The Awful Meeting

Fly To You

Next Day

Still At SooFany's Apartment

"Hmm..." The girl mumbled as she made a movement. "Hmmmm.." She rolled making her body face the bed. 

She heard a sizzling sound outside her room. She sniffed and smelled the odor of the food which is coming from their kitchen making her jerk up from her bed. She just realized that she was on the bed as she checked her surroundings. She was dumbfounded because she did not remember going to her bed to sleep. She checked her clock and to her shock, she saw the small arrow pointing to 11. 

"OH MY GOD." Sooyoung's eyes widen. She grabbed her phone quickly and saw 20 missed calls on her phone and a text. "OH MY GODDDDD." She exlaimed. She quickly grab her towel and bathrobe before rushing to the bathroom. She beggan to dial Kyuhyun's number while running.

"Good Morning, Sooyoungie!" Tiffany said as she heard the panicking Sooyoung. "WHAT THE HECK TIFFANY WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UPPP!!!" Soo shouted inside the bathroom still trying to call the number.

"WHAT, ARE YOU KIDDINGG ME?!?! I WOKEE YOU UP LIKE 10 TIMESSSSS." The shorter screamed back while holding a pan. 

They continue to blame each other through their loud voices inside their apartment. Screams that can be heard across the other road making their neighbours wake up. "Okay look.." Soo started with a calm but loud voice. "Just help me pack my things okay?" She continued. "Hmm..mmkay fine." Tiff mumbled. 

Meanwhile, Sooyoung who is inside the bathroom kept on flooding text to the guy. She extended her one arm to avoid it from the water that is rushing out of the shower. She noticed that there's a message from him. She red it and continued her business inside the bathroom.

Now back to Tiff, who is busy picking clothes inside Soo's closet. "Ohhh ohhhh I like this one! She looks pretty in this jacket!" She once exclaimed. "Ohhhh ohhh this one is cute too!" She smiled before folding the jacket. "OH MY GOD SOOYOUNG WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAVE A DOLCE &GABBANA BAG.. " She freaked out as she saw a bag that is still covered with platic.

"MOTHER OF BAGS IS THIS PRADA?!?!" She exclaimed again. "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS A CHANEL PURSE?!?!?!?" She added. A few minutes later, Soo entered her room wearing only her bathrobe and a towel which is on her hair. 

"Want them?" Soo smirked. "OMG SOOYOUNG CAN I HAVE YOUR DAD AS IN RIGHT NOW." The shorter girl went near her holding the purse. "Hmmm... No." Soo replied. "So are you done packing my things?" She asked her before she peek behind her.

"What the.." Soo mumbled as she saw her luggage filled with jackets and scarves in. "What?" TIff gave an innocent look. "Tiffany, have you ever thought that it's summer already?" Soo gave her a glare. "Oww.. but that looks cute on you..." TIffany pouted at her. "Not helping Tiff, NOT HELPING!" Soo replied sarcastically. "Ugh, my life.. what did I do.." She whined.

"Okay let's cut the crap here, let's repack again!" Tiff cheered. "But Fany, I'm hungryyy.." Soo pouted as she looked at Tiff. "Ugh.. fine..fine.. i'll repack, you'll eat..happy?" Tiff fake her smile. "Yayy, you know my style Fany-ah.." Soo winked before leaving the room. "Huh.. at least I have this prada." Tiff smirked before turning her gaze to Soo. 

20 minutes later, Sooyoung checked the clock. She choked as she saw that it was quarter to 12 already. She rushed inside her room and saw Tiffany who was almost done with her luggage. "Hey, you need to pay me for this!" Tiff whined as she stood up."I have no time now Fany! I need to get there by 1!" She shouted back while busy packing her remaining stuff into her shoulder bag.

"Alright alright.. calm down. I'll put your luggage in my car." Tiff sighed before going near to Soo's belongings. 

"NOW GO I NEED TO CHANGEE!!!!!" 

One of the Hangar behind Incheon Airport

"WHERE IN THE HELL IS THAT LADY?" Kyuhyun tapped his foot continuously. "Oh my god, she made me wait for like 2 hours for god's sake!" He added while massaging his temples.

"Hey Kyu.." A voice said. "Oh hey... " Kyu just sighed. "Can we switch planes?" Donghae asked him as he went near him. 

"What? But I'm going to use my plane!!" The taller one shouted. "Don't worry, I already prepared one for you and besides you're just going to Jeju while I'm going to Yongin." Donghae explained. "But it's my baby." He said firmly. "Oh gosh Kyuhyun just this once!" Hae shouted. "Hey it's not just an ordinary plane! It's a Cirrus SR22-G2!" He proudly shouted back.

"Please?" Donghae pouted. "Stop it. It's annoying." Kyu retorted. "Pretty please?" He said as he leaned nearer.

""Oh god.. here!" Kyuhyun threw his key to Hae. "Thanks maknae you're the best!" Hae winked at him as he did a pose. 

"AISHHHHHHHH.." He groaned as he waited angrily on the bench. "I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT MY STARCRAFT CD." He shouted inside the hangar resulting with echoes. 

SHE'S MAKING ME REALLY FRUSTATED.

Back to SooFany

"GODDDDDDD WHERE IS IT!!" Soo shouted as she threw her pillows. BEEP BEEP. "Can't you wait Tiffany!" She shouted outside as if she can be heard. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEP.

"AHA FOUND IT!" She grabbed her book and rushed to Tiffany's car. As soon as she got at the parking lot, she went inside Tiif's car on the front seat. "Why took you so long?" The older asked. "I need this book.." The other girl panted. "Okay you're set?" Tiffany asked. 

"Ye .. yes.." She panted heavily. "Now let's go, I'm gonna be late for my work." She said as she pressed the pedal to accelerate.

After 30 minutes of driving, Sooyoung looked for her phone. "Miyoung, have you seen my phone?" She asked her as she tries to look inside her bag. "Hmm.. I remember you brought it inside the bathroom." Tiffany replied while still concentrated on the road.

"OH THAT CAN'T BEEEEEEE.." She exclaimed in frustration. "Oh my god, what is happening to my life.." She added.

"Come on Soo, you can do it." Tiff looked a her for while. "Do you think he will be mad?" Sooyoung asked her. "Hmmm.. YES DEFINITELY." Tiff teased. "Ahh thanks that's what I need." She replied sarcastically. 

After several minutes, they arrived to Incheon Airport's Hangar Storage.

"Hey, remember my souvenir!" Tiffany shouted to Soo. "YESSSSSS YOU SOUVENIR FREAK!" Soo shouted back before she left.

"I'll miss you!" Tiffany shouted again. "I WON'T MISS YOU!!!" Sooyoung teased. "Kayy, I'm going!" Tiffany said before she left.

She went inside the Hangars while trolling her luggage. 

One of the Hangars in Incheon

"A-a-ahh is this Cho Kyuhyun's Hangar?" Soo asked to one of the pilots that she saw inside the hangar. "Yeah but he's at the  the hangar 12 near the sea." The pilot smiled as he saw a tall long-haired girl wearing a shirt with a vest on top, a jeans and a pair of chuck which matches her clothes.

"What?! W-w-waait.. what hangar number is this?" She gulped before asking.

"This is hangar number 1." The pilot smiled charmingly. "Wait are you Choi Sooyoung?" The pilot raised one of his eyebrows. "Yes, I am." She smiled awkwardly. "Oh, wow you're beau- I mean Kyuhyun told me that someone will pick you up here." He smiled even brighter. "Ohh.. is that so?"She replied. 

"Yah Donghae-ya, did she come?" Mr. Lee appeared out of nowhere. "She's here Mr. Lee." He shouted back. "This beautiful lady?" Mr. Lee at Sooyoung making her blush. "Ah.. yeah." Hae sighed. "Annyeong Haseyo, I'm Mr. Lee." He bowed slightly. "Ah no, don't need to do that." She smiled. "So Sooyoung-ssi, let's go?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Yes..."

At Hangar 12

"DAMN. URGH WHERE IN THE HELL IS SHE." Kyuhyun groaned in anger. "Kyuhyun-ssi, I'm here." said a voice. "Mr. Lee have you found her?!?!" He asked angrily. "Yes, she's here." He bowed slightly. "NOW WHERE IS THAT IDIOT?!?!" He shouted angrily. "Yah, no need to say bad things to me." A voice butted in. 

"What the.." Kyuhyun turned around and saw a tall long-haired girl holding her luggage at her right hand. 

_______________________________________________________________

okkkkkkkkkkayyyyyy done with chapter 4! :D So how's it going? Is it good or bad? Shall I continue it or not? 

KTNXBAI.