I fell in love with a Tibetan Fox

I fell in love with a Tibetan Fox

Today's the 2nd day of our exams. Tomorrow's gonna be the last day. I'm bored, so i decided to put this chapter. Hope you like this guys, Cause i think that this is really lame. Please bear with it. And feel free to suggest. :)) I love you my readers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weeks passed, Wooyoung and princess built their own home at the JYP forest. But, it is still not yet the happy ending guys. Because, Prince Khun knew where they are and planning a scary plot for the two of them.

Prince Khun: bwahahhahahha. I know a super successful plan. And i call it, Khunnilicious!! Bwahahahhaha. Yah! Goon Pil Dol (Idol whom has fulfilled his army duties) give me an apple!!!!

Changmin: Sorry Sorry but i can not give you an apple today your highness.

Prince Khun: why is that so?

Changmin: because it is not yet ripe, your highness.

Prince Khun: what~????? *khun got angered to what he just heard and so he walked out from the room*

While Khun is walking in the JYP palace Khun saw General Hwang sleeping under the tree. And beside General Hwang, He saw bananas. And so Khun just thought of an evil plot again.

Prince Khun: Oh! If there is no apple. Then i'll seduce the princess with this  poisonous bananas!! *evil smirk* Goon Pil Dol!

Changmin: yes, your highness? 

Prince Khun: Call Kkap Kwon!!

Changmin: yes. your highness.

after a few minutes.

Kkap Kwon: what do you want me to do your highness? *kwon said with grumpy face and crossed arms*

Prince Khun: Here. Take this bananas. And seduce the princess with this!

Kkap Kwon: How can i seduce her with bananas? You are so childish. *raised one of his brows*

Prince Khun: How dare you talk to me like that? if you don't do what i was ordering to you. You are fired.

Kkap Kwon: okey okey. So i just need to seduce her with this right? then. what's next?

Prince Khun: Make her eat it! Bwahhahahha. Make sure she'll eat it and die. Okey?

Kkap Kwon: What if she don't want to eat it.

Prince Khun: seduce her with your abs.

Kkap Kwon: but i don't have abs!

Prince Khun: Then, show her your Kkap skills. until she wants to eat that bananas! understand?

Kkap Kwon: ye~~~~~s, Your highness. *kwon said as he walked away from the prince with a grumpy face.*

In the middle of the woods, where Wooyoung and the princess lives.

Wooyoung: princess! I'll be going to the city to buy us some foods. So just stay here and don't ever open the door unless its a JANG WOOYOUNG knocking outside the door!

Princess: okey woo. Be careful then. *she said while waving her hand to woo*

While Woo went out to have a weekly grocery, princess was cleaning their house while singing the happy song.

Princess: again and again and again and again. listen! why am i cleaning like this inside of our house again, am i a fool
getting tricked again and again, and suffering again and again. but why am i at this place again...*then, someone knocks from outside the door.* omo. Who's there? Wooyoung? *she said while peeping outside the door*

Kkap Kwon: free tastes. free tastes. free tastes of bananas.

Princess: *open ups the door.* Did you just say free taste?

Kkap Kwon: yeah. I said it. Do you want some delicious bananas? *kwon's brows going up and down*

Princess: Oh yeah yeah. I want it. I'll eat. Are you sure its free?

Kkap Kwon: yeah. just eat it. Cuz its free baby~.

Princess: really really? So where did it came from?

Kkap Kwon: it was delivered from Philippines. It is freshly picked from there just for you. *evil smirk*

Princess: really? then is it sweet? and tasty?

Kkap Kwon: *got irritated by the princess because of many questions she had asked, so kkap kwon just shove the bananas inside the princess' mouth without warnings*

Princess: unf! ooooh~~ they are so tasty.

Kkap Kwon: What the F*....why aren't you dying to my poisonous bananas?

Princess: what? dying? poisonous? Oh...I can't die because of poison. I always inhale poison because of Woo's cheeks. So i'm good at any poisons! Aren't i a superb girl? *LOLed at herself for being superb*

Kkap Kwon: *turns his back* err....what if the prince will know that the princess can't die. I will be fired for sure. And i still want to buy a new i phone. ah! i know....*dialing on his phone*~~What did I do wrong. Why did we separate. I don't know the reason, I'm so furious. No matter how hard I try to forget, in the end it's still you. My tears falling like crazy, at this rate, what am I going to do~~~~*then someone picks up the phone*

Ongee: hello? Kkap Kwonie?

Kkap Kwonie: hey, where are you now? i need your help!

Ongee: I'm here at the JYP forest to pick some rare berries.

Kkap Kwon: your in a great timing. Do you know where Wooyoung and the princess are living?

Ongee: eh? i don't know where they are living. And who the heck are they?

Kkap Kwon: Ok. I'll mail you the address. and come here in 10 minutes.

Ongee: okey.

Princess: who are you talking with?

Kkap Kwon: Oh its nothing. I'll show you some Kkap Kwon's great dances.

Princess: sure why not. Is it free? 

after 10 minutes of dancing. Ongee came.

Ongee: what happened to you Kkap Kwonie? Why do you need my help?

Kkap Kwon: Oh your here. lend me your ears. asagsgaewyegishdjshff. And thats our plan.

Ongee: okey. But you'll help me to pick rare berries later on.

Kkap Kwon: ok. lets start.. 

Princess: omo! why are you stripping in front of me? what are you doing? *still eating the bananas*

Kkap Kwon: Fan Service. *smirk*

((And the Fan service begins. I'll just let you readers think about their fan service. feel free to Imagine whatever what you want to imagine.Since they started striping already. Your imagination will flow further.))

Princess: omo omo. *squeels......goes kyaa kyaa....nose bleed....then faints*

Kkap Kwon: ha! we did it~!!!

Ongee: hey. Isn't this a murder? we are murderers!!! Oh no. o.O

Kkap Kwon: yah! why are you talking like that?? she just fainted. lets go and report to the prince that she fainted, I mean died.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay the story is getting so random now. Fairy Su and the donkey are still on their quest to find Woo and princess. Khun waiting for the news that Kkap Kwon will tell him. Wooyoung still on the market to look for foods that are sale on that day. Ongee that is shocked from what happened. And the princess lying on the floor. What will happen now to our crazy random characters?