stomps outside the door.*

 

All of the characters were shocked by Mr. Fairy su's daegu attitude.

 

------------------------------------

 

I'm sorry again for the late update...school was deymn cool for me. But i promise to update more often when school is over. uhuhuh. And yeah....Fairy Su...or should i say Jun G was not a real fairy...That explains why he can't do magics more than once. kekeke. Cuz, he's a dragon fly and he's not a moth too. Poor junsu, i know what you feels.....So...sorry for the randomness. But this story was made because of that randomness. :)) hope to see your comments guys.

 

A comment per person makes me update more. :))