Birthday Ball

I Fell For My Nurse

-------

Nobody's POV

 

We entered the huge venue. Talking about spoilt brats. This place was huge! If I said the Dressmaker's shop was elegant, then I made a mistake, this place is elegant! It was a huge hall with white and gold as the theme of the interior, with a huge Banquet dinner table on the side with many delicious food laid on the oh-so-pretty table. My stomach clenched from just looking at it.

"Hye Mi, Let's go inside?" Woohyun offered his arm.

I willingly took it. I was actually wondering who's birthday it was.

Then I spotted INFINITE, they were by the punch table having a drink.

"NOONA~!" Sunjong screamed, and came towards us. "Hyung, I was gonna ask Noona to be my date!" He whined.

"Well to bad, the beautiful Hye Mi is my date tonight!" Woohyun boasted. I giggled.

"Well if it isn't Birthday boy?" Woohyun smirked towards Sunggyu.

*WAIT, IT'S SUNGGYU'S BIRTHDAY TODAY?! Damn I even forgot buy him a gift* I mentally slapped myself.

"It's your birthday?!" I accidently said out loud. Whoops, there goes my big mouth again.

I bowed, "Mianhe Sunggyu-sshi, I didn't know" I threw a glare at Woohyun, who totally ignored it. "I really am sorry, I promise to owe you a gift!"

"It's all good Hye Mi, at least you came." He said giving me his signature eye smile. "I'm gonna go and greet the other guests. Please excuse me, and help yourselves to the food!"

 

-----------

Hye Mi's POV

 

 

After eating, gosh talk about delicious food! That food was amazing, but not netter than my mum's cooking! No one can beat that. I mean, who doesn't think their mum's cooking is the best? I felt a tap on my shoulder, to my suprise it was Hoya.

"May I have this dance." He hansomdely asked me.

"Yes you may," I willingly answered. This guy can have his cute moments too. We stepped into the dance floor, Many couples were already there dancing. Suddenly Party Rock Anthem started to play. *Omigod! I love this song*

Not long after the song started, Hoya began to shuffle and and even doing the 'Melbourne Shuffle'. Must I say, this guy can dance, I also know how to shuffle myslef so I joined in.

Guessing from the suprised and impressed look on Hoya's face, I think he was impressed with my shuffling. Then suddenly out of no where Dongwoo joined in and shouted "EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN'". That was then when everyone in the hall began doing all kinds of the shuffle. Even the little cute adorable kids attempted, but failed in their own cute way.

Exhausted from the dancing, Hoya and I sat down on the nearby chairs. "Wow, I didn't knwo that you could dance that good!" I complimented Hoya.

"Well you never asked, plus you should be talking about yourself!" He replied, wipping the sweat from his forehead.

Dongwoo then come over our way, stole a chair and sat on it. "That was fun guys, wasn't it?" He said, obviously still tired, as he was breathing very heavily.

Another song came up, a slow one this time. You saw that Sunggyu came your way. "May I have this dance with this young fine lady right in front of me?" He kindly offered his hand. Which I kindly accepted.

We started to dance slowly in the centre of the hall. It was pretty awkward, but then I decided to interupt, "Sunggyu-sshi, Happy Birthday!" I said hoping to break the awkwardness between us.

"Hye Mi-ah? Didn't I tell you to call me Oppa?" He said. *Oh, I totally forgot about that.*

"Oppa, Saeng-il Chukahae!" I corrected myself. "I know you like him, stop hiding you feelings." Sunggyu said totally changing the subject. *Ehh? What does he mean by this*

"What I mean by this is that, I know that you like Woohyun. You don't have to hide it anymore." He replied as if he had just read my mind. "I don't like Woohyun." I said, no I don't like him, I realised that I don't like him but love him.

"Ehem" I turned around and saw Woohyun, "May I have the courtesy of having this dance with you tonight?" he offred my hand. I was about to take it, only to be enteruppted.

Sunjong suddenly pushed Woohyun out of the way, "Nooo, it's my turn to dance with Noona!" He whined. Woohyun and Sunjong then started to bicker. In the end I decided to dance with Sunjong. He quickly did a 'mehrong' to Woohyun. *Evil maknae, you think I didn't see that!*

---------------------

 

 

"Now can I have this dance now?" Woohyun finally asked me, which I had gladly accepted. Thanks to the DJ, another slow song was on. "Heh, I finally get to dance with you tonight after all." He smiled, not just any normal smile but his signature smile which showed his dimples. Of course this made my heart flutter again. *This is gonna be hard having a one-sided love.* I sighed.

 

________________________________________________________