Taking Care of Him

I Fell For My Nurse

----------

 

Woohyun's POV

Where am I? Where is this place? Am I dead? Am I really dead? Because if I die like this, it kinda . I then see and old lady with a familiar face, it then hit me.

"Halmeoni." I called her, I can tell that face anywhere.

"Hello my child, How are you these days?" She asked, full of curiousity in her voice.

"I'm good, thanks. But Halmeoni, Do you know where we are rught now?" I asked

"Correction, where are you right now. And my child, you are currently unconscious right now." She explained.

"So I'm not dead?"

"No, but you suffered in a car crash and are currently in coma."

"Okay, so why can I see myself?" I asked.

"My child, while you are unconscious, youe are able to see your consciuos state, to check yourself" She explained. "My child you shouldn't keep that pretty girl waiting for you to wake up and before I forget. You can only gain consciousness only and ONLY when you are ready, because if you force yourself, you might go into unconsciousness again. And you can communicate through your heart rate and body movement..." Her voice quickly fading and so was she.

"Wait Halmeoni, I miss you and I love you." I managed to confess.

"Nado...Remember what I told you..." She spoke her last words and faded.

 

-------------

 

Nobody's POV

 

As Hye Mi is in Room 105 a.k.a Woohyun's Room. She is checking his Heart rate, blood pressure and sugars. After checking that he was fine, she took a seat on the stool beside his bed.

"Hi Woohyun, Song Hye Mi imnida, and starting today I am officially for personal nurse andf I will be here till you get better." She said as if he would answer her back.

"Ooh, I know, I should read you a book, Head Nurse Nam said that it's a good idea to read books to you since it stimulates the brain, looking to see if you brain is still responding." She said, smartly. "I'll be back Woohyun.

Hye Mi then left the room to get a desired book to read to Woohyun.

 

------------

 

Woohyun's POV

 

Wow, Halmeoni is right that girl is pretty cute and her name suits her cuteness. WAH-WAH-WAIT Woohyun, what in the name of fish sticks where you thinking? Pretty cute?

Does she thinks I'm a kid wanting her to read me a bedtime story? Well, it's been a while since since my mum read me a story, she kinda stopped when I could start to read books fluently. Anyways it's thoughtful of her to read me a book.

 

-------------

 

Nobody's POV

Hye Mi then came back with about five story boocks in her hands, she planned to read at leat to finish reading one book for him everynight.

"Woohyun-shii, what kind of book do you want me to read?" She asked. "How about Sleeping Beauty, Hey this tory somehow realtes to you right now since, your sleeping, Get it?" (AN - I know it's dry but stay with me)

She felt Woohyun's finger budge, taking it as a sign that he wanted her to read it to him. So she began reading Sleeping Beauty.

"Once upon a time, there once was a girl named..."

 

"And they lived happily ever after, The End" Hye Mi finished the story after an hour of reading.

"Ha....that was nice, wasn't it Woohyun-shii?"

 

--------------

 

Woohyun's POV

"Yeah that was nice, I almost forgot how it felt like when someone reads me a book. Thank you Hye Mi-shii, for reminding me again how it felt" I smiled.

 

-------------

 

Hye Mi's POV

"Woohyun-ah, Woohyun-ah" I heard voices calling out Woohyun's name from outside the room.

 

The doorknob turned, and the door opening only to reveal a young man, a hansome one infact.

"Woohyu---oh? And who is this pretty lady right her?" The handsom man asked me.

"Oh, Anyeonghasayo, Song Hye Mi imnida, nice to meet you!" I answered him, bowing slightly.

"Anyeonghasayo Hye Mi-ah, nice to meet you. My name is..."

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey thanks to all those who subscribed and commented I love you guys sooo much I decide to give you a cliffhanger XD And credits go to my extremely-awesome friend who personally took some of her time to make this incredible poster. I LOVE YOU!!<3