Where Bickering Starts..

Fly To You

"What the.." Kyuhyun turned around and saw a tall long-haired girl holding her luggage at her side.

They exchanged a death glare for a minute which cause all their surroundings turn quiet and scary, even Mr. Lee. Like knives that can kill you once you look at those creepy eyes. 

"M-mi-mianhamnida." She bowed slightly showing respect.

"Hah, DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!" Kyuhyun exploded in front of her. "I said I'm sorry.." Sooyoung mumbled. Looking at the floor. "SORRY CAN'T TAKE BACK EVERYTHING." He shouted seriously. "Shouting can't make anything better neither.." The tall girl replied confidently.

"HUH, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU MADE ME WAIT LIKE 3 FREAKING HOURS!!!!!!!!" He exclaimed.

"W-wh-what? I'm just right on time.. Didn't you say 1?" She looked at him confusedly. "Wha- w-wait? 1? You mean 1 pm?" Kyuhyun made a weird expression. "Yes. You texted 1 pm." Sooyoung replied confidently. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! IT'S 11 YOU IDIOT!" Kyuhyun went near her.

"AH YEAH, YOU TEXTED 1 PM." She shouted back.

"UGHHHH, JUST GET INNN!!" He shouted as he pointed to the seaplane before grabbing her luggage.

"W-wa-wait a sec.." Sooyoung stuttered. "WHAT?!?!" Kyuhyun looked at her frustrated. "Is this even a plane?" She looked back at him. "UGH, DUHH WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT A BOAT..." He sarcastically said as he lift Soo's luggage in the compartment. "Heh, you tall meanie." Sooyoung mumbled as she hopped inside the passenger's seat.

A few minutes later, Kyuhyun hopped on the airplane called Cessna 172 seaplane. As soon as Kyuhyun got on the plane, Sooyoung felt aroused and uncomfortable because of the gap between them. Suddenly Kyuhyun talked. 

"What the heck... this plane looks rubbish." He complained as he checked his surroundings. "My baby is really better than this." He continued. 

Sooyoung's eyes widen as she heard the word 'baby'. She released a soft chuckle that can't be heard except her.

HE CALLS HIS PLANE BABY BAHAHJAHAHAHA..

"Who are you laughing at?!" Kyuhyun glared at Sooyoung. "Huh? What? Ah-aa.." She stuttered. "Is everything ready Kyuhyun-ssi?" Mr. Lee butted in. "Yeah.. We'll be flying now. Thanks." He smiled charmingly. "Have a safe flight Kyuhyun-ssi! You too Sooyoung-ssi!" He shouted before giving a nod. "Bye Mr. Lee!!" Sooyoung shouted as she waved at him.

"Oh, Bye!" 

Kyuhyun started the plane's engine. He wore the headphones which is used to communicate to the people in the Airport Tower Control. He sat up straight, enough for him to see the view. "Check." He mumbled. Kyuhyun touched the flap slider and drag it about third of the way down which helps to get the plane off to the water easily.

He pressed the buttons that need to be pressed clearing everything. Sooyoung, who was in awe, looked at him weirdly. Giving the what-the--are-you-doing face in front of him. 

"Okay everything is set.. We're now going to take off." He said as he held the wheel in front of him.

OH MY GODD..

Sooyoung tighten her grip on the bars and slowly closed her eyes as she felt they we're moving. She can hear the splashing of  water to the edges of the plane. Both of them started to face upward. Kyuhyun, who is handling the wheel, took a glance at Sooyoung who is tightening her grip on the bar in every second.

Is it her first time? 

He looked at her curiously. Suddenly, he began talking. "Is it your first time?" Kyuhyun shouted to assure that the girl can hear him. "YESSSSSSSS.." Sooyoung who is frightened shouted back. "MY PLANE IS STLL BETTER THOUGH.." He retorted. "THAN WHY DID YOU NOT USE IT!!!!" She replied. "AH, EXCUSE ME, WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE RIDING THAT PLANE RIGHT NOW IF IT YOU DID NOT COME LATE!!!!!!!" He exclaimed at her angrily. 

"WHAT? ARE YOU BLAMING ME?!" She looked at him finally opening her eyes. "APPARENTLY, YEAH." He looked at her back. "SINCE IT'S YOU'RE FIRST TIME RIDING A PLANE, HOW 'BOUT SOME EXPEDITIONS?!" He smirked he pressed the pedal to accelerate.

"What the he- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..." Sooyoung shouted as she tighten her grip again on the bars. 

"WOOOOOOOOH. " Kyuhyun exclaimed as he made a turn. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING KYUHYUN-AHHH!!!" She squealed louder. "MY REVENGEEEE." He smiled evily. "WHAT THE ACTUAL KKKKKKKKKKK.." She groaned as he made another dangerous turn. 

Sudenly, a thud sound was heard in front of the controls, making their air speed slower. "What the.." Kyuhyun panicked as he saw the meter going down. "YAAAA CHO KYUHYUN STOP THIS NOWWWWWWW." The girl screamed louder while holding the bars tightly. "SHUT UP!" He exclaimed as he panicked and checked the cotrols.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?!?!" Sooyoung took a glance at him.

"Oh God, no way.. MAYDAY MAYDAY!! " Kyuhyun's eyes started to widen. "WHY AREE YOU PANICKING?!?!" Sooyoung shouted furiously. 

"MAYDAY! I REPEAT MAYDAY!" Kyuhyun shouted through his headphones. Sooyoung's eyes began to widen as she heard the word 'mayday'. "WHAT THE ARE YOU SAYING?! THAT'S NOT A GOOD JOKE!!!!!!" Sooyoung shouted louder. "DO YOU THINK I'M JOKINGGG?!?!" They began to quarrel again.

"SO YOU'RE SAYING... OH MY GOD.." She panicked. 

"GODD, LORDD, I STILL WANT TO LIVE!!! I STILL WANT TO GRADUATE, RECEIVE MY DIPLOMA, WALK TO THE STAGE, EAT FOOD, GO TO PARISS..." She continued. "WILL YA' CALM DOWN?!" Kyuhyun shouted back at her. 

"JESSICA, SORRY... I STOLE ONE OF YOUR CUPCAKES IN YOUR STOREEEEEE.." She confessed all of a sudden. "FANY-AHHH SORRY BECAUSE I DIDN'T ADMIT THAT I ATE YOUR DUKKBOKKI LAST WEEK.." She continued. 

"SOOJIN UNNIE, SORRY FOR THE PRANKS I PULLED ON YOU SINCE WHERE KIDSS..". "AND TO MY COOLEST FATHER, I'M SO SORRY TO THE THINGS I SAID BEFORE... AND TO ALL OF MY CLASSMATES WHO I CHEATED DURING MIDDLE SCHOOL, SORRRYYYYYYY.." She whined again.

"NOW ARE YOU DONE?! NOW CALM THE DOWN WILL YA'? MAYDAY MAYDAY I REPEAT MAYDAY!" He shouted at her furiously.

"HOW THE SHOULD I CALM DOWN IF WE'RE GOING TO DIEEEEEE..." Sooyoung whined.

"WE'RE NOT GOING TO DIE OKAYYYYYYY?!?!?" Kyuhyun started to become frustrated. 

The plane has now become a shooting star that time. Except they're crashing on the water, not on the land. The air pressure become stronger as the speed of the plane become faster. "HOLDDD ONNNNNNNN.." Kyuhyun held the wheel near him trying to save their lives and BOOM. "WAAAAAAAAAA......."

___________________________________________________________________________

omg all the caps here. /cries. Sorry so yeah here's an update. Glad you like it :P Sorry for the caps here lol. waaaaaaaaaaah so tired.