Baby Steps

Fly To You

Inside the Hanger 

"You know what she said to me?" Donghae chuckled a bit. "She said she fell out of love to me!!" 

"Hyung... stop. You're drunk already."

"Hahahahahah she said she just fell out of love with me..." Donghae took another sip on the beer as tears continue to evade the laughing Donghae. "I told you to stop it!" Kyu grabbed the can away from Donghae who is drunk and out of his mind.

"Pweaseeeeee..." Donghae tucked closer to his best friend who is quite irritated to him. 

"For the love of God Donghae stop drinking!" Kyuhyun raised his hands as high as possible so that Donghae can't reach it. 

"Just let me be!" Donghae groaned angrily as he tried to jump on Kyu. "You don't know what I'm feeling right now!!" 

Kyuhyun stared at Donghae for a while, thinking about what he said. "I know what you're feeling right now because I'm feeling it too!!" He blurted out before pushing the latter.

".." Donghae blankly stared at his best friend as a wild tear escaped through the corner of his right eye. "You just don-"

"I understand you.. a lot.." Kyuhyun threw the can of beer as far as possible. "You know what, you're drunk. Let me take you home."

"I-I..." Donghae slumped down numbly on the floor because he was too drunk and because of flood of emotions he has been feeling after the breakup he had. "You silly hyung." Kyuhyun scoffed before lifting his friend to his car.

Back to SooFany's Apartment 

"Swear to God, he's planning something.." She scratched her chin. "But what the hell is it.."

"Boo."

"Hi Tiffany." Sooyoung greeted her supposed-to-be-scary-friend friend bluntly. "What the..." Tiffany looked at her puzzled. "You're not even scared?" Tiffany slumped her body besides her concious bestfriend after putting the food on the table. "Don't worry Tiffany. I did get scared it's just I'm focusing over something right now." Sooyoung said seriously. 

"And what is that something you're saying?" Tiffany asked her curiously. She haven't seen her bestfriend with a serious look for a while. "Him." Sooyoung sighed deeply. Even just mentioning about him makes her anxious and stressed already.

"Who's him?" Tiffany gave a baffled expression as Sooyoung just glared at her. "Oooh that him..."

"I don't know Tiff, he's really up to something.." Sooyoung sighed deeper. "He's like stalking me.."

"Is that supposed to be a bad news or good news?" Tiffany joked to brighten the mood. "Chill bro.." 

"What the heck should I do?!" Sooyoung slumpled her head on the pillow. "Jump off a building." Tiffany sarcastically suggested. "Thanks Tiffany, just what I need..." Sooyoung answered bluntly before giving a heavy sigh. "Hey Youngie, good night!" Tiffany said before leaving the forever confused with her life Sooyoung and her only comforter, food, on the table. 

"AIgoo.. I guess it's you and me again food.." Sooyoung sighed. "Thanks for not leaving me behind." 

Suddenly, Tiffany came out wearing her pyjamas and went near her. "I forgot my food sorry.." Tiffany gave an eye-smile as she grabbed her food and left Sooyoung alone in her world.

"Great, even food left me!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lazy author steps in.