asdfghjk

Fly To You

That Night 

At the Reception Hall

"Woooh! Congratulations to the newly weds!" Shindong shouted as he raised a glass of wine. "Yeah! Woohoo!" Sunny joined. "Let's give them a toast!!" The MC said through his mic while holding a glass of wine. Everybody in the hall raised their glass, tapping the fork on the side. Hearing a loud sound because of the vibration the fork is giving to the glass. 

After that, the newly wed couple went to each table to say their thanks to their visitors. After a few tables, the couple went to the table where all their friends stay including Kyuhyun and Sooyoung. "Let us welcome the newly wed dork couple.." Kyuhyun smirked as he saw the couple approaching them. "Yah! I heard that!" Taeyeon punched Kyuhyun's shoulder. "Oppa.. " Seohyun chuckled.

"Ah, congratulations, Mr and Mrs. Park." Soo stood and bowed slightly. "Sooyoung-ah, you can call us Leeteuk and Taeyeon.." Leeteuk smiled. "Or the dorks." Shindong butted in. "Shut up oppa.." Yuri sighed. "Anyways, whoever our friends' friend is our friend too." Taeyeon smiled innocently. "Hey guys, aren't we going to take a picture?" Yoona butted in.

"Oh right..." Taeyeon and Leeteuk paused. "Okay here it is! Hana...dul..set.." the group cheered. "Kimchi!" the group exclaimed along with the couple who are hugging behind their back. After the picture, Sooyoung and Kyuhyun's gaze met again. Awkwardly. And this time, both of them. Coincidentally. Unexpectedly, Kyuhyun gave a sweet smile at her. Like nothing happened. Last night. At the beach. The kiss. Nothing happened. 

Nothing happened, last night, at the beach, really, nothing happened...

At the Lobby

The group gathered in the hall before going to the beach for the ceremony. Kyuhyun was talking to someone on his newly bought as he saw Sooyoung who was walking out of the elevator along with Siwon. Wearing a beach dress. Giving a slight smile to her. Sooyoung responded to his smile and gave him a slight nod too as she passed by.

At the Beach

The ceremony began. All of the guest started to find their respective seats. As the ceremony pass by, Kyuhyun and Sooyoung kept on glancing at each other. Sneakily and unnoticeable. Still awkward because of what happened the night in the beach.

Sooyoung smiled back, awkwardly. I think he forgot it already... YES! 

To their shock, the MC talked. Making them both back to their senses. "Aww look at the newly wed, aren't they sweet?" The MC teased the couple, making them both blush and look on the floor. "Now, who's gonna be the next one?" The MC said before looking back at the people in the hall. Scanning. For the next bride.

"Now, all the ladies there, gather here in front for the bouquet tossing!!" The MC said joyfully. "Sooyoung-ah, you should join.." Siwon smiled at Soo. "W-w-wwhat?" Soo stuttered. "Yeah, Soo, let's go!" Hyoyeon pulled Soo's arm. "Yeah!" The other girls shrieked. "B-bbut w..waiit.. guys!" Sooyoung protested. "Come on unnie..." Seohyun smiled at her. "Alright.." Sooyoung sighed in defeat. 

"Now look at all the beautiful ladies here.. Mrs. Park, are you ready?" The MC asked Taeyeon who is blushing.. "Yepp!!" The latter replied. 

"Now.. in a count of three. You should throw the bouquet, okaay?" The MC explained. "Yess.." Taeyeon smiled. "WHOOO GO SWEETIEEE.." Leeteuk cheered. "Shut up.." Taeyeon mouthed in embarrassment.

1..

"Guys, I think this is not a good idea." Sooyoung still protested. 

2..

"Guys, hello." Sooyoung said as she waved a hand on Yoona's face. 

3..

"What the..." Sooyoung mumbled as she saw a bouquet of flowers on its way to her face. Thud. 

"Hmm.. I guess we know the next bride.." The MC teased before staring at Sooyoung. "What?! Are you kidding me?" Sooyoung mouthed at the MC. "Looks like you'll be the next bride.." Taeyeon tapped her back. "What?! Me?!" Soo exclaimed. "Yepp.." Taeyeon nodded. "Wow Sooyoung.." The other girl approached her. "I envy you.." Hyoyeon pouted.

"Want it? Then have it." Sooyoung tossed the bouquet to Hyoyeon. "What? It won't work. Yah!" She tossed back. "Aigoo.." Sooyoung only sighed.

Back At the Table

Meanwhile, on the group's table. "Looks like you need to get that garter..." Leeteuk smiled to Siwon. "I surely will..." Siwon smirked. Kyuhyun only stared at them. Smirking at the back while holding a glass of wine.

Dork.

"Now, who will be the bride's groom?" The MC scanned at the crowd. "It's garterr timee!" The MC applauded. Leeteuk went to Taeyeon who sitting on a chair. He kneeled in front of her and slowly entering Taeyeon's long gown from the bottom. Taeyeon got startled and jerked receiving a laugh from the audience. "WAIT I ALMOST GOT IT..." Leeteuk smiled happily as he reached the garter on Taeyeon's thigh. "Waah! Alas!" Leeteuk raised the garter as soon as he removed it.

"Heyy oppa, you should join too.." Seohyun smiled. "Yeah.. come on Kyu!!" Eunhyuk dragged Kyuhyun out of the table and went to the front. "B-bbut..." He stuttered. They went on the front along with the boys and started to line up. "Guys, are you ready?" Leeteuk shouted in front of the boys. "NOOO!" Kyuhyun mouthed. "Be a good boy Kyuhyun!" Leeteuk mouthed back. "In a count of 3, okaay?" The MC started.

1..

"Seriously, I can't do this.." Kyuhyun sighed.

2..

"Oh God, I don't want to do this.." Kyuhyun looked his friend's direction.

3..

"." Kyuhyun facepalmed. 

Leeteuk unknowingly threw the garter behind. All the visitors started to scream madly, even the bride herself. Curious of who is going to be groom of the beautiful bride which is Sooyoung. Sooyoung's eyes began to widen as she can see the garter floating on the air. Slowly. 

Please let it Siwon. please please Oh God...

Everybody was on their eyes on the garter, especially Siwon who is quite excited to attain his goal. As the garter started to fly low, everybody ended up looking at Kyuhyun who is touching is temples at that time because of embarrassment. Everybody looked at him in disbelief especially Siwon and Sooyoung. GOD. WHY HIM.

Their friends' eyes started to widen as they can see that Kyuhyun was holding the garter. Which was stuck on his fingers when he was massaging his temples. Kyuhyun felt something and saw the garter stucked on his hand. .

"Hmm.. Let us welcome our new groom!" The MC shouted and applauded making the audience applaud to. 

HOLY WHY ME?!?!?!?!?

"HAHAHA." Leeteuk laughed at him while approaching. "Nice one bro.." Leeteuk continued. Kyuhyun was left dumbfounded along with Siwon, with a shocked face. Meanwhile, Seohyun was just smiling and happy that her boyfriend achieved something. "Hey, you look.. happy??" Hyoyeon asked her curiously. "Of course unnie, why?" "Aren't you jealous?" "Unniee.. It's just a game..I don't need to be jealous you know.." Seohyun explained comfortably. "Oh.. okayy.." Hyoyeon just ignored Seohyun. 

"Are serious hyung?! Here Siwon hyung you can have it!" Kyuhyun protested as he handed the garter to Siwon. "Come on Kyu, don't be a kill joy.." SIwon gave his sweetest smile to the maknae. A smile that is full of trust. "Yeah.. he's right. Besides, there's nothing wrong between you two right? or there is?" Eunhyuk comteplated. "Aishh..." Maknae groaned. 

"Now.. the bride and the groom, please step forward here beside the newly weds." The MC instructed. 

UGH DO I REALLY HAVE TO BE WITH THAT GUY?!?!??!

Sooyoung went closer to the couple same as Kyuhyun but awkwardly. They both smiled as soon as their gaze met again. 

"Ah.. Kyuhyun-ah.." She whispered gathering all her courage to talk to the man. "It's just an accident.." She continued smiling downward. "Yeah.. I know.." He replied confidently. Smirked as he leaned closer to her to respond. 

YEAH. YOU THOUGHT I DON'T REMEMBER? IN YOUR FACEEEEEEEE! HAHAHAHAH.

_________________________________________________________

hai. what a boring chaptieeeeeeee. apparemtly, i didn't use the traditional style of wedding in korea instead i used the common one. the western one i think since there's a reception and the bouquet thingy.. orz. i failed again. 

thanks for the comments gaise.. i know there's a lot of silent readers there..(/゚Д゚)/ 

so annyeong~ sorry for the lame title i can't think of any lol