Sick Day Pt.2

I Fell For My Nurse

Sick day pt.2

“Woohyun?” Hye Mi said as she was about to knock the lights off the guy in front of her.

“Oh, Hye Mi-ah? Your awake?” Woohyun questioned.

“Neh, Wait! How’d you GET in my apartment, and why are you here?” Hye Mi was still puzzled at the sight of Woohyun standing in front of her, let alone inside her apartment.

Woohyun chuckled at her priceless expression. “Why are you laughing?!” Hye Mi questioned. He just shrugged and gave her smile in response.

“I am here because a little bird had told me that you were sick, so I came over to see if you are alright. But I guess you are alright now.” Woohyun smiled. On the other hand, Hye Mi couldn’t help but blush at Woohyun’s smooth words. It made her heart race again and again.

“Oh yeah, I hope you like porridge!” Woohyun said as he lead Hye Mi to the dining table.

They sat down on the table, Hye Mi was eating her her porridge diligently, while Woohyun sat opposite her with his hand on his chin for support as he was leaning towards her. He was giving her greasy looks, the casual winks and smiles.

But Hye Mi, was finding it more and more hard to eat her porridge properly, as a certain distraction was right in front of her. Woohyun of course knew that she was getting more and more uncomfortable with him around, disturbing her.

“Chagi, did you like my cooking?” Woohyun asked just adding more fuel to the already lit fire.

Hye Mi nearly spat out her food all over his face. She was taken aback at what he had just said, was he kidding, is this real, is this reality that she was living in?

 

----------

 

Hye Mi’s POV

Oh. My. God! I swear this greasy guy, is getting way too greasy lately. I mean seriously? I don’t remember him being like this. Maybe I should play along too.

“Neh, Chagiya, it was good. Probably the best I have ever tasted.” I teasingly said. By the looks of Woohyun’s facial expressions, it seems to be working. That’s right, two can play this game.

I continue to eat my nice, warm porridge, while Woohyun sat on the opposite side on me looking lost, with his mouth wide open.

“Chagi, I think you should close your mouth shut before any flies get inside. We don’t want you to be hurt now don’t we?” I playfuly joked.

“Alright, after you finished, what do you wanna do?” Woohyun had asked me. To be honest I feel like lying down on my bed and sleep for the whole day.

“I don’t know, what do you wanna do?” I asked back, playing with him a little. “Hmm, let me think.” I said as I brought the dirty dishes to the sink.

I was washing the dishes, when I felt my waist being wrapped inside his built, muscular arms. “Yah!yah!yah! What do you think you are doing?” I defensively said.

“What are you talking about Chagiya?~” He asked. Gosh, he’s starting again.

“Let me wash the dishes Chagi, alright?” I said. “Alright.”He obediently answered back, as he went to the living room. I shook my head at his actions.

“Hey, how about we watch this?” He said as he held up an action movie. How did that get there? *Grrr, Sehun!* ”Yeah sure watever, I don’t mind!”

After I finished washing the dishes, I went straight to the living room to go watch the movie Woohyun picked. “So, which movie did you pick?”

“The Grudge” He said. “What? Are you serious?” I said as I immediately rose from my seat.

“Nahh, I’m only kidding. Calm down, and sit back down” He patted the spot on the couch next to him. “Relax, Its just a classic, it’s Die Hard 4.0”

*Oh, wait what? I don’t wanna watch this movie!~* But I couln’t say that, Woohyun is my guest, and that would be rude. But hey, he came, I didn’t invite him. “Hey Woohyun, How’d you get in my apartment?” I asked him.

“Oh that? Your brother let me in, he even showed me your room” Woohyun said. *Sehun, you are dead later.*

 

_____________________________________________________________________

Sorry for short update,
but I hope you still like it!
This chapter was for my new Chingus!^^