Sibling Encounter

I Fell For My Nurse

Hye Mi's POV

I lied down on my bed and started to constantly rethinking of all the events that just started 5 hours ago.

Whew, Why did he kiss me? I don't understand this at all, I mean are you supposed to do that in the first date or what? Because, ME just thinking of that kiss, made my heart go wild. Maybe just meybe, it was the sudden contact of skin. 

I don't know but I should take my mind off it. Hmmm, What should I do? Watch T.V? Read a book?

I scratched my head, "Haaaa, so many things to do but I don't know what to actually do!" 

Frustrated I just ended up choosing to watch Television, maybe there was a really good drama on and I didn't know that it was showing.

So I grabbed the remote from the neatly organized coffee table with various remotes with different purposes.

*Buzz* *Buzz* The door bell rang, before I could even press the power button to turn on the T.V

"Just a second." I shouted, so the person can hear me. I wonder who is here at my apartment, so late at night.

When I opened the door, a handsome young tall, teenager hugged me tightly, "Noona!" He exclaimed. "I missed you soo MUCH!"

Then he pulled out of our Sibling hug. It was my dongsaeng, Oh Sehun. If your wondering, "How come they have different names?"

Well it's because my dad died when I was 4 years old, and my mum got married the following year to my stepdad, he was a very kind man who was very caring towards me as if I was his own daughter. He helped patched the Broken pieces my father left, and was there to replace him. I mean I'm not mad at my stepfather for doing that, Im actually quite grateful 'coz he made have an experience of having a father by my side.

About Sehun, he was the most lovable sibling you could ever have, he would be there to comfort you when you were sad. If you had fights with your friends, he would automatically be your back-up friend at home.

Since we were step-siblings, people would think that we would have wars against each other. Hate each other to the max that we would think of plots to kill each other.

Hell, he would even comfort me when I had PMS! He was there and he would give me all the needs that his Noona wanted.

Heck, he was soo surprised to see his Noona having her first period, that he cried bucket loads, thinking I was going to die, how cute is that?

We had that special bond that all siblings should have. The special relationship that some siblings envy.

---------

 

"Noona! How come you didn't come visit me and Umma and Appa. Like you promised?!" He said with a pout.

"Well, you know that Noona is busy with work right Sehunie?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's what they all say, just because Noona got a job at the hospital she suddenly 'doesn't' have time for her own dongsaeng" He said quoting 'doesn't' with fingers.

"I'm soo sorry Sehunie, Noona is sorry okay?" I said. "Why are you here late at night anyway?"

"Wae~ Can't I visit my Noona?" He said.

I glared at him. "Why are you really here?"

"Okay I give up, Umma kicked me out coz. apparently I wasn't doing my chores properly, and said I could only come back if I'm sorry and if I could brush off my houseworking skills." He confessed "There you win okay?"

"Yay! I win" I jumped mockingly at him.

"Noona! Don't be so mean." He said with his signature aegyo. He always got me whenever he did aegyo I would always give up to him coz of his aegyo.

"Okay, okay Noona is sorry. So I bet you were wondering were you could stay and you thought of me?" I asked.

"Actually no, I asked my friend Kai if I could stay at his house, but his house was full of his relatives staying over for the long weekend." He said

"And my friend Lu Han, couldn't let me stay at his house either coz he went to China, and didn't trust me to stay at his house all alone, So I came to you?"

"So I was basically your Back-Up Plan?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yeah, I mean no. I had no more other choices and you wouldn't answer your phone." He answered.

Oh right I put my phone on silent since the starting of the the auction. Now I feel guilty for my dongsaeng.

"Altight Noona will let you stay here. But in one condition!"

"Okay okay. I promise to do anything." he practically begged.

"When I ask you to do something around the house, like do the laundry, you must do it. And also you must learn to brush off how you do your chores, so you can go back to the house, as quckly as possible." I ordered.

He hestitated for a while. "But Noona, I came here so I wouldn't have to do housework. Nuh duh."

"Aish, this kid. You will never change." I said.

"Just Kidding Noona, I was just seeing if you still get mad easily for the smallest things. Your not on your time of month yet are you?" He said jokingly.

"Haaaa, this kid. Have you eaten dinner yet? And ooh, were is all your clothes?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot." He said.

The he came in with this giagantic suitcase, I mean Extremely Huge suitcase.

"Sehunie? What EXACTLY do you have in that thing?"

"Oh, since I figured that Noona doesn't really have a life, kidding! I brought my PS3 console and games that I could play with while I was here. And there is also clothes in there. And other junk"

"Alright I'll show you your room, and go wash up, okay? Noona will take care of your things." I told him.

"Okay Noona, watever you sa-aay?" He said skipping to the wash room.

When I heard the shower turn on, I opened his ECTREMELY HUGE suitcase. And this kid wasn't kidding, he really did bring his PS3 and games. And what's this I see? There is even his stuffed toy that he sleeps with. And lots and lots of ramen, I almost forgot that he could NOT live without his ramen. Never underestimate this kid. I laughed at his cuteness.

----------

 

After all the craziness and all the hectic things that happened, Sehun managed to make me agree to our little 'Sibling Catch Up' tomorrow, where we would hang out.

As I was about to drift to Dreamland, I felt an Unkown thing, crawl up into my bed and laid next to me under the sheets. Then I remembered that Sehun would always sneak in to sleep with me.

"Noona? Are you still awake?" He asked softly, but that I could hear him.

"Neh, Sehunie?"

"Can I sleep with you toninght, I haven't slept with you in ages. Pretty please." Another display of signature aegyos, that he know that his Noona could hardly never turn down.

"Of course you can Sehunie." I assured him.

"Go to sleep, neh? We have a big day tomorrow."

"Alright Noona, you too" He said.

Then both us, at the same time drifted to our own Dreamland, dreaming our most wanted desires.