Battle Dome.

I fell in love with a Tibetan Fox

 

A bit bored this past few days....>_< so decided to put it here today instead of tomorrow. Hope you can enjoy this chapter guys~!!!

 

----------------------------------

 

"UWAAAAAAA~!!!!!!! WHAT?!!!!" *Fairy Su and Donkey was captured by a big net. and was hang up the tree. So all i can imagine now are tribes that are protecting the treasure. Hungry for the flesh of human. And they will eat up their flesh and bones.*

 

That was the ending of the last chapter...But sorry guys, I love Fairy Su and Donkey so much that i won't let them be eaten by some random characters. So....That was just an epic fail of me. 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

"Mister Fairy? What are you doing here?" a familiar voice was heard from below.

 

Fairy Su: I know that voice......*reminiscing where did he heard that voice* ah! WOOYOUNG?! Is that you my boy?

 

Wooyoung: Yes, Yes My dear Fairy. You came back alive!!!

 

Jaebi: My child! You are here alas!

 

Fairy Su: Ma-master?! is that really you? *teary eyes*

 

Jaebi: Yes my child. 'Tis is me, you're beloved Jaebi.

 

Fairy Su: Master~~~

 

Jaebi: My Child~~~

 

Fairy Su: Master~~~

 

Donkey: ahm...Sorry to interrupt. But can't you let us go down before you do that? My back is aching already with my position.

 

Wooyoung: uwaa~!! COOL~ A talking donkey. *as woo pulled the rope to make the big net go down*

 

Fairy Su: Oh, Thy master!

 

Jaebi: I was looking all over the place to seek for you. But now that you are here...Oh my child~!!! *hugs Fairy Su*

 

Fairy Su: ahm. May I ask why are you calling me your child?

 

Jaebi: Oh. I'm sorry. I was carried away because i was watching a drama series before you came. LOL.Come, Let us sit.

 

Fairy Su: May i ask why did the two of you did that to us?

 

Wooyoung: Because we thought that you are the real prince. And that you are here to kiss my princess.

 

Fairy Su: What? What do you mean by that? Where is the princess?

 

Woo: She's there, laying on the top on the top of the hill.

 

Fairy Su: So the horrifying moment had come. *he said with a worried voice*

 

Woo: What can i do? I can't do anything to reverse the act of fan service. *he said with a slight panic in his voice*

 

Fairy Su: don't worry Woo, But i still don't understand why the heck is there a big net that capture the people who will step on it?

 

Woo: Jaebi planned it all. *points his fingers towards Jaebi*

 

Jaebi: Isn't my plan so great? *putting his hands to his sides and Laugh*

 

Fairy Su: So, what exactly is your plan?

 

Jaebi: To capture the real prince with that net and get his lips and try if his the real prince.

 

Fairy Su wanted to say something to Jaebi's dumbness but then the villain Prince Khun came to the place where they were,..

 

Prince Khun: ehem.....mic test...mic test.......OUT OF MY WAY!!!!! *he shouted with his full volume voice*

 

Woo: I know you would come! But i trained for this day. So i will protect my princess from you.! *woo said as he unsheathed his long shiny sword*

 

Prince Khun: *LOL when he saw Woo's weapon* A sword? are you mocking me udon man? We are in the modern world now. We are not using swords anymore.......

 

And the 3D effects start here....tenenenet tenet!!!! kling kling....

 

Prince Khun wants to battle.

 

Prince Khun: OkCat I choose you!

 

Prince Khun sent out OkCat.

 

OkCat- A type of a cat that came from USA. An OkCat is the only Cat that can be so erted and can do lots of erted things. 

HP-100/100

Lvl.-46

 

Go Team Udon!!!

 

Enemy used OkCat's Aegyo attack.

 

Critical Hit. It's quit effective.

 

Wooyoung: aaarrhh~~ I can't win with this old sword....No choice.Fairy Su, I choose you!

 

Wooyoung sent out Fairy Su.

 

Fairy Su- Unidentified.

HP-78/100*due to the attack earlier*

Lvl.-unknown.

 

Wooyoung: Fairy Su, Use thunderbolt!!!!

 

Fairy Su: What? Thunderbolt? Have you no shame? I'm not pikachu! I'm not even yellow!

 

Wooyoung: Right.....Just use any attack!

 

Fairy Su: Big Head Laser attack!!

 

Woo's team used Big Head Laser attack. Super effective. Enemy's HP decreased.

 

OkCat HP-68/100

 

Woo's team used it again. 3x Combo. Critical Hit. 

 

OkCat HP- 21/100

 

Enemy's condition in Critical condition. Prince Khun, What will you do?

 

a.) Use aegyo attack again?                  b.) Surrender?

c.) Use digivolve?                                    d.) Run away?

 

Enemy chose c.) Use digivolve. Oh No!!!!

 

OkCat: OkCat Changes~~~To Ok Taecmon. *uses ultimate beastly abs attack......pulls up his shirt*

 

Ok Taecmon HP- 130/100

Oh No. Team Wooyoung lose. Luckily, wooyoung still have Jaebi.

 

Wooyoung: Okay. Jaebi, I choose you!

 

Team Udon FiGHTiNG!!! Wooyoung what will you do?

 

a.) Use 6 packs attack?                  b.) surrender?

c.) Use digivolve?                           d.) Run away?

 

Udon Team chose c.) Use digivolve. Oh YES!

 

Jaebi: Jaebi Changes~~ To Park Jaemon * use 6packs attack with fan girls shouts at the background*

 

Its Super Duper effective. Critical Hit. 7x Combo. Dead.

 

Villain Prince Khun and Ok taecmon was defeated.

 

*tenenenetnenet.* End of the 3D effects. Back to Normal times.

 

Prince Khun: It...it can't be.!!!!!!! I can't let my dignity go down like this! I'll just kiss the princess with or without winning! *He shouted and began running to the princess*

 

Wooyoung: No~!! You can't do that! *Hurries to where the princes was*

 

Prince Khun was just inches away from the princess but someone came out of no where.

 

"BANANAS SHALL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTiCE!!!!" That someone who came out of no where, was shouting this sentence with scary voice and firey carbonara eyes.

 

Wooyoung: Hey? Did he just came out from that hole?

 

 

 

Ok folks. This is just the beginning of the amazing adventures of Wooyoung and the gang... Their journey is destined to be packed with non stop action, Millions of laughs, and endless excitement, Together with their encounter to their fantastic friends, evil enemies,and meet wild creatures beyond your wildest imaginations. And as their story unfolds we'll unlock the magic and mystery of the most wonderous place. the incredible world of pokemon!!!! I mean the story of "I fell in Love with a tibetan Fox." So stay tuned for the next chapters. :))

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

I love you Pikachu. Chu~~!!! And another drawing of me~!!! Yay~!!! Love Chanana~!!

Photobucket