Forgiveness is the Key to Hapiness

I Fell For My Nurse
Dear Readers, please read the chapter before this one as I updated the other day and it seemed like no one read it *sobs in corner*
------
 
You rushed outside hoping that Woohyun was still okay. You looked at his figure in guilt, as you just ignored him and this was the awful outcome that you did not foresee.
 
"Oppa! Oppa!" You nudged him, while tears started to form in your eyes. You quickly checked his pulse to see if he was still alive, and luckily, he had a steady pulse.
 
Meanwhile, Woohyun opened his left eye and peaked at you. He secretly pretended to be sick on the floor so you would feel sorry for him. He forced himself not to smile. As he thought that if you came, it still meant that you cared for him.
 
"Oppa, Oppa." You shook him again. "Oppa, come on get up. You will get sick in the rain. You tried to lift him up.
 
You saw that it was almost impossible to for a girl like you to lift up a man with a built body. So you quickly ran to Sehun's room and asked for help.
 
"Sehunnie, can you help me?" You asked "Sure, but Noona?" He paused. "Why are you drenched?" "No time to explain, hurry up and help me. Come on follow me."
 
--------
 
 
 
You and Sehun quickly ran outside, and then Sehun finally got what kind of help you needed. You and woohyun picked up Woohyun, putting his arms over your shoulders and quickly brought him to your room, laying him on top of the bed.
 
"Thanks Sehun." You thanked your brother. "You’re welcome"
 
"Aigoo, we should change you out of your wet clothes. But ottoke?! How am I supposed to do that?" You thought in panic. You quickly fetched clothes from your brothers closet and brought them over.
 
You laid the clothes on the bed. Still wondering how you could change his clothes. But you didn't want him to get sick either. So in the end you tried to change his clothes.
 
*Come on Hye Mi, you’re a nurse you see different types of bodies everyday* You -maned up- womaned up. First you dried Woohyun's hair with a towel you brought from the bathroom.
 
Then it was the hard part, changing his shirt. Luckily it was one of those buttoned-up polo shirts, which made it easier for you to take off. One by one you ed each button, revealing Woohyun's chocolate abs.
 
You were once again mezmarised with his built figure. The last time you saw them was at the Water Park not too long ago.
 
You saw Woohyun chuckle, "That eager to see me ?" He teasingly grinned. You blushed. "Thanks Hye Mi, I think I can change into the pants by myself now." He smiled, making your heart beat faster. *No, you can't beat fast for him again. You hate him remember* you said to your heart.
 
"Woohyun-sshi, go and take a shower, you might catch a cold from you damp clothes." He frowned in dismay as you didn't call him Oppa anymore.
 
"I'll wait outside okay? Are you hungry? Would you like me to make you some food." You asked him constantly. He chuckled. "Yeah, sure I would like to eat something, especially if it's made by you."
 
----------
 

 
You blushed once again as you went to your kitchen, you decide to make a nice bowl of dakjuk (Chicken porridge). You remembered the time when Woohyun made you porridge.
 
You heard the shower stop and soon a dressed Woohyun came out smelling the aroma of the dakjuk you were cooking, "Smells good!" He smiled in delight.
 
You saw Woohyun and asked him to sit down as you poured a bowl of Dakjuk. You saw down on the opposite side. "So does it taste as good as it smells?" You asked smiling. "It sure does!" He smiled.
 
"Hye Mi-ah, since I'm sorta sick, you should feed me" You said with a devilish grin. Your eyes widened, you were too shy to do that. He handed you his spoon and you shyly took it from him, with your hands touching. Slightly getting shocked by the sudden touch. You took out one spoonful of the dakjuk and fed Woohyun.
 
"It tastes even better when you feed me" He playfully grinned, while you were blushing. After feeding Woohyun you went to go wash the dishes.
 
Meanwhile, Woohyun took the rose from which he secretly asked Sehun to go and quickly buy from the local florist. He smiled as he went to go obtain Hye Mi's heart once again.
 
You finished washing the dishes and wiped your hands on the hand towel and when you turned around Woohyun was there with a single red rose in his hand.
 
You were shocked to see him. "Hye Mi-ah, I am a million times sorry for what happened." He said. "I regret losing you, believing in the wrong person when the truth was said by you. I'm so sorry Hye Mi. Please let us be together again" He asked you. You bit your lip as his sudden apology touched your heart. You couldn't stand it anymore, you missed this greasy guy.
 
You threw yourself at Woohyun hugging him with all your might. "Yes, I forgive you Oppa." You smiled as you were still hugging him, on your tip toes. "Really? Really? Am I hearing it right. You finally forgave me" He said as he spun you around.
 
He pulled back from the hug and looked into your eyes intensely, brushing the hair away from your face. Woohyun kissed you on the lips. "Hye Mi-ah, I love you" He confessed. "I love you too Oppa." you said back. Woohyun then kissed your forehead lightly. "I really missed you" He said and kissed your cheek. You smiled. "I really regret loosing you, it was only for a few days and hours but it felt like a decade. I really really love you" He said which really touched your heart and you both shared a hot passionate kiss.
 
Woohyun somehow lead you to your bedroom, and laid you on the bed. With all your willpower, you managed to say, "Oppa, I'm not ready yet." "It's okay, I'm sorry. I'll wait for as long as it takes." You smiled as he understood you.
 
You both were then lying on the bed with Woohun's arms around you tightly. You were about to get up, when he pulled you back to bed. "Hye Mi, please stay with me. I know this is silly but, if you leave me now. I feel like tomorrow will be like nothing happened between us." You smiled at his childness. "Okay Oppa." As you returned to his warm, loving embrace.
 
--------
 

 
The next Morning, you found that Woohyun was out of bed, you shuffled noisly on the bed and quickly rose up. You then saw him looking at a photo album, he turned around. "You know, you still looked pretty even when you had cake on your face." He smiled.
 
You blushed and quickly tried to take the photo album away from him. Unfortunately for you, he was using his tall height against you and lifted his arm in the air with the photo album playfully teasing you.
 
"Give me the Photo Album!" You tried to reach for it. "Say Please!" He teased. You stopped. "Can I have my Photo Album back" You sighed "Please?"
 
"Why didn't you say so in the beginning?" He teasingly grinned as he gave you back the photo album. "Jerk" You whispered but Woohyun still managed to hear it. "What was that?" He asked. You played dumb and asked, "What are you talking about?"
 
"Oh, arasso." He nodded and started to tickle you. "What was that you said earlier?" He asked. You just kept giggling as you were a very ticklish person.
 
A knock on your door enturruptee the happy scene, in came your Mum. "Oh, Woohyun-sshi, I didn't know you were here. This is just great! Did you guys get back together?" She excitedly asked. You guys both looked down to the ground in embarrassment of the elder. "I take that silence is a yes." She smiled. "Come downstairs, I made breakfast!" "Alright Umma, just let me and Oppa brush our teeth first"
 
You both looked at each other and smiled, before going to your ensuite, you took out two new toothbrushes, using the pink one and gave the blue one to Woohyun. You started looking to brush your teeth while looking at the mirror. From your peripheral vision, you could see Woohyun winking while brushing his teeth.
 
You smiled back in content. He turned to you and pinched your cheek. "Aigoo, your so cute even if you're just brushing your teeth" You miles sweetly back at him.
 
-----------
 

 
You and Woohyun sat next to each other, while Sehun and your Mum sat on the opposite, and your dad sitting on the left of you.
 
"So Woohyun, I heard that you are dating our Hye Mi here." Your dad asked as he was reading the newspaper. "Appa!" You hissed. "It's okay Hye Mi, Neh Mr. Oh" He said in response.
 
"Make sure you don't break her heart. I treasure Hye Mi as if I was her Biological father." He said seriously, as he placed the newspaper down. Your Appa didn't know about you having a boyfriend or even breaking up, as you Umma didn't want him to rage.
 
"I understand Mr. Oh." Woohyun answered. "Aigoo, don't call me Mr. Oh, just call me Appa, understand?" "And call me Umma!" Your Mum happily interrupted the conversation, making you laugh at her cuteness.
 
 
 
"Do you guys are going to leave so early? Can't you just stay here for another night?" You mum pleaded at the door. "Aniyo Umma, me and Oppa have work tomorrow and Sehun has school. Plus we promise that we will be visiting very soon." You persuaded. "You better! You promised!" You Mum started to cry, "Umma, don't cry, or I'll start to cry." You said. "Alright, have a safe trip back, okay?" She said. "Neh" All three of you replied.
 
"Bye Appa" You gave him a bear hug. "Aigoo, Hye Mi, I approve of that boy, but only because you live him okay? And if he breaks your heart, tell me because I'll be by you side to beat him up." You chuckled at his fatherly aura. "Arasso Appa, I got to go now." You said.
 
"Sehun, take care of your sister." Your Umma shouted whilst walking towards the car. "And make sure you come back with a beautiful child!" She giggled, while hugging your Appa had his arm around her.
 
_________________________
 
Hey My Lovely Peeps! Hehe
I updated again! :)
Hope you liked this heart-warming chapter. It took me like the whole day to write, with a lot of breaks :D
Yesterday we had athletics and I brought a picnik mat and me and my friedn were taking a nap LIKE A BOSS! :)
Then My friends constantly kept bugging us either moving our leg, removing the jacket that covered our face.
I just gave them deathly glares for the rest of the day :)
 
Reality hit me today as I realized that I have to do an oral presentation on Tuesday and I haven't done nothing. FML :(

<---- HOW CUTE IS THIS GUY? :3
Anyways, I am still going ballistic because I got Jay Park's tickets! As I said in the previous chapter, It's just, I can't tame my happiness right now! *Flips tables*

AND HAPPY andvance ANNIVERSARY TO SNSD!


 
Please do COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE
 
PS- Should I end this Fanfic or should I still keep going? Comment below and I'll decide by Monday :)