Twinkle

Fly To You

Next morning at Sooyoung's school..

"Sooyoung.." A girl tapped her back.

"Hmmm..." Sooyoung groaned and ignored the girl. "Yah, Sooyoung.." The girl leaned closer and mumbled silently. 

"Hmmm.."

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung!" Yoona smacked Sooyoung's backhead which made the latter awake from her sleep. 

"WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Sooyoung groaned as she her forehead. 

"It's lunch already, you missed the whole class.." Yoona sat beside her with a puzzled look. "What the hell Sooyoung, you look stressed..."

"I know.. thanks to that .." Sooyoung said groogily before she stood up. 

Last night 

Sooyoung was sitting on her study table flipping through the pages of her book. She was wearing pyjamas and a shirt matched with a glasses which describes as 'The Typical Sooyoung' style. Suddenly her phone rang. *BEEP

From: 09234-xxx-xxx

Message: You looked stress a while ago. 

"What the.." Sooyoung mumbled confusingly as she stared at the messge. 

To: 09324-xxx-xxx

Message: Eermm, who are you?

From: 09234-xxx-xxx

Message: Guess who. *SMIRKS

"What the hell, what am I a fortune teller?" Sooyong mumbled angrily after reading the text. 

To: 09234-xxx-xxx

From: Sir, I'm not a fortune teller, so if you don't mind can you please tell me who you are and how did you get my number?

From: 09234-xxx-xxx

Message: Damn, you're no fun Sooyoung-ssi. 

"W-wwhat?!" Sooyoung said in an angry tone. "What did you just say?!"

To: 09234-xxx-xxx

Message: Uh, excuse me? I don't even know you and yet you're judging me?

From: 09234-xxx-xxx

Message: Lol calm the eff down. Seriously, women. -.-"

"This is getting scary.." Sooyong mumbled to herself before looking around her surroundings.

From: 09234-xxx-xxx
Message: Are you scared? Calm down, I won't hurt you.. *smirks

"OH MY GOD AM I BEING WATCHED?!" Sooyoung freaked her out. She started locking her door and closing her blinds before moving to her bed. 

From: 09234-xxx-xxx

Message: Nah, you're no fun. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight. 

"WTF WHAT SO GOOD ABOUT THIS NIGHT?!?!" But then she received another text from the stranger.

From: 09234-xxx-xxx

Message: Oh by the way, this Kyuhyun, So don't freak out okay? :)

" youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

Back to SooNa

"Hmm.. interesting though.." Yoona replied while nodding continuously. 

"What's so interesting 'bout that? That's scary! Scary I tell ya'!" Sooyoung exaggerated and began raising her hands weirdly. 

"Ahh.. Sooyoung, you're scarier." Yoona stood up. "C'mon, I'm hungry!"

That afternoon at Jessica's Cafe

"Ugh, finally, no class.." She entered the cafe lazily as she saw a tall figure near  the end. "God, seriously..."

Sooyoung dashed forward to the familiar figure. She sat infront of man as she began her long speech again.

"What are you doing here?" Sooyoung whispered angrily as she leaned closer. 

"Didn't we have a deal?" Kyuhyun raised a brow before sipping off his coffee. 

What the... is it your first time to win in a bet or what.. 

"Uh, fine. I give up." Sooyoung sat bluntly as she raised her hand showing a sign of defeat. "Let's deal with this.."

"Damn, finally. I hate people who doesn't keep their promise." Sooyoung mimicked him in a teasing tone. "Fine, now let's cut this crap here." She replied. They prepared themselves for the battle or in case there will be before starting.

"What do you want seriously?" Sooyoung started off with an irritated tone. 

"What do you do for living?" Kyuhyun ignored her question and continued with his own.

"Eh? What is this an interview about me?!" Sooyoung started to shout a little less louder than before. 

"Well, I'm just checking on what you're good at so that I can have use for you." Kyuhyun smirked as he inched a brow.

Give me a knife now..

"Can't you just tell what you want so we can get over with this stupid conversation? As you can see I still have-

"You're a fashion student, aren't you?" Kyuhyun interrupted Sooyoung who was in awe right now. 

"Uh...." Sooyoung said irritated. Calm down, Sooyoungie.. Calm down..

Dukkboki, bulgogi, samgyupsal, kimchi, spicy chicken stew,fish pancakes,ramyeon..-

"Then be my stylist." 

"Pardon me?"

"Are you deaf or you're acting like one? I said be my stylist. As simple as that." Kyuhyun smiled sheepishly as he can see the boiling Sooyoung in front of him.

"What the.. Look Kyuhyun-ssi or more like a , I'm trying to be considerate as much as possible but you're just making me ugh!" Sooyoung began to explode her head out. "And last night, is just! Ugh I want to crash you into pieces!" She rolled her fist up as she showed it to him.

"Okay, calm down..I was just joking anyway.." Kyuhyun cannot hold his laughter and began to explode it.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Sooyoung groaned and faced her head onto the table.

"So as I was saying, be my stylist?" Kyuhyun asked in a friendly manner this time.

"No."

"I'll pay you double."

"Triple."

"What?! You're richer than me!" Kyuhyun exclaimed remembering that she's the second daughter of the Chois.

"Then it's a no." Sooyoung was about to stand up as Kyuhyun began another offer.

"Double. Free food." 

"Very well then." Sooyoung offered her hands to set the deal off as Kyuhyun gladly accepted her hand.

"Good. Very good." He smirked as he stood up to match the heigth of the tall girl. 

He was about to leave the place when he remembered something. "Oh yeah, be at my office at 2. Sharp." He threw his calling card to latter.

"What?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. school is going to start soon. /sobs

i'm dead. =________=