Bestie Time

I Fell For My Nurse

-------

 

 

You both were having an enjoyable time whilst ridding inside Woohyun's car. He would talk about the funny thing about the other Infinite boys and would tease Sungjong behind his back. You couldn't stop laughing.

*Her laugh is so nice, it's too cute* Woohyun thought, as he saw the sight of you laughing. You then saw Woohyun stare at you with oogling eyes.

"Hye Mi-ah, did I tell you that you look pretty in that power-puff themed scrubs?" You glanced down at your scrubs and blushed. "Th-thank you"

With all the staring, you then felt the same feeling whenever you were with Woohyun. You felt the butterflies swarm in your stomach once again.

"O-oppa, Look, it's a green light" You stuttered and pointed towards the direction of the traffic light. He chuckled and drove.

Both of you then arrived at the hospital, being all cheerful and laughing, almost as if you were a couple. The patients greeted you both as you entered the premises. You guys earned whispers from all over, about if you guys were together and whatnot. But you could careless as all your attention was on each other.

You then reached the Nurse Staff Office, Woohyun wanted to drop you off, which made you blush at his actions. But all this cheerful mode stopped when you saw her again. It was Ji Eun, she was talking to Head Nurse Nam. She spotted you and ushered you to come over

"Oppa!" Ji Eun called out. "Oh Hi, Hye Mi Unnie" She smiled and waved back, but to you it almost seemed like it was plastic, like it wasn't real. You waved back because of manners.

"Hi Umma! Good Morning!" You greeted Head Nurse Nam, she then cheerfully greeted you back.

"Oppa, I was just talking to Auntie here about us and how we met the other day." Ji Eun said, you were puzzled, how did Ji Eun know Head Nurse Nam? What was their connection.

"Oh really? Umma? What did you say about me, huh? I hope you didn't say anything bad." He laughed. You couldn't believe it, they were mother and son all along? How come you didn't know this. You felt out of place as you didn't know about their relationship.

"Excuse me" You excused yourself out of the scene, and went straight to L. Joe's Room.

"Hey, beautiful!" You saw L. Joe, still in the same position as before.

"Hey, handsome!" You went along with his skit, as per usual. It seemed like he was getting better in no time, since your absence.

"Okay Oppa, let's check you up." You then checked his blood pressure, heart rate etc. It really was getting better, way better than before.

"Aigoo, are you already getting better?" You playfully said. "Of course I am the Almighty Lee Byunghyun." He replied.

"So, Hye Mi-ah. Where have you been? Why did you ditch Oppa? Huh? Why?" He asked, sorta-kinda seemed angry.

"Don't tell me" he gasped, sarcastically. "You were with a guy, with the name Nam Woohyun." He then you gave you a smirk. You blushed.

"See! Your blushing, which is proof!" He smiled. "Hye Mi likes Woohyun! So what's your relationship with him bestie?" he persistantly asked.

"Okay, okay. I admit, I did spend the past few days with Woohyun Oppa." You confessed to you ever-so-persistent best friend.

"Oooh~ So, I'm guessing Song Hye Mi like Nam Woohyun now?" L. Joe questioned. "A-aniyo" You replied, but ended up stutteringand a light shade of pink clouded your cheeks. *Crap, Hye Mi! Why are you stuttuering? Now Byunghyun Oppa will find out! Babo!*

His eyes widened, getting the overall message. "Hye Mi like Woohyun! Hye Mi like Woohyun!" L. Joe teasingly sang, earning deathly glares from Hye Mi, but was happy to earn glares, as he took them as a he-was-right-you-do-like-Woohyun signal.

You badly wanted to hit home right now, but his condition you couldn't. *Darn, if you wern't in hospital, I would hit you so badly. Just wait until you get discharged, I'll hit you soo bad that you'll end up in hospital again.* You evilly thought.

L. Joe gave up in Defeat, "Mianhe Bestie, I shouldn't have teased you." He sincerely said to you. But you on the other hand wanted to play a little, you wanted a little revenge.

"No, I don't forgive you" You smirked as you crossed your arms over your chest and faced your back to him.

"But." You said as you continued, "In order for you to forgive you, you must let me shove a whole pie in your face. How about that for being friends again?"

You saw the discomfort in his face, you couldn't help but laugh, to be honest. L. Joe hated pies especially if it was being shoved towards his face. He just hated them, ever since his 7th Birthday to be exact, when a clown shoved a pie in his face. What a lovely surprise to have on a birthday? Well for L. Joe, he hated clowns and pie.

You accidentally found out about this when you decided to dress like a clown for halloween one time, and you went trick-or-treating with him. You basically killed all the living light outta the guy, which made him faint.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Just treat me out to lunch today and it will be all fine! Then we'll settle this alright?" You offered. "Alright, offer accepted!" He answered.




 

Well, L. Joe did treat you to Lunch that day, but unfortunately, you guys couldn't leave the hospital. Which . So you made use of you surroundings and ate at the food court of the Hospital, lucky for you, you knew the Ahjumma very well.

"Oh, Hye Mi-ah." She called you over to her little section if the court. "Ahjumma! It's been a long time since I've seen you! How have you been?" You cheerfully greeted her.

"Aigoo, don't worry. Oh, who's this? Is he your boyfriend?" She looked at L. Joe with curious eyes.

"Aniyo Ahjumma, this is Lee Byuhghyun, he's my best friend is currently the patient that is under my care." You introduced her to L. Joe and vise versa.

"When you said Lee Byunghyun, I thought you were talking about the actor." The Ahjumma joked. "Yeah, I get that slot." L. Joe said.



Both of you were happily eating away, talking about life, and other things that related. It felt nice talking to an old friend again, recalling forgotten memoring. Memories which you had treasured.

As you guys finishe you lunch you headed back to the hallway, but before reaching L. Joe's Room, you bumped into the two people that you just did not want to encounter that day and that hour.

"Unnie! Anyeong!" Ji Eun hollered. You saw L. Joe stiffen, and faced towards the wall, you were puzzled at his action.

On the other hand, Ji Eun had a tight grasp against Woohyun's arm, you felt jealous. *I'm not jealous, they are just Childhood friends. They are like Byunghyun Oppa and me. calm down you stupid heart!*

"Unnie! Who is that with you?" She asked me. L. Joe then turned around. Ji Eun then gasped. "L. Joe Oppa?"

"Yes Ji Eun, and don't call me Oppa. We are not close." L. Joe said as he clench his teeth, you sensed anger, so you decided to interrupt.

"Oh, well will you look at the time." You pointed at you wrist watch. "It's time for your check up Oppa. Sorry but we have to go now." you quickly said and directed L. Joe to go to his room.

Woohyunon the other hand felt jealous, really jealous. Up to an extent that he was cursing L. Joe just because he was with you and that he just so happens to be you patient, right after Woohyun is discharged from the hospital. *How dare that bastard take away Hye Mi? My nurse.* he furiuosly thought.

"Alright, I better get some answers, I just save your life back then. You got 10 minutes." You said as you entered the Room

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Haiiii Guys It's Me again!
I updated once again! I'm updating in the local library today
With little kiddies running around and colouring pictures of Ben10 and Hello Kitty ;D How cute?
Bless them :)