Jakku Jakku

Fly To You

Back to Sooyoung

"Oh sh*t, I'm lateeee..." Sooyoung dashed inside a large building.  She quickly walked to the front counter asking where Kyuhyun's office is. 

"Its on the 25th floor Ma'am." The lady said politely. 

"Oh, Thank you!" She headed towards the elevator and went to where she was heading.

*DING

"Ugh, finally... why is his' office located on the freaking 25th floor!!" She complained as she stepped outside the elevator. "Naaw where the hell is his office?"

She went along the hallway and saw another lady in the counter.

"Uhmm excuse me, do you know where Mr. Cho's office is?" Sooyoung went near her.

"Oh, this is Mr. Cho's office. Did you have an appointment?" The lady asked Sooyoung. 

"Ahh errr.. he just asked me to go here." Sooyoung scratched her back with a puzzled look. "Can't you just tell him I'm here?"

"I'm sorry miss but you didn't set up an appointment with him." The lady in the counter replied.

"Ohh.. But I need t-"

"Sooyoungieee?" A voice interjected out of nowhere.

"Ahra unnie?" She faced the owner of the voice. 

"Hey Youngiee, what are you doing here?" Ahra approched Sooyoung. "Is Soojin here?"

"Ahh.. noo.." Sooyoung stuttered. Crap! Now what?!

"She's my visitor." Another voice followed. Sooyoung and Ahra turned back and saw Kyuhyun leaning on the door.

"Ehh?" Ahra looked at Kyuhyun with a puzzled face. "What for?"

"For a business my dear sister." He sheepishly smiled. 

"Cho Kyuhyun, what are you doing?" Ahra gave her famous death glare to his brother. "Do you know who you're messing with?"

"I know noona, calm down. I'm joking!"  Kyuhyun chuckled. "It's for our bet.."

"You and you.." Ahra pointed at Kyuhyun and Sooyoung. "In my office. Now." Ahra said sternly. Oh thank you Ahra unnie.. At least I won't be alone with this jerk!

Inside Ahra's Office

"So.." Ahra eyed at us. "Sooo..." Sooyoung and Kyuhyun continued with a nervous look.

"Soo are you guys in an affair?" Ahra blurted out all of the sudden.

"What?!" They both exclaimed at the same time.

"With her? " Kyuhyun pointed to Sooyoung.

"With him?"  Sooyoung pointed to Kyuhyun

"No way..." They both scoffed off.

"Aww I thought you guys had an affair.." Ahra pouted as she looked at us. "So what's happening here?"

"Noona, I told it's just a bet. And she's the one I'm telling you during my trip to Jeju!" Kyuhyun explained thoroughly.

"Ahh yeah he's right. We got stranded in an island and made a bet." Sooyoung continued.

"And soo.. you're here now because you lost in a bet?" Ahra got it. As expected from a Cho.

"Y-yes.." Sooyoung replied nervously.

"Ooohh.. then go on. Oh Sooyoungiee I pity you for loosing the bet." Ahra looked at Sooyoung. What the.. I thought Ahra unnie is on my side?!

"And you.. you better be good to Youngie or else I'll kill you." Ahra now looked at Kyuhyun with a glare. Eh? She's letting us do what we want?

"Y-y-you're not mad unnie??" Sooyoung asked curiously. "Eh.. no? Why would I be mad?" Ahra gave her a puzzled look.

"Don't mind her." Kyuhyun whispered to me. "She's weird."

"Yah! I'm not weird!" Ahra smacked her brother's shoulder while Sooyoung just chuckled. "No wonder she and my sister are best friends.." Sooyoung whispered back to Kyuhyun which made him chuckled. 

"Alright, I'm going now.. have fun kids. Adios!" Ahra dashed out of her office leaving Kyuhyun and Sooyoung alone.

"Yah! Why do you keep on texting me you bastard! I was talking to Siwon that time!" Sooyoung suddenly blurted out.

"Eh? You were late. It's not my problem anymore. I said 2pm sharp right?" Kyuhyun raised his brow. "Besides we need to go somewhere.."

"Eh? Where?" Sooyoung looked baffled. 

"To the mall." Kyuhyun just smirked at her.

In the Mall

"Yah! What do you think of me? A personal assistant?" Sooyoung said as she carried all the shopping bags. 

"Hey, do you think this suits me?" Kyuhyun ignored Sooyoung's question but instead showed her a tuxedo.

"Ehh... the color is so gloomy it doesn't fit you." Sooyoung inspected the tuxedo which Kyuhyun was showing to her. "Yah, you fooled me! Help me with these!" Sooyoung was having a hard time carrying all the shopping bags he shopped. 

"What do you think of me an assistant of yours? For your information it's not my style to be under control by some people especially a freak and a complete bastard like you. And once again, I'm a fashion designer not an assistant." Sooyoung continued to nag about him in front of many people.

Geez, she's noisy..

"Ooh for Pete's sake I never thought you're like--"

"There you happy now? Will you shut up now?" Kyuhyun grabbed the shopping bags out of her grip.

"Hmm.. much better.." Sooyoung smiled sheepishly. "Thank you."

"Whatever." Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes. 

"Oooh, I'm hungry already.. I haven't had my lunch yet." Sooyoung said as she carressed her empty tummy. "I wish SOMEONE will treat me lunch." 

Sooyoung was hinting to SOMEONE which is obviously Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just can't believe how grouchy this girl is.

"Oh geez, I think I'm dying already.. poor tummy. After my school I ran over to the place where that SOMEONE works.." Sooyoung continued. "I'm dying out of hunger here.."

"Okay seriously are you talking about me?" Kyuhyun faced Sooyoung which made them stop form walking.

"Oh? Why? Did it hit you?" Sooyoung replied with a tone of sarcasm. Oh gosh, I just can't believe this girl..

"You know what..." Kyuhyun is boiling up already. "Know what?" Sooyoung raised a brow.

"Let's eat!" Kyuhyun exclaimed as if nothing happened. I can't believe I just lost to her..

In the restaurant

"Oooh! I want this and this and ooh also this...." Sooyoung continued as she pointed on the menu while showing it to the waiter. "Wait, is this delicious? Nah, I want that too.."

"Is that all?" The waiter asked Sooyoung.

"Yep and oooh bottomless iced tea please!" She added.

Meanwhile Kyuhyun was just staring at agape. He can't believe this tall skinny girl can eat all those food she ordered. He even wondered if Sooyoung is anorexic or sick or something. He finds her also weird but not as weird as his sister.

"You Sir?" The waiter asked Kyuhyun.

"Uhh.. me?" Kyuhyun gulped as he checked on the list of Sooyoung's order. "I just want a brewed coffee please." 

"Oh okay.. wait for a minute Ma'am and Sir." The waiter bowed and went to the kitchen.

"Uhh.. are you sure you can finish them all?" Kyuhyun looked at Sooyoung with a weird expression.

"Of course I can. Well, if I can't I can just take them home and eat it there with my best friend of course." She smiled at Kyuhyun who was just amazed by the girl's appetite.

"Wow, does your mother ever let you eat.?" Kyuhyun said with a tone of sarcasm. Sooyoung's expression changed into a gloomy one and bowed her head lightly. She remembered her beloved mother and became nostalgic.

"Hey, I was just joking don't take it serious-"

"It's okay.." She sighed deeper and showed a weak smile. "I just remembered my mom."

"Sorry for interrupting your personal life but what happened to your mom?" 

"S-s-she died." Sooyoung gulped.

"Oh well.. Sorry to hear that." Kyuhyun and Sooyoung became awkward again. 

After a few more several minutes, the waiter came and brought their food to the table. Sooyoung's expression didn't change. They remain silent as they eat though Kyuhyun wants to break the ice between them.

"Sooyoung-ah, pick a formal attire later." Kyuhyun suddenly blurted out.

"What did you say?" Sooyoung paused for a while to look to Kyuhyun.

"I said pick a formal attire later." Kyuhyun continued to sip his coffee. 

"What for?" Sooyoung asked curiously. "Are you serious?"

"Why? Do you think I'm joking? This handsome face is joking to you?" Kyuhyun praised himself. 

"Whatever. But I disagree to that handsome face part." Sooyoung replied as she took a spoonful to . 

________________________________________________________________

hai gaise another update lol. It has been a while. i was just really busy with projects and stuff and next next week will be our exams already and hereby i present you a a new chapter! Yay! *throws confetti* Sorry for this lame update. I made it long to fill those days I missed. Well, comments are much appreciated though. and oh btw, im going to post a one-shot maybe after exams or so on. Guess who the pairing is and gets a prize!