Goodbye, Hello

Fly To You

"What?!?" Tiffany exclaimed which made her spit the bubble tea she's drinking.

"Tif-.." Sooyoung tried to speak but of course she failed. She's talking to the world's loudest talker for god knows how loud she speaks.

"What?!?"

"Fan-"

"What?!?"

"Seriously Tiff-"

"What?!?"

".."

"What?!?!"

"Okay, stop it. Its irritating." Sooyoung spoke as fast as she can to interrup the annoying mushroom.

"Are you irritated?" Fany flashed a grin. A teasing grin to be exact. "You think?" Sooyoung sarcastically said as she raised a brow to her.

"So... what are you going to do now?" Tiffany sipped her bubble tea happily. "Me.. I'm going to jump off a cliff and never comeback again everrr..." Sooyoung whined. "Nooooooo.... I need youuuuu..." Tiffany whine back as she tugged Sooyoung's shirt. "Really?" Sooyoung looked at her with anticipation. "No of course. I need you because it's hard to find a room mate you know. And besides, the price of this apartment is high and --"

"Fine... " Sooyoung sat bluntly back on the sofa. Tiffany massaged Sooyoung's back. "Hey, why am I massaging your back?" Tiffany suddenly mumbled. "I'm the one who's working here! I should be the one to get a massage!"

"Heh, I'm also working and studying at the same time!" Sooyoung suddenly blurted out. "Ohh.. right. I guess you really need these.." Tiffany continue massaging her back. 

At Kyuhyun's penthouse

"Kyuhyun, I'm really sorry. I know I messed up it's because my schedule was so full right now and I just can't let it pass.." Seohyun was sorry for not showing up for their 3rd official date. "But you promised?" Kyuhyun leaned on the bars of the balcony. "At least  just inform me first so that I didn't need to wait for 2 hours." He continued. 

"I know.. it's really my fault. I'm so sorry, i'm so irresponsible.." Seohyun felt bad for Kyuhyun. "Alright.. i'll let it pass. But I hope next time you inform me if you're busy so that I can just go there, okay?" Of course Kyuhyun being polite he is especially to his girl friend, said this.

"Hmm.. how about tomorrow? I'll make it up to you? How does that sound?" Seohyun suggested. "Are you sure you don't have any projects or any work there?" Kyuhyun added a little bit of sarcasm to his words. "C'mon, don't make me sound bad here.. tomorrow 8?" Seohyun lighten up. "But are you really su-"

"I'm sure." Seohyun interjected. "I'm relly really super duper sure.." She smiled.

"The same restaurant, okay?" Kyuhyun felt happy inside of course he really wanted to spend some time with his girlfriend since their trip to Jeju were just 2 days since an accident occurred. (A/N: referring to the airplane thingy if you still remember.)

"It is a date then!!" Seohyun chuckled along with her words. "Going now. Byeeeeee.."

"Bye.." Kyuhyun mumbled as he ended the call for the fact he knows Seohyun is studying. 

The next day after Sooyoung's class

"Are you sure you don't want to go?" Yoona asked as she clinged an arm on the taller girl. "Yeap, I'm pretty sure don't worry." Sooyoung rejected Yoona's treat to McDonalds. "Wow, it's your first time to reject food... how awesome.." Yoona was amazed because of her friend's weird action. "Well, I guess i'll be going then. Bye!" Yoona added.

"Bye!" Sooyoung waved back.

Suddenly someone approached her at her back. "Hey Soo-"

"Oh My God!" Sooyoung jolted up and faced the familiar person. "Si-siwon?" 

"Don't tell me you forgot me already? I just talked to you last night.." Siwon pouted. "O-o-of course not, it's just you surprised me. I thought you're in a business trip?" Sooyoung smacked his arm. "I surprised you! B-b-but i'll be only here for 2 hours since we're not yet done. We're going out of country but we decided to stop by here first." Siwon smiled sheepishly. 

"Ohh..yeah.. but how come you're here?" Sooyoung patted his head. *BEEP

Sooyoung's cell phone beeped. Of course being a curious cat she is, she checked her phone as fast as she can.

From: Mr. Cho Kyuhyun

Message: Where are you? 

To: Mr. Cho Kyuhyun

Message: Can't you like wait or something?

Sooyoung quickly replied. She was worried that Siwon might see it. "Hey, who's that?" Siwon sneekily peeked at her girlfriend's cell phone but Sooyoung was fast and she quickly hid it behind her back. "Oh that? It's nothing!" Sooyoung smiled extremely. "Oh..So, are you going to spend your 2 hours with me?" Siwon suddenly asked. 

*BEEP

From: Mr. Cho Kyuhyun

Message: Do you know the saying 'time is gold'? As you can see Sooyoung-ssi I don't want to waste my time here..

What?!?! This i'll get you later..

"Hey, who's that again?" Siwon looked at her curiously. "Ahh.. It's Jessica! Yeah Jessica! She said she needs me in the shop! Yeah!" Sooyoung suddenly made an idea so Siwon won't suspect her. "Eh? But i'm leaving in 2 hours? Now look I only have 1 and a half hour left..." Siwon pouted with a bit of an aegyo.

This idiot.. Oh God thanks to him I need to lie to my boyfriend..

"Eh? At least you should have rest first before going here! I don't want you to get tired.." Sooyoung cupped his cheeks. "Can't you just leave your job and I'll just give you one with a high salary.." Siwon blurted out. "What?! You know I can't do that.. Siwon.." Sooyoung released her hands from his cheeks. "Why?!" Siwon looked at her seriously. *BEEP

Her cellphone beeped again but she just ignored it because it'll be weird if she was seen texting his friend's boyfriend. 

"I just can't do that I-I-I..." Sooyoung started to stutter. Why can't you just accept me as what I am?

"I guess I don't need to know.." Siwon suddenly released his grip on Sooyoung's hand and took a step back. "Siwon.. come on.. I thought we talked about this topic already?!" Sooyoung rose her voice a bit. "Don't be unfair.."

".."

"If we're done here, I'll go now.. " Sooyoung faced her back to him but because Siwon was fast, he grabbed her wrist that made her turn around. "I'll give you a ride..." Siwon blurted out as he grabbed Sooyoung into his car.

S-s-siwon.. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:'((

school is harsh. but anyways thanks for le comments gaise. I love you all! ASDajdaw *virtual hug*