The Press

I Fell For My Nurse

---------
 

 

The next day you felt happier than before, she was finally together with her beloved boyfriend. When you look back at why you broke up with Woohyun, you laughed at the thought because it was total nonsense.
 
You yawned and got out from bed, washed up and ate a bowl of cereal. Then all of a sudden a beheaded monster in cute panda PJ's came out from his room. It was no other than your brother on any other kind of morning. His hair was in a total mess, and he was constantly yawning. Suddenly a loud grumble came from his tummy. You giggled.
 
"Here, have some cereal." You smiled as you passed him a bowl and spoon. Sehun was happily munching on his cereal while you were watching the news.
 
A beautiful reporter started to say all the latest headlines. "She's pretty hot." Sehun remarked, you shushed him as an important piece of news was about to be said.
 
"It is reported that the Handsome CEO of Nam Industries, owning the lovely Private Hospital has a secret lover." The reporter reported. Your mouth dropped as you saw pictures of you and Woohyun on your previous dates, the recent one in Hongdae. "Hey Noona isn't that you and Hyung." Sehun said but you ignored him.
 
 Many hearts broke as this handsome CEO is finally taken. He even claimed this info by himself" The reporter said, then a footage of Woohyun talking to the reporters played. He was looking as handsome as ever. "Neh, I am currently dating a girl, a normal girl. I love her very much and I would appreciate it if you would not interfere with our and her privets life. Thank You" Woohyun quickly said, then a sea of questions managed to escape from the reporter's mouths.
 
A loud knock on the door interrupted your level of focus of the story, you flinched at the sudden sound. It was obvious it was going to be Woohyun and but you still wanted to check so you looked through the peep hole. But it was not Woohyun at all. It was hundreds of Reporters standing outside your door now banging on the door.
 
You didn't know what to do, so for safety you looked your door even more. You panicked. *I guess they found where I live. Yipee!* You thought. "Noona, what's happening?" Your brother curiously asked. "Sehunnie! There are reporters outside! Ottoke?!" You panicked.
 
"Darn, I have to miss school today." He said sarcastically. You slapped in the arm because of his silliness. "Ahh, ottoke?!" You then thought of calling Woohyun.
 
After the 5th ring he picked up, sounding sleepy. "Oppa~ Good Morning~" You said cutely. "Oh Hye Mi-ah, How is my girl doing." You could tell the sudden change of sound in his voice. You giggled.
 
"Oppa! Ottoke?! There are reporters outside our Apartment!" You exclaimed. *Huh?!" Woohyun thought as he shot up from bed and looked through the peep hole, you were right there were a sea of reporters. *Can't have a decent privacy these days.*
 
"Hello? hello? Oppa?" You asked through the phone and still didn't get a reply. "Yeah, babe I'm still here. Don't worry, I'll get rid of these guys, don't worry." Woohyun assured. "Are you sure?" You asked. "Really? You’re not going to trust me?" He asked. "Ani, I trust you Oppa. Bye bye." You said farewell. "Alright bye Babe." He said and you both hung up.
 
Woohyun started to look trough his contacts. *Bingo!* He thought as he found the right contact. In a matter of minutes, the sea of reporters disappeared as around 20 bodyguards with big built figures came and took them away.
 
You were impressed at how fast they disappeared. Woohyun came to your door. "Impressed?" He asked. "Yes" You walked up to a bodyguard. "These guys are built!" You mocked him. "Ya!" Woohyun whined.
 
"Just Kidding, of course I'm impressed Oppa." You said as you hugged him. "Thank you." You sincerely thanked him. "You’re Welcome. Is that all I get?" He asked. You went on your tippy-toes and gave Woohyun a quick smooch.
 
"Ewww." Sehun said as he was standing by the door holding a bag of chips and munching on them. "Ya! Who said you can eat that! It's so early in the morning!" You grabbed the chips of him. "Noona!" He whined, while Woohyun chuckled at you and Sehun's childness.
 
----------
 

 

You both went to work later that morning. You were both greeted by everyone at the hospital. Most of them didn't even know that the two of you broke up for day.
 
"Yah! Finally! You guys are back together!" Head Nurse Nam squealed.”Alright enough Umma! Don't want to scare Hye Mi-ah." Woohyun said. "What are you talking about? Hye Mi isn't scared of me. You aren't aren't you?" She asked. You diligently shook your head. "See?" She said as she did a 'mehrong'.
 
Woohyun then walked you to your Patients room. And hailed to a stop. "So who is you're new patient? Huh?" He asked, with a tinge of jealousy in his voice. "Oppa, you are so cute." You pinched his cheek and tiptoed so you could kiss him.
 
 "Just to let you know that this guy is my Cousin." You smiled sweetly. "And I would like to eat some lunch." "Of course Babe, let's eat together, Come to my Offic at 11.30, okay?" You nodded and went inside the room. But before your whole body could enter, Woohyun stopped you.
 
He made a kiss face. "What?" You pretended to play dumb. "Hye Mi-ah! Kiss me now" He whined like a five-year-old. "Arasso." You smiled and kissed him, but this kiss went to quite a passionate one. When you finished making out, Woohyun spoke first.
 
"Have a nice day Babe, I love you." He smiled sweetly. You blushed. "I love you too Oppa." You replied, and saw him walk off which you went inside.
 
But only to find a Zico with a grin even scarier than the trollface. "You scared me." You jumped. "Yah! Oppa! Why are you like that huh?" You asked him. "Ooh, Hye Mi does have a boyfriend." Zico grinned. While you just facepalmed yourself.

 

-------------

 

You then had a quick check up on Zico. Then before you knew it, it was already Lunchtime. You went to the top floor if the hospital to Woohyun's office. You walked into the floor and greeted the reception. She just bowed. She couldn't do anything as Woohyun told her that Hye Mi doesn't need any appointments, which she blushed at their cuteness.
 
Before you went inside, you could hear Woohyun and a mystery man talking. "You have to tell them, or else they will dig up her past. And they won't stop until they get enough gos. about her." The man said. "Fine, I'll do that. But right now, I have lunch with my girlfriend."
 
Then suddenly the door opened. Woohyun and the other man was surprised to see you there. "Oh Hye Mi-ah. When did you get here?" Woohyun asked. "Just now." You replied. "Alright I'll see you later Mr. Nam."
 
"Oppa, where shall we eat?" You asked, not talking about what you had just heard. "Come on Hye Mi, before we go eat we have to attend something." Woohyun then lead you out of his office and into his car.
 
You just remained silent. Then you guys got to the location. And Woohyun got out and opened your door and held your hand. He looked at you in the eyes, searching your brown eyes. The eyes that he loves so much.
 
"Hye Mi-ah, I am going to go to a press conference and I'm bringing you as proof so that they know that I'm dating you. Is that okay?" He asked. "Well if it's for our relationship then sure, it's okay" You smiled. "I love the way that you are so understanding." he grinned and pecked your lips as you both exchanged smiles.
 
"Oh wait." Woohyun said as he pulled something out of his pocket. He took out the couple ring which you returned to him when you broke up. You were touched. *He still kept it*
 
He slipped the ring into your finger. "I promise that the next time I slip a ring into this finger. You won't regret because then you will be mine. Forever." He sweetly said as you two shared a quick smooch and went inside the room.
 
You walked in hand and hand, flashes from the cameras started to simultaneously annoy you with the light. You didn't know how celebrities could handle this sort of thing.
 
Woohyun stood up. "First of all, thank you for coming. Today I will be telling you all about the identity of my lover." He said and lookedd at you, squeezing your hand.
 
"She is not from a chaebol family like me. She is only a normal citizen like all of us. Her name is Song Hye Mi." A round of flashes hurt your eyes, but you still avoided it. Woohyun looked at you. "Are you okay?" He asked.
 
"Please stop with the flashes, my Girlfriend's eyes are hurting." Woohyun said fiercely. All of the reporters then immediately stopped taking photos with flashes.
 
"Thank You." Woohyun said. "So, how I met her was like a fairytale. When I had the car accident, she took care of me. I guess she had a magic spell that she casted upon me." He smiled and looked at you with loving eyes.
 
"Before I knew I was already in love with this amazingly smart and lovely woman. And I love her like any other man who loves their girlfriends or wives." Woohyun said. You blushed *I love you too.* You thought in your head.
 
"That will be all. Thank you." Woohyun cooly ended. Just like this morning the reporters started to ask multiple questions. While you and Woohyun tried to escape this madness.
 
With the help of the bodyguards you and Woohyun safely got out of the building and got inside the car.
 
"Oppa was so Awesome! You looked so cool and so handsome" You gave him a thumbs up. "Is that all?" He smiled. You then hugged him. "I love that you are brave enough to do that." You said still hugged him. "Anything for my girl." He said and pulled back as you both shared a kiss. But only to be interrupted by your stomach rumbling.
 
You and Woohyun just shared a nice laugh. "Alright then I guess you are hungry." Woohyun grinned.
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Hey Guys! I updated :)
Hehe, I hope you like this chappy. Today I had my Oral Presentation for English and it wasn't half bad. I got an A+ for it yay!
I was laughing this whole day because apparently one of my friends didn't go to school today because he had 'stomach cramps' and my other friends were saying that it was his time of the month LOL.
Yes I have a lot of Guy friends, sometimes it minimizes problems.
One of them wore like a Christmas beanie and said he was Santa Claus and went around asking for Xmas wishes.
I asked for INFINITE and I got so scarred I don't even wanna tell you what happened.
Anyway this other guy wears the hat and claims that he’s Black Santa LOL XD

 

Please do COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

I decided that I might end this Fanfic in more or less in 10 chapters :)