Fake

I Fell For My Nurse

------------

 

 

You L. Joe and the two Maknae's rushed into the hospital, looking for Ji Eun's room. Judging from all the worry present on L. Joe's face, it seemed that he was really worried about Ji Eun.

You stopped at the hallway when you spotted Infinite, their eyes were on you. "Noona!" Sungjong called out and hugged you. "You look really pretty Noona!" He whispered into your ear. You thanked him.

All of Infinite looked surprised to see you all dressed up, not to mention looking really stunning, especially Woohyun. *Dammit, she looks so beautiful in that dress.* He thought disappointed that he couldn't continue their date that night. Woohyun then came towards you, he looked handsome.

"Hye Mi-ah," Woohyun said your name. "I'm really really sorry." He said looking down at the floor. To be honest you didn't mind the situation, that your date got cancelled but it wasn't Woohyun's fault. "It's okay Oppa." You assured him. "Thank you for understanding. And By the way you look pretty in that dress." He said which made you blush. "Well you look handsome yourself."

He lead you to sit down with the rest of the boys as you all wait for Jie Eun's results. It was shocking to find that Infinite and Teen Top were actually close friends.

 

"Hey Ricky, how's my dongsaeng?" Sungyeol asked draping his arm over Ricky's shoulders. *What did Sungyeol just call Ricky. His dongsaeng?* "I'm good Hyung, what about you?" He asked back, you couldn't help but be curious.

"You guys know each other?" you asked curiously. "Yes Noona! We go to the same school, it's just that we go to different Campuses. We met during Interschool Sports." Ricky clarified. Your mouth formed an 'o' shape, signalling that you were fascinated at their relationship.

Suddenly, the doctor came out and asked for Ji Eun's relatives and we all claimed to be in relation with her. Mostly L. Joe and Woohyun.

The doctor's face turned into a serious one. "Ji Eun, well to put it straight. She has Cancer." he paused. "She has Brain Tumor and has only a few days remaining." He continued. "If that is all I will leave you all." Then he left.

Everyone was taken aback at this outcome. How come we didn't know? I can't believe we didn't see this coming. From the looks of it L. Joe couldn't take in the news that good.

"Oppa, it's okay, you can cry if you like. I won't judge you." You told L. Joe as he leaned his head on your shoulder. "No, I won't cry, I am a man." he said firmly. "Alright then."

 

Hoya and Sunggyu were giving each other looks, like something doesn't seem right. How could someone get diagnosed with Brain Tumor so fast? They both thought. Unconsciously, Sunggyu dragged Hoya to an empty hallway.

"So, what do you think is going on this time?" Sunggyu asked. "I'm not sure, but I sense something really fishy going on here." Hoya replied. "Alright, we really need to find out what is really going on. "She was perfectly fine yesterday, when she was doing aegyo to Woohyun." Hoya continued. "Thats exactly was what I was thinking." Sunggyu answered.

The two went back to where the rest were. "Hey guys, I think we should stop mourning over here as if she's dead. Let's go visit the girl." Sunggyu said. *As if I care about that witch.* The Maknaes thought to themselves.

All of you then entered Ji Eun's room, there she laid on the bed, she looked pale and helpless. "Oh, Hi guys." She said, struggling to get up. *Fake.* all the boys thought except for You, Woohyun and L. Joe.

Woohyun was the first to speak. "How are you? Are you alright?" he asked her. "Yeah, I guess I'm doing alright." She replied weakly. *Cut the crap.* Sungjong thought as he rolled his eyes like a diva.

"Oh, Hi Unnie. And Uhn L. Joe Oppa." She called you and L. Joe. "Hi Ji Eun, you scared us back then. I hope you'll feel better soon." You said. "Thank you Unnie for coming here, sorry for your date. You look really pretty though." She complimented you and you thanked her.

It was L. Joe's turn to speak. "O-Oppa, Uhm." Ji Eun stuttered. "It's okay, don't think about that now, just be concerned about your health." L. Joe cut her off.

The next 2 hours all of you stayed until visisting hours were finished. You all said your farewells and left, promising that you will be back.

"So Hye Mi-ah, I'm sorry, do you want a ride home?" Woohyun asked, you looked at L. Joe and he signalled for you that it was okay.

 

-------------

 

Meanwhile,
Sungyeol remembered that he left his jacket in Ji Eun's room. When he entered he found something shocking. He saw Ji Eun standing up, walking fine, looking fine.

"Y-You! You liar!" Sungyeol shouted. Ji Eun then covered his mouth, "Shush, be quiet you idiot!" She hissed. "Someone will hear you." Sungyeol vigorously grabbed her hand and took it away from his mouth.

"You ! How could you lie and say you have Brain Tumor?" Sungyeol said. "How could you be so shallow, huh?" He asked angrily. "You better be quiet about this, or else!" She growled. "Or else what?" Sungyeol asked.

"Or else." She said firmly. "I'll make sure that you will never ever see your precious Dog ever again!" "Nuuu! Not Dubu!" he wailed. "Alright you may have kept me quiet this time. But I won't promise about next time!" He said as he exited the room. 

*That's right!* Ji Eun thought as she smirked.
 

----------

 

"Oppa? Where are we going? This isn't the way to our apartments." You asked as you noticed at the different route Woohyun was driving. "That's because we aren't going back home." He said. "So were are we going then?" You asked. 

"We are going to have a Back-Up date." He said. "Back-Up date?" You asked. "Yeah, how do you feel about Sam-gyup-sal?" He asked you, to be honest you were sorta hungry, and to prove you were your stomach just had to growl. *Crap, not again* Woohyun laughed. "Cute." He commented, which made you blush.

Soon later you guys arrived at the streets of Hongdae, Woohyun took the initiative to grab you hand, which made you blush again. He lead you to one of the restaurants. It was half-full and half-empty, which you thought was good enough.

Woohyun seemed to know the Ahjumm very well as she lead you to a two-seat table near the window, which diplayed the beautiful scenery of the Streets of Hongdae. "Waaa~" You said as you stared out of the window. "Pretty isn't it?" Woohyun asked, "But not as pretty as you~" he said, you blushed at his greasiness.

You just smiled. You began to set up the *(thing you fry sam-gyup-sal, sorry I don't know the name for it =_=)*, while Woohyun just stared at you which made you even more blush.

"So Oppa, how do you like you Sam-gyu-sal?" you asked. "I don't care as long as you are cooking it" he said and winked.

After frying them, you turned of the heat. You took a piece of sam-gyup-sal and wrapped in a piece of lettuce. "Oppa. Ahhh~" you gesture the wrap towards him "Mmmh!" he mumbled. "I think it tasted better since you fed it to me!" he said.

After eating Woohyun lead you to the other side of Hongdae, where the clubs were. You didn't like the look of it, you had a bad history of clubs. Woohyun saw the uncertainty on your face and asked if you were alright. "I'm good." You didn't want to show Woohyun that you were a coward so you man-ed up, or in this case woman-ed up and followed him, your hands still intertwined.

he lead you to the centre, were all clubbers were already getting hot and wild. You instinctively started to dance to the upbeat music, compliments to the D.J. Woohyun looked impressed, he never saw you dance this good. He leaned towards you ear.

"I never knew you could dance." He said. "Well, you never asked. And there is a lot of thing you do not know about me." You rebutted.

But then, you felt someone dance freakishly close to you from behind. It was another man, you gave him grossed out looks, but it seemed like he didn't get the signal. Woohyun of course saw this and took the intiative to punch the living lights out of the guy. He stopped when you called out his name.

"Come on Hye Mi." He grabbed your hand and lead you out of the club. "B-but, what about that guy, is he going to be fi--" You tried to ask. "No, forget about that maniac, did he hurt you or touch you?" He cut you off. "I'm fine Oppa. Calm down." You assured him.

"I'm sorry Hye Mi." he hugged you. "It's just that I like you too much that even if I see you with another guy. I get jealous." He confessed. Your eyes widened, did you hear it right? Woohyun likes you? You bit your lip "O-oppa. I-I like you too. A lot."

Then suddenly Woohyun broke away from the hug. "YES!!!!! SHE SAID SHE LIKES ME!" He shouted as he pumped his fist in the air. "Oppa!" You felt embarrased at his actions. "Why? I just wanted yo tell the world that your mine" He grinned.

While walking, it was a little cold to your liking and you started to rub your arms for warmth. Woohyun then took of his jacket and wrappped it around you. "I don't want my   girlfriend   to freeze to death. What kind of  boyfriend  would I be if I let my girlfriend freeze to death?" He said with a LOT of gr ease. 

You guys continued to walk until Woohyun suddenly stopped. "Hey, Hye Mi-ah. Look at this." He said as he pointed towards the many couple ring. He slipped one on your finger, it was a perfect fit. then he tried the matching one and it was a perfect pair.

Woohyun then paid the nice Ahjusshi. "Now, this is a symbol, that you're mine." Woohyun declared.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

I updated! I had a lot of fun with this chapter, I bet you guys did!
Sorry I updated later than usual, I was reading Catching Fire(2nd Book of Hunger Games)
And I was like
Serious! I'm going to read the 3rd one tom,
coz if I start tonight I won't be able to stop.