Say What Again?

Fly To You

Later that day

A bakery around Seoul 

"Hmmm..." A humming voice said. "Ma'am, are you done picking?" The girl asked. "Ah.. I want-  nahh.. too much sugar." The customer said as she touched her chin. "Ma'am, have you picked anything?" The girl at the counter asked again. 

"Ohh ohh I want that, but too much sugar content." The customer pouted. 

"Oh god, Ma'am, this is a bakery shop, so expect high sugar here!" The girl at the counter calmly said trying to control her patience.

Calm down Choi Sooyoung, calm down..

"Do you sell low-sugar sweets here? As you can see i'm on a diet." The customer smiled calmly.

Okay that's it. Now I'm pissed!

"Look, Ma'am." Sooyoung sighed. "Sorry we don't sell low-sugar sweets here. This is a new store and we ask our customers on what we can add to our menu, maybe you can request next time." She added.

"Hmmph, you're rude. I'm not going to buy here again!" The customer retorded before she turns her back.

"Are you ing kidding me?! You made wait for almost half an hour to take your order and you're not going to order afterall?!?!" She yelled at her. "WHAT THE FU-" before she could finish her sentence, she looked around and saw the customers looking at her weirdly. 

"Mi-mi-mianhamnida." Sooyoung bowed slightly before she sighed deeply.

"Hey, rude girl!" A voice said.

"Funny Sooyeon, really funny." Sooyoung sarcastically said. "So how's it going there?" Jessica went near her back. "Never better.." The girl replied. "Seriously Soo, I don't know why you're working here, I mean, you're richer than me. You're the daughter of Mr.-" before Jessica could reply, Soo covered as fast as she can.

"Shut up Sooyeon, or I'll kill you." The taller girl glared. 

"Fine, fine.. hey how about a 5 minute break?" The shorter suggested. "Thanks, that's all I need.." Soo sighed in relief.

Inside the Staff's Locker Room

She remove her apron on her waist before she rested on the bench in the middle until her phone rang inside her locker. She stood up and rushed as she quickly open her locker and grabbed her phone to answer the call. 

"Hello?" Sooyoung asked in curiousity.

"Hey, Sooyoungie.." The voice said softly. "Siwon oppa?" The girl responded. "Yeah. Hey, have you packed your things already?" Siwon asked charmingly. "Huh? For what?" The girl replied. "Don't tell me you forgot it." He said in a serious tone. 

"Forgot what?"

"Sooyoungie, about your Jeju flight tomorrow." He retorted. "Oh yeah! About that oppa, I can't come. I need to work for my tuition." the tall girl answered. "Didn't we talk about this already? Sooyoung, it's my friend's wedding. You need to come." He explained in a serious tone.

"But I have an exa-" Before she could reply back, Siwon talked first. "Look, I'll pay for your tuition. So tomorrow in Jeju okay?" The boy forced. "But but bu-" She stuttered. "No buts. I delivered a package in your apartment, just check it out." Siwon smiled. 

"Finee.." The girl whined. "Oh yeah, before I forgot, you're coming with my friend's boyfriend okay?" Siwon replied. 

"Yah Siwon-ah! LET'S PLAY NOWW." The voice on the other line said. "I'm coming!" Siwon shouted back to his friends. "So, I'm going to text the details later. Bye, I love you." Siwon said before he hung up the phone.

"Heyy waii- tut tut tut tut." She looked at her phone. "God, why don't I have any justicee!" She whined.

Before she could close her locker, her cell phone beeped. She grabbed it and saw a message from his boyfriend. 

"C-c-cho K-kyuhyun?" She said as she stared at her phone. "Heh, what an ugly name." She added.

"I'll just call him laterr..." She yawned before she returned her cell phone inside her locker.

_________________________________________________________

so how was it? hehe. Thanks for the comments guys, it gives me energy lol. Did you guys like it? Just comment below so I know where can I improve okay? Don't worry I don't bite. /smirks 

THAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU~