Say What?!

I Fell For My Nurse

-----------

Woohyun's POV


Oooh~ I have an appointment with Hye Mi today~ I'm soo excited. But still a little jealous of her new patient that I saw yesterday, I remember those days when I was still her patient. *sigh*
*maybe I'll do background check on this guy* I shook all thought, no I can't do that he is Hye Mi's best friend, she'll kill me if she found out I've been having a background check on him, she might think that I'm a freak.

The. The clock 4. Yay! It was time for my appointment with my Hye Mi. Err, I meant, Oh, it's my appointment with Hye Mi. I can't let this thing make me sound desperate. 

My door opened, to my suprise my Noona walked in.
"Noona? What Are you doing here?" I asked smiling, it's been ages since I've seen Noona, it's because she's currently modeling in/supposed to be Japan right now.

"I flew all the way here, and that's the first thing you say? Where's my hug?" She said stubbornly, then pulled me into a hug.

"Aigoo, my Woohyunie has outgrown his own Noona. Even though I 'm wearing stilettos." She whined.

That's when I swear I could feel this strange aura, and from the corner of my eye, I could see Hye Mi. *Wait, where are you going?* I tried to run after her.

"Stop, I'll go after her." My Noona stopped me, and went after Hye Mi.

 

----------

 

Hye Mi's POV

 

*Woohyun that jerk!* I thought we were supposed to have an 'appointment* today! Great, fine go spend your day with that totally hot chick instead of me! Wait why am I thinking like this, Woohyun and I aren't even in a relationship yet.

My legs took me to the elevator, luckily the elevator was still there from when I came to this level.

"Wait!" I heard her again, I still opened the door.

"Thanks again" She bowed.

"Sorry for being rude, my name is Nam Jihyo, Woohyun's Noona." She offered her hand.

*Say what now?* Somehow when she introduced herself as Woohyun's sister, my heart felt relieved, like it somehow managed to stay calm. Screw these strange feelings!

"Oh, nice to meet you too. My name is Song Hye Mi" I shook her hand and smiled.

"So Hye Mi-ah, if you don't mind can you please tell me your relationship with Woohyunie? Don't tell me that your his girlfriend?!" She asked with eagerness in her question.

"Oh a-aniyo, he's not. I was actually his nurse when he was still in a coma." I answered.

"Oh, really? Coz you too would look cute together, I bet your babies--. Sorry for my big mouth Hye Mi-ah. Please call me unnie!" She said, giving an eye smile. *She's Sooo nice!*

The floor hit the ground floor.

"Well this is the my floor." She got out and pressed Woohyun's floor again. "Go Hye Mi, he's waiting for you!" She waved at me.

My eyes widened, what did she just do? What a fun girl, *I'm glad I met Ji Hyo-unnie.*

The elevator stopped at Woohyun's floor. Before I could step out, I could see Woohyun tapping his foot, he rushed in but skidded to a stop when he saw me.

"Oh, Hye Mi-ah, I was err." He rubbed the back of
His neck. "Sorry about my sister, I didn't know she would suddenly decide to pop into my office today."

"It's alright, Woohyun-sshi? Don't we have an appointment today?" I asked him. I swear I could see his eyes sparkle. We walked to his office so that we could talk, in private.

----------

 

"The appointment we have today was actually just an excuse, I actually have to ask you something." He said. "Err my friend is having a Birthday Ball tomorrow, and I kinda need a date..."

"So Hye Mi-ah, will you be my date for the Birthday party?"

*Say what now?* I thought.

Truth be told my heart was pumping rapidly, and many thouht sawm around my head that time. I couldn't believe Woohyun just ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE!, I mean he just asked me to be his date for his friends Birthday Ball. But still! *OH MY GAHD*

 

"Hye Mi-ah, Hye Mi-ah?" Woohyun interupted me from my train of thouhts. "Will you be my date?" He asked once again.

"Ye-Yeah" I nodded my head, trying not to look to eager.

"Come on Hye Mi, we have to get you dressed up, his party's tonight!" He dragged me out of his office and into the elevator.

-----------

 

We arrived in the shop, it looked like a magical Dressmaker had owned it. The decorations looked so elegant that people could think that it was the interior of Buckingham palace. It even hade a big- chandelier!

"Oh Woohyunie!" The owner of the shop greeted Woohyun with a kiss on his cheek.

"Jo Kwonie!" Woohyun replied and kissed his cheek back. Okay I'm guessing this guy is gay?

"Oh, and who is this lovely lady right here? Don't tell me my Woohyunie is cheating on me for this girl!" He did the signature diva 'hands-on-hips' gesture. Alright, this guys is definately gay.

"Oh-nooo, I am just Woohyun's friend." I said

"Who is also gonna be my date tonight for Hyung's Birthday ball tonight. Are you coming Kwonnie?" Woohyun said.

"And I'm guessing you brought her here 'coz you wanted me to dress her up?" Jo Kwon question, with his hands still on his hips.

Woohyun nodded.

---------

Jo Kwon brought me to the Changing Room, while Woohyun waited outside of the Changing Rooms. There were Two other female staffs there, they were oogling the 'hansome' Woohyun outside.

"So dear, I found the perfect dress for you!

I must say this guy can design really pretty dresses. I'm quite impressed!

---------

Woohyun's POV

 

Meanwhile, Woohyun was getting changed into his own tux. This made the female staff oogle at him more.

"How long is Hye Mi going to take, at this rate we'll miss the party" I eagerly checked the time on my watch for the nth time.

Then my eyes landed upon, what seemed like the most beautiful and captivating woman I had ever known. I must say Jo Kwon thank you for choosing this dress, making Hye Mi look even more Beautiful than ever. The guys at the party better watch themselves and not Hye Mi, or they'll see what's comin' them!

"Hye Mi, you look... Amazing!" I said. I saw her bluch, how cute.

"Gee, thanks Woohyun." She looked to the ground.

"Anyways, let's go!" I declared.

 

____________________________________________________

 

I updated again!
hehehe suprised?!
Mee too, I didn't know Woohyun had a Noona, LOL, Just Kidding I had it all planned.
But I'm not sure if he really does have a Noona in Real Life
 
And a cameo appearance from 2AM's Jo Kwon, I love that guy!
I miss the ADAM COUPLE <3
(Just to add it in there)
 
Also Happy Birthday to BACON OPPA <3
(Baekhyun from EXO-K)
 
 
 
CR: To owners