Birthday Suprise!

I Fell For My Nurse

 

Hye Mi's POV

I woke up again to another beautiful morning with birds chirping outside, the sun shining down on Earth. The wind blowing softly dancing around the streets of Seoul. 

"Another beautiful morning to start the day!" I said, as I got up from the bed and went to wash up and change into my scrubs.

-------------------

I walked inside Seoul Hospital where I am proud to be a trainee nurse. I made my way to Room 105(Woohyun's Room). And on the way, patients greeted me with smiles, simple hello's, hi's or simple 'good mornings'.

I was happily making my way when Head Nurse Nam stopped me.

"Hye Mi-ah there is something special to do with your patient, Nam Woohyun today. Do you know what it is?"

"Uhm, nooo I actually don't know what it is." I confessed embarrassedly. "What is it actually Head Nurse Nam?"

"It's Woohyun's birthday today actually!" She finally told me.

"Oh chincha?! I better do something special then, thanks for the heads up Head Nurse Nam!" I thanked her.

Then made my way to Woohyun's Room. As I opened the doorI pondered on the many thing that I could do to celebrate Woohyun's special day even if he couldn't properly celebrate it with me. I turned the doorknob and entered his room, I walked up to his bed.

"Saeng-Il Chukhahamnida Woohyun-ssi!" I greeted him.

"It must be sad not being able to celebrate your special day, so I'll celebrate it with you! Hold on I'll be right back okay?"

I left the room and made my way to the bakery near the hospital and bought a little cupcake with blue icing ontop and placed a small miniature candle to top it off. Satisfied with my present, I left the bakery, thanked the owner and made my way to the hospital.

When I reached the room I went up to Woohyun's bed and started to sing:

"Happy birthday to you~ 

Happy Birthday to You~ 

Happy Birthday dear Woohyun~

Happy Birthday to you!" I sang happily.

"Happy Birthday Woohyun!" I greeted him, giggling.

-----------------------

Woohyun's POV

Awwh she's soo sweet to do that for me I mean she barerly knows me but she even bothers to celebrate a thing that doesn't even apply to her. She really is caring.

"Thank you soo much for celebrating my birthday with me Hye Mi-ah! It made me feel sooo great!"

 

----------------------------

 

Nobody's POV

After the little surprise, Hye Mi checked Woohyun's stats and how his body was going.

Then, the day went really fast.  INFINITE came as well to celebrate Woohyun's birthday but didn't stay for very long because they had their reasons of departures.

The day ended, with the sun gone and left the moon in the sky lighting the darkness surrounding Seoul.

Hye Mi only had to do one last check-up to do on Woohyn and went home.

When she arrived home she took a bath and ate her dinner, then went of to go to bed. She reminisced all the the things she did today and it made her smile.

"Thank you Woohyun-sshi, for making me smile again. I haven't smiled like this in ages. So thank you once again." Then drifted off to sleep.

 

------------------

How was that guys?! I was sooo happy with my science test result that I decided to Update!!!