I'm Tired

Fly To You

That Evening

Still at Jessi's Bakery

"AH FINALLY I'M OUT OF THIS HELLL." She stretched her arms further. "So you call this hell?" Jessica said as she furrowed her eyebrows. "I guess there's something wrong with your ears Jessi.." Soo teased before touching her ears. "Seriously, how the hell did you become my best friend?" She said with a sarcastic tone. "Maybee because I'm pretty.." The taller girl leaned as she made a cute puppy look. 

"Yeah.. but when I'm with you, I stand out.." The shorter one replied confidently. "Heh, whatever." Sooyoung yawned.

"I guess you're pretty tired... how 'bout a ride?" The shorter offered. "Nahh.. I'm walking." Soo rejected. "Hmm.. okay, tell Tiff I said hi to her! Bye stupid!" Jessi waved as she ran into her car. "Hey, I heard that you moron!" Sooyoung shouted back.

Before she went to her apartment, she stopped first in a convenience store to buy some food for her and Tiff. After that she went straight home.

Inside Tiffany and Sooyoung's Apartment

"FINALLYY I'M HOMEEE.." She whined as she jumped straight to their couch."Hey monster you're here, nowww where's my foooooddd.." A voice shouted inside her room. "They're almost in my mouth, run here if you still want to eat you pig!" Sooyoung shouted back. "YAH YOU MONSTERRRRR!" Tiffany roared as she ran and jumped on Sooyoung's top. 

"What the.." Soo mumbled before Tiff got on top of her. "DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO TOUCH MY FOODD.." Tiffany shouted right in front of her. "YAH YOU GET THE K OFF ME YOU PIG!" She exclaimed as she tries to remove Tiff on top of her. "Who are you calling pig you pig?" Tiffany smiled before she tickled her on her waist. 

Being a ninja she is, Sooyoung knocked of Tiff's hands on her as she was trying to stand up. "Oh yeah!" She exclaimed after she escaped on Tiffany's legs which was on top of her. "How the hell did you do that?!" Tiff looked at her weirdly. "I told you i'm a ninja." She said before posing like one of the ninjas on TV. "You watch cartoons so much.." Tiff teased. "Oh well, let's eat nowww!" She shouted as they seat bluntly again on the couch before opening the TV.

"Wow, you're early today Tiff.." Sooyoung looked at Tiff. "Yeah.. I know.." The shorter girl replied.

"Oh hey, Jessi told me to say hi to you." Sooyoung said. "Like this." Soo mimicked Jessica's voice and gesture.

"LOL... SHE SHOULD COME HEREEEEE..." Tiffany said with an aegyo. "Stop shouting, I'm going to be deaff!" Sooyoung shouted back. "Eh? But you're shouting at me." Tiffany looked at her weirdly. 

"Oh hey Tiff, I'm going to Jeju tomorroww.." Soo said as she munched her food in . "You're leaving me again?" Tiffany pouted. "Yes." She smiled back. "Can you wake me up tomorrow?" She continued. "Hmm.. okay. Have you packed your things?" Tiffany asked her curiously. "Hmm.. maybe tomorrow.." Soo said. Still munching. 

"Do you want me to accompany you?"

"Yeshh pleashh.." The taller girl said with an aegyo as she leaned toTiff. 

"Aww how cute." Tiffany pinched her cheeks. "Now stop if you don't want to be hit by my fist." She continued.

After 30 minutes of eating, watching, teasing, and smacking, Sooyoung yawned as she stood up. "Hey Tiff, I need to study now.. just throw these okay?" She looked at Tiff who was busy watching the drama. "K-k-kayy.." Tiffany said in between her sob as there were tears on her cheeks. "YOU ING IDIOT, WHY DID YOU NOT CONFESS.." Tiff pointed  in front of the TV.

"Heh, dramas." Soo scoffed.

Inside Sooyoung's Room 

She lay down on her bed before picking out her phone which is in her pocket. "DAMNNN NO BATT." She complained. She plugged the charger in her phone. She went to her closet to change before going to her desk to study for her upcoming exams. 

"Damn this.." She complained again. "During world war II, a special kind of print was used by British and German Army. What was it called and why was it used." She confusedly looked at the paper.

"Are you ing kidding me?!" She exclaimed. "How the hell should I answer thiss..." She whined as she rested her head on the desk.

Oh my God, this is just really frustrating... 

She was really frustrated at that time. She was really tired after all the work in the bakery for 4 hours and yet she's still studying instead of resting. She doze off to sleep as soon as soon as she closed her eyes. She is really an independent person and hard working one too. As much as possible, she doesn't accept help from others even on his own father because of her independent attitude. She always do the work on her own. 

A few months ago..

"Come on Sooyoung, don't push yourself tooo much.." Mr. Choi begged.

"Daddy, I don't want to rely everything to others especially you. I want to prove them that I can live on my own.. " The girl protested.

"But leaving the house is not included to show how independent you are.." Mr. Choi pushing to his point.

"Daddy.. please.. just.. this once.." Sooyoung begged in front of his father.

Back to Sooyoung's room..

Suddenly, TIffany entered her room and saw her laying on her desk. She tried to wake her 'dead' friend by tapping her shoulder continuously. She slowly lift Sooyoung and threw her softly on her Harry Potter bed to a more comfortable position. She put a blanket on her and kissed her forehead before leaving her room.

Meanwhile In Kyuhyun's Office

"WHAT THE HELL, ANSWER THIS!!!!!!!" He exclaimed while tapping his finger on his desk.

The number you dialed is unattended or out of coverage area. Please try again later. BEEP.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES ALREADY.." He shouted out of frustration.

Okay.. calm down Cho Kyuhyun.. calm down.. 

"Okay.. just one last try.." He cleared his throat before calling.

The number you dialed is unattended or out of coverage area. Please try again later. BEEP.

"KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.." He groaned in anger. He leaned down his head to the desk. Left frustated. He has been trying to call Choi Sooyoung to arrange all the details tomorrow for their flight to Jeju. He is going to be the captainof the plane they're going to ride.

"Ahh forget it. I'm not calling her anymore." He sighed. "Heh, i'll just text the details to that idiot." He said before he stood up and made his way out to his office. 

___________________________________________________________________

took me again 3 hours to write lol. asdoiahwdijhasiudhhad i didn't even eat. :"( So how is it? was it good or not?

hihiiih thanks guys for being there. :)) Heyyyyyyyy, comment and tell me if it's good or not. pleaseeeeeeeee. kthnxbai.