asdfghjkl part 2

Fly To You

"Yeah.. I know.." He replied nonchantly after snuggling closer to Sooyoung who is quite uncomfortable with their position. 

UGH I KNEW IT. HE STILL REMEMBER.

Back At the Table

"Hmm.." Siwon mumbled as he took a glance to Kyuhyun and Sooyoung. "Are you jealous oppa?" A voice started. "No Seohyun.. of course not." Siwon smiled charmingly after he look for the voice. "Yeah.. but they look close after the incident, aren't they?" Seohyun curiously looked at Siwon. "Yeah.. good thing they became friends." Siwon gasped. "Why did you ask that anyway?" Siwon added.

"Ah.. nothing. It just came out of my mind oppa.." Seohyun smiled innocently. "It's good to see Kyuhyun oppa smile again.." Seohyun continued as she glanced back to Kyuhyun. "Yeah.. It's been a while.." Siwon agreed before taking a sip from his glass.

Near the Stage 

"Okayy, noww.. Are you guys ready?" The MC asked the fake bride and groom. "For what?!" Kyuhyun replied curiously. "For the garter placement." The MC smiled teasingly. "WHAT?!" Both exclaimed with their large eyes. "Calm down Maknae.. calm down.." Leeteuk tapped the taller man's back. "T-t-tto w-w-who?" Sooyoung gulped nervously. "Of course to you!" The MC pointed at her.

OH GOD WHAT SHOULD I DO..  

"M-m-m-ee?" Sooyoung just gulped harder, "WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Kyuhyun protested. Sooyoung didn't know what to do. She looked at Siwon who is staring at her and gave her a two thumbs up. She gave him a areyouingserious and a areyounotgoingtobejealous look. Siwon just nodded and smiled at her. Same as Kyuhyun. He looked at Seohyun and just gave him a happy response. 

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS SIWON?! AREN'T YOU EVEN JEALOUS OR WHAT?!

"Alright, Sooyoung-ssi will seat here at this chair?" The MC directed politely. "Ahhh... yes.." Sooyoung just followed innocently. 

ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?! ME WITH HER?! UNBELIEVEABLE..

"Kyuhyun-ssi, you may now start placing the garter on Sooyoung-ssi's leg." The MC smiled innocently. His words made the whole audience tease them both with loud screams and tease. "W-w-whaaat?!" Kyuhyun looked confused. "Are you kidding me?!" He continued. "Just put them on you little freak." Taeyeon teased. 

"Yah! You midget!!" Kyuhyun mouthed. Meanwhile Sooyoung, who is flustered because of the happenings has now cherry-like cheeks. She just looked on the floor with embarrassment and annoyed expression at the same time. 

UGH IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT CHOI SIWON.. YOU MADE ME DO THISSSSSSS...

Kyuhyun, who has no choice, made his way in front of shy Sooyoung and knelt in front of her. Sooyoung felt his prescence and looked at him in awe. "Let's just do this.." Kyuhyun whispered before smiling. "Ahh... y-yy-yeah.." Sooyoung muttered. "Look, I know this is awkward. Just pretend that nothing happened, okaay?" Kyuhyun smiled confidently as he placed the girl's leg on his thigh.

"Ahh.. Kyuhyun-ssi.. I'm reallyy sorry.." Sooyoung apologized. 

Kyuhyun looked at her with a confuse expression. "A-aabout last last night.." Sooyoung slowly mumbled. "Oh, that? Yeah, sure.." He smirked. "Look, let's not be awkward with each other from now on." Kyuhyun stared at her sweetly. Like an innocent child. "Ah.. yeah.." Sooyoung started to get her senses and courage back. Like nothing happened.

AHH WHY AM I STILL NERVOUS?! THAT'S IT IM TALKING NOW.. 

"Yah, treat me okaay?" Sooyoung said confidently before giving him an assuring smile. "Eh?! Why did you win in our bet?" Kyuhyun looked at her confused as he stopped placing the garter inside her thigh.

Back to SeoWon

 ".." Siwon exhaled as he saw Kyu and Soo talking. ".." Same as Seohyun. 

"Guys, are you alright?" Yesung butted in between. "Ahh.. Yeah.." Siwon came back to his senses.

"Hmm.. okaay.." Yesung stared at them weirdly.

Back to KyuYoung

"Can't you do it a little faster Kyuhyun?!" Leeteuk shouted at Kyuhyun who is trembling. "Hold your hormones hyung will ya'?!" Kyuhyun teased making Leeteuk choke from the wine his drinking. "Yah!" Sooyoung suddenly punched Kyuhyun's shoulder. "W-w-wwhat?!" Kyuhyun stuttered. "You're getting closer.." Sooyoung whispered angrily at Kyuhyun.

WHAT THE HECK.. WHEN IS THIS GOING TO ENDDDDDDDD..   

"Ah.. Sorry." Kyuhyun smiled innocently. "There, happy?" Kyuhyun stood up. "T-tt-thanks.." Sooyoung stuttered before standing up. "Let's give a round of applaus to them for participating.." The MC applauded making the audience applause too. 

Their night ended with a party as the visitors went to their respective rooms to rest. The newly weds made their way to their honeymoon suite, leaving the group behind and celebrate for their own. It was a long night. A very long and stressing night to both Kyuhyun and Sooyoung.

________________________________________________________________________

Party hard. Whew. just got home. :") sorry for another boring chap. it's just a continuation. :) Guys, expect a lot of chapters to this fic. As you can see, I'm still at the getting to know part. lol guys, i need your opinions.. should i post the poster? i know it's lame and ugly but.. i think this fic needs a poster. im actually not good in photoshop obviously my first time  so i really need your opinions ktnxbai.