Deal

Fly To You

Late Evening At SooFany's Apartment

"Miyoungie, can you slap my face again?" Sooyoung faced Tiffany who is sitting beside her. "How many times do you want me to do it?!" Tiffany exclaimed from her annoyance. "I'm watching tv here.. can't you see?" Tiffany raised a brow before eating a handful of popcorn. "Just last one. Slap me hard!" Sooyoung shouted infront of Fany's ear. Earning a punch on her face instead of a slap. And a really strong one too. 

"DAMN IT MIYOUNG I TOLD YOU SLAP NOT PUNCH!" Sooyoung exclaimed as she caressed her hurt cheeks.

"Heh.. freak." Fany just scoffed and continued watching tv. "I should really.. die.." Sooyoung placed her head on Fany's lap. "Fany, am I cursed?" She said as she look at the girl's eating figure. "No, you're just dumb.." Tiffany replied nonchantly.

"It's your fault you agreed.." Tiffany continued.

A few hour earlier..

"I said be my apprentice."

"Are you kidding me?! ME YOUR APPRENTICE?! NO WAY. " The latter protested as she stomped her hands on the table making  people look at their direction again.

"Are they dating?" The person beside their table whispered at her companion. "I guess.. they're breaking up.." The latter replied.

"Shut up and just agree." Kyuhyun took a sip on his glass. She was harder than I thought.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?! ME AS YOUR APPRENTICE?!?!?!" Sooyoung exclaimed but this time more softer. 

"Yes. Why is there any problem?" Kyuhyun smiled sheepishly. 

YOU ARE MY PROBLEM...

"You know what, forget it.. I'm going.." She grabbed her purse and stood up. She was about tp walk when Kyuhyun talked. "Hmm.. okaay. I'll call Siwon hyung right away." He took his phone out and was about to dial Siwon's number. 

GODDAMNIT NOT SIWON .. UGH WHAT THE HECK %$@#^!#@*^..

"Ehem..ehem.." Kyuhyun cleared his throat. "Siwon-"

Sooyoung grabbed Kyuhyun's phone and said "Uhh fine. Fine. I agree now. Happy?!" Sooyoung said sarcastically before returning to her seat. "Good. Now it's fair." He replied arrogantly.

Back to SooFany

"Aww poor Sooyoungie.. now you're undercontrol by a man." Tiffany teased making Sooyoung more frustrated and wanted to tape from talking. "I guess you found your match.." She added. "Match my Fany, I matched well with Siwon oppa." Sooyoung retorted as she grab a handful of popcorn.

"C'mon Youngie, he's too holy for you. For God's sake he's a saint you moron!" Tiffany hissed.

"Shut up." Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "Look at the bright side.." Tiffany sighed as she caressed Soo's hair. "At least you made a friend." Fany smiled as she caressed Soo's hair. "Friend? Seriously Tiffany a friend? Can a friend even do that to you?" Sooyoung muttered. "He should not be called a friend. HE'S EVIL. EVILLL I TELL YA'!!" 

"Well, I'm looking forward to meet that EVIL cute friend of yours.." Tiffany smiled. "Trust me, you wouldn't want to.." Sooyoung replied as she stood up. She can't imagine the evil creature she just met. She would rather die than be under his control.

"Ahh great.. I even forgot my things in the shop thanks to Soojin unnie.." She yawned as she walked towards her bedroom.

"Night Miyoungiee.." 

"Night Youngiee.." She replied bluntly.

Next Morning

"FFakk! mm'm lateee agaihn! Byee mmiyungie.." She munched her pancakes as she closed the door. "Goodluck to your test Youngie.. I hope you'll pass!" Fany cheered before taking a sip on her coffee. "Wait.. I'm late too! YAH!" Fany exclaimed as she grabbed her materials and rushed towards her car.

Few Hours Later At Soo's School

"What kind of fabric is used for test fitting.." She mumbled as she red her test paper. "Muslin?" She asked her self.

"Aigoo.. let's try our luck here.." 

At Kyuhyun's Hotel

"Sorry oppa, I'm still busy studyingg.." Seohyun replied on the other line. "I really want to get this scholarship oppa.. I hope you'll understand." Seohyun added. "Okaay.." He sighed deeply. "I guess see you then.." He smiled weakly as he ended the call. 

"How borringgggggggg.." He yawned as he sat on his chair bluntly. "Damn it Kyuhyun! You're an idiot!" He exclaimed as he slammed his head on his palm. "How can you forgot to ask Sooyoung's number?!" He hissed. Suddenly, an idea has popped on his great mind. 

Oh God, Cho Kyuhyun why are you so genius..

"Mr. Lee!!" 

"What Kyuhyun-ssi?" Mr. Lee shouted back as he entered his office. "I'm going out for a while.." He smiled innocently. "B-b-bbut you still need to sign these papers.." Mr. Lee stuttered as he pointed on his table. "Don't worry. I'm already done with it.." He smiled as he stood up on his chair. "Bye!" He dashed out of his office.

"What the.." Mr. Lee exclaimed as he saw mountains of papers on Kyuhyun's table that are organized. He was shocked because Kyuhyun doesn't normally do that only if he's in the mood or happy about something.

"I wonder why he's happy.." Mr. Lee scratched his back.

At the Bakery

"Yah.. yah.. do your job will ya'?" Jessica sent an icy glare to one of her workers. Like an antagonist in every story. Cinderella's stepmom, the witch in snow white, the plankton in the series spongeb- "J-j-jessica-ssi?" A deep voice started. Jessica turned her back as she followed the owner's voice.

"K-k-kyuhyun-ssi?" She contemplated. "Oh hey.. Sooyoung's not here." She smiled innocently. "I see.. hmm.. hey wanna grab some coffee?" The taller offered. "S-ssure.." The latter replied.

--

"Why so sudden?" Jessica asked with a curious face. "Ahh.. how should I start this.." Kyuhyun started to get blank.

"You see.. uhmm.." He continued. "You want to get Sooyoung's number." Jessica continued. "W-w-wwait how did you know?" Kyuhyun started to get nervous. "You see.. I'm really good when it comes to like this.." She praised herself.

"Well actually, not only that.."

"You want to know her background as well." The latter continued before sipping on her coffee.

"Wow, you are good.." Kyuhyun praised the girl infront of him. "Are you some kind of a witch or something?? Anyway, since you know my reason how 'bout telling me?" 

"Well, you see.. Sooyoung doesn't like people who interferes with her life.." She smiled sheepishly. "I won't tell it.." Kyuhyun forced.

"Aaahh you see uuhmm.."

"Promise. I won't tell her."

"I don't knoww.. she might get mad at mee.."

"It's like she would know you told me! I told you I won't tell her..

"Bu-"

"Please?"

"Aahhh why are you doing this to me?!?!" Jessica exclaimed because of frustration. She knows how Sooyoung gets mad obviously since she's her best friend. One time when Sooyoung got mad at her, she received a package full of cucumbers in her house where she stayed and not only that, Sooyoung also wrote a death note every morning along the new fashion magazines she's always ordering.

"Please?" Kyuhyun was getting anxious already. "Ugh! She's Choi Sooyoung, a fashion student, 22 years old, lives with Tiffany, our best friend, works here after her class." She muttered continuously. "Now, are you satisfied? Sorry but that's only I can tell.." She hissed.

"Hmm..  fashion student.." He mumbled silently. "Pretty c-"

*RING* *RING* Kyuhyun's cellphone rang which made his words cut.

"Kyuhyun-ah! I need youuuuu.." The voice on the line said. "Donghae what are you doing?" Kyuhyun asked furiously as he turned his head to avoid being heard. "I just broke up with herr..." He whined on the line. "Damn it hyung I'm in the middle of something here.." He mumbled silently. "Can I c-c-come there.." He said weakly. "Ugh, fine. I'm in a cafe right now, near my office." Kyuhyun hissed.

"Jessica-ssi you don't mind right?" He looked at Jessica who is busy eating her cupcakes. "Yeah.. sure.. I don't mind.." She smiled innocently. 

--

"Sooyeon ah I'm he-" Sooyoung didn't finish her sentence as she saw Kyuhyun talking with her bestfriend inside the cafe where she's working. She's already damned stressed because of her exams a while ago and here's Kyuhyun who will make her frustrated more.

"What the..S-s-soyyeon!!!!!!" She rushed over their table. "What are you doing here?!?!?! Are you stalking me?!" 

"Sooy--"

"JESSICA DON'T COVER HIM UP!!!" Sooyoung went wild making the crowd look at them again. "Look.. Mister.. I know we made a deal.." She exhaled angrily. "But that doesn't mean you can just go here everyday!!" 

"Sooy--"

"JESSICA I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!!" 

"What.is.happening.here." A voice started. Turning their heads to see the voice's owner. "Donghae hyung..." Kyuhyun mumbled. "Sooyoung, stop! Everyone is staring at us!" Jessica grabbed Sooyoung's arm to sat beside her. "B-b-b-buut.."

"Shut up or i'll kick you out." Jessica glared at her seriously. "Ooh.. Donghae oppa, have a sit." Jessica continued with a cute tone. "What is wrong with this girl?" Sooyoung silently mumbled as she saw Jessica's actions.

"Ah yeah.. I just came back from the bathroom.." He smiled charmingly making Jessica flushed. "Wait a sec, what the heck is happening here?!" Sooyoung exclaimed enough for them to hear. "Sooyoung, they're my guests.." Jessica replied seriously.

"They're your what?!" Sooyoung baffled. "Sooyoung they just came here to eat nothing else, you're overreacting again." Jessica muttered continouosly. "You have got to be kidding me. No way!" Sooyoung mouthed to Jessica as she hid her face because of the embarrassment she just caused.

"Yes, seriously." Kyuhyun interjected. "I guess we're going now.. Jessica-ssi. Thanks for your time."

 "Yeah, and oohh I love your cupcakes here!" Donghae added. "Thankss.." Jessica started to flush.

"Sooyoung-ssi.." Kyuhyun offered his hands to Sooyoung.

"W-w-w-whhattt?" She stuttered as she look at his hands and Kyuhyun alternately. "Let's end this day with a handshake.. shall we?" Kyuhyun crooked his eyes.

"Look.." Sooyoung leaned to have a closer look at his face. "I don't what you're planning but can you please stop it." Sooyoung said seriously as she took his hands.

"But I'm not doing anything.. yet.." He mumbled as he gave a smirk.

Ugh I knew it...

"Donghae-ssi, sorry if I bothered you a while ago." She bowed as she faced Donghae.

"It's okay Sooyoung. Hey, you can call me Donghae or oppa or whatever you like.." Donghae smiled charmingly making the latter's blood rush to her face. Kyuhyun just gave a loud scoffed to interrupt them.

"What?!" Donghae mouthed innocently. "Let's go." Kyuhyun said firmly.

"Bye!" Donghae waved happily before following Kyuhyun who is already near the exit.

"Seriously Sooyoung, what's happening to you!" Jessica punched Sooyoung's arm making her jerk up.

"Awww what was that for?!" Sooyoung complained. "Oh my precious shoulders.."

"That's for scaring my guests!" Jessica retorted. "Jung Sooyeon, do you like Cho Kyuhyun?!" She asked her furiously. "What?! What are you saying?!" Jessica looked baffled. "You kept on protecting him!!" Sooyoung poked the latter's forehead.

"Why you jealous??" Jessica smiled sheepishly making the other girl stop and glare at her.

"I swear over my grandmother's dead body that I, Choi Sooyoung, will not be jealous over of that useless-brainless-stubborn man." Sooyoung said seriously as she leaned closer to the latter. (A/N: Let's see about that.)

"Ookaay, whatever.." Jessica said teasingly before going inside the kitchen. Sooyoung was left at the table having a hard time with her life.

Cho Kyuhyun.. I know you're planning something...but what is it?! What the do you want from me?!?!

__________________________________________________________________________

forever having writer's block.

i may not update. :)