You and I II

Fly To You

Later That Night

(Inside A Mall)

"Soojin, may I ask why am I here again?!" Sooyoung tug the dress she's wearing. "I told you we're going to meet my best friend." Soojin took a glance to her sister. "But I thought you said shopping not meeting your friend!" Sooyoung fired back. "And besides I don't have time for this. I still need to study for that fashion thingy.." She sighed.

"C'mon Youngie, just forget about that 'fashion thingy' and have time for yourself.." Soojin retorted. "And ohh by the way, you look beautiful in that dress Youngiee.." Soojin added as they walked along the halls.

"Thanks for the compliment unnie but that won't work." Sooyoung as she placed her arms around her sister's neck. 

"Youngieee, I still don't get why you left the mansionn.." Soojin pouted as they headed towards a big restaurant.

"Soojin... -- "

"I mean, we're living happy with daddyy... but then you started to build that big wall of yours between us." Soojin sighed deeper. "Don't you miss me and daddy Youngiee??" Soojin whined beside Sooyoungie who is just smiled weakly at her in response. "Daddy misses you a lot." Soojin pouted in front of her sister.

"Unnie, may I remind you who's the youngest between us?" Sooyoung ignored what Soojin said and dragged her inside the restaurant.

Unnie, I'm sorry If I'm making this hard for you and daddy.. I just can't..

Back to Chos

"Noona, do I really need to wear this tux?" Kyu looked at her sister weirdly as he pointed himself. "I told you buttface that we're going to meet my best friend!" Ahra glared back to her brother. "I thought you're going to shop!" He exclaimed as he followed his sister's trail. "It's we buttface, WE." Ahra emphasized her words. 

"Do I really need to come?! I mean you can just call me if you want me to pick you up." Kyuhyun said to his sister. "I thought we're done with this?! Why are you so stubborn.." Ahra stopped and pouted in front of his brother making the passers-by look at them. "Noona stop! They're staring at us." Kyuhyun whispered angrily.

"I won't unless you'll come with me..." Ahra whined and started to act like a baby in the middle of the crowd. "Goddamnit Ahra!" Kyuhyun dragged his sister agressively. "Your mouth, Kyuhyun. Your mouth." Ahra warned as she dragged her brother to the restaurant.

I won butfface. MUAHAHAHAHA *puts evil laugh or effect here* 

Back to Chois

"Ooohhh Ooooh! I want this, this and this one! And Ooooh this one too!" Sooyoung pointed on the menu. Like a kid who is excited for her ice cream.

"As you wish ma'am.." The waiter replied innocently before leaving the table. "Not even shocked.." Soojin hissed as soon the waiter left. Sooyoung just smiled in innocently. "So when is this friend of yours coming?" Sooyoung complained.

"She'll be here any moment--"

"YAH SOOJIN AH!"

"Now." Soojin smiled as she stood up and went near her dearest best friend, none other than her partner in crime during their college time, weird-yet-sweet-and-the-aegyo-queen-but-too-old-for-it-now Cho Ahra.

"YAH WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING MY CALLS?!" Soojin being the way she is, greeted her best friend with scold before giving a head lock. "YAH I JUST CAME BACK FROM JAPAN! I JUST STOPPED BY TO CHECK ON MY BROTHER YOU FREAK." Ahra tried to escape in Soojin's headlock. 

"Are you guys usually like this?" Kyuhyun interjected making the girls also Sooyoung look at him. Sooyoung's jaw fell as she saw the owner of the voice. was agaped while her eyes was popping already. Double checking the owner of the voice. You know her eyes might were just lying or playing tricks to her but no. Her eyes were not. She tried to blink fast but still the figure of the man was still there. Kyuhyun chuckled as he saw what the latter's reaction by the time he arrived.

OH. MY. GOD.  

"You again?!" She exclaimed making the other two paused in their little fight.

"Ohh.. look what we got here. It's Choi So-" Kyuhyun didn't finish his own sentence.

He was too shocked to see  Choi Sooyoung. Yes, Choi Sooyoung. The girl who he just met in the cafe a while ago, the one who always wearing an apron on her waist, the one who he always thought an unprosperous, penniless,unproductive, and a useless creature here on earth, is now seating in a private high class restaurant which he knows that she cannot afford unless somebody is willing to. Kyuhyun's mind was not working well at that time. It's like an unsolved puzzle which he cannot really solve until he realize one thing. One thing which he will never ever believe in his whole life. 

NO WAY. I SWEAR OVER MY GRANDMOTHER'S DEAD BODY THAT THIS IS NOT HER. 

"Wait a sec, so you guys know each other?" Soojin asked curiously as the two nodded still glaring at each other. "Wow, indeed we live in a small word.." Ahra added in amazement. "Hmm.. interesting. Btw, Ahra who is he? Are you dating him? He looks younger." Soojin fired her machine gun mouth. "Soojin, he's my brother, Kyuhyun." Ahra snorted.

"Oh.. Kyuhyun-ah!" Soojin went near him while he was still staring at Sooyoung with a baffled expression. "Kyuhyun-ah, she's my sister, Choi So-"

"Your sister?!?!" Kyuhyun looked at Soojin with a confused expression which made Soojin stutter in reply. He started to get what on what is happening.

What the... no wayy..

An hour ago

"Soojin, who are we meeting anyway?" Kyuhyun said as he made a left turn. "The Choi." She replied bluntly. "Oh the famous Chois, the ones who owns the famous malls?" Kyuhyun muttered. "Uh huh.." Ahra replied lazily. "How did you meet her?" Kyuhyun asked out of his curiousity. "She's my classmate and best friend up to now." She answered back.

"Wow, they're famous. They're onced featured in Forbes Korea for being the 2nd richest man in Korea." He answered back.

"I know..." Ahra just hissed. "Mustbedamnrich.." Kyuhyun mumbled.

"Mind if we seat now?" Ahra complained. "No." Soojin said sarcastically. "Thanks." Ahra ignored Soojin and just walked towards her seat. As to Kyuhyun who came back to his senses, sat infront of Sooyoung shyly. 

Seriously she's the second daughter of Choi?!?! THE SECOND DAUGHTER?!?!

"So hey Kyuhyun-ah! It's been a while since I saw you..  the last time I remember is when you were still 11 I guess." Soojin started to contemplate on her answer as she shrugged.

"Sorry, but I don't remember anything.." Kyuhyun replied. "Soojin, it's my first time bringing my brother along.." Ahra interjected. "Oh.. must be another kid." Soojin just mumbled. Sooyoung was just sitting still. She knows that she's dead since her secret might be revealed that she's the 2nd daughter of the 2nd richest man in Korea. She's afraid that Kyuhyun will spill her litlle secret especially to Siwon who has no idea how rich her girlfriend is.

NOW WHAT. I'M SO SCREWED MY LIFE IS OVER UGH WHERE'S THE FORK LET ME STAB MYSELF NOW

"Hey guys, how did you meet?" Ahra glanced to both of them. 

"Shestheoneimtelingyou.." Kyuhyun mumbled. "What?! Can you speak a little louder please?" Ahra squeezed closer to Kyuhyun who is seating beside her. "I- I- I.." Kyuhyun stuttered.

"I met him during my vacation. I bet he told you already about the airplane crash thingy.." Sooyoung confidently raised a brow. "So you're saying.." Soojin frowned as she snuggled closer. "OH MY GOD." Ahra reacted. "SWEET JESUS NO WAY." Soojin added. "Yes wayy.." Sooyoung just sighed deeply.  "Hey guys, food is here!" Soojin squealed as she forgot the topic.

"You ordered food already?" Ahra joined her and forgot the topic. "Yeah.. my sister's tummy was already growling.." Soojin sister beside her. Receiving a little kick on her feet. "What?!" Soojin glared innocently at her sister. Sooyoung's blood started to get on her cheeks. Kyuhyun was just glaring at her deeply. Trying to find out the remaining pieces of the puzzle.

After 30 Minutes

DAMN HOW CAN I EAT IF HE'S GLARING AT ME LIKE THAT UGH

Sooyoung glared back to Kyuhyun who is obviously having fun glaring at her too.

CAN I KILL HIM PLEASE.

Sooyoung started to poke her plate hard while Kyuhyun still glared at her like a serial killer.

CAN I STAB HIS EYES WITH CHOPSTICKS SO HE WON'T GLARE AT ME AGAIN. EVER.

"Sooyoung?" Soojin looked at her sister weirdly as she heard loud thuds on her sister's plate.

OOH OOH WHAT IF I PUT A POISON IN HIS FOOD RIGHT NOW.

"Sooyoung?" Soojin poked her sister.

OOH OOH HOW ABOUT FEEDING HIM TO SHARKS I GUESS THAT'S BETTER.

"Sooyoung! Are you alright?!" Soojin shook Sooyoung's limbs harder. "Ooh.. why?" Sooyoung got back to her senses. "You're breaking the plate Sooyoung.." Ahra explained as she pointed at her plate. "Ohh..s-s-sorry." Sooyoung lowered her head as she continued to play her food. "Wow, it's a miracle that you're not eating.." Soojin teased.

".."

"Hey, who's gonna shop with us? Sooyoung you coming?" Ahra asked Sooyoung who quickly lifted her head and face her.

THIS IS MY OPPURTUNITY TO TALK TO THIS BASTARD. 

"Ah! No.. I guess I'm going to stay here.." Sooyoung smirked as an idea popped out of her mind. 

YES. STAYING HUH? ARE YOU SCARED?

"Me neither.." Kyuhyun smirked as he wiped his mouth. 

YESS.. THAT'S IT YOU'RE FALLING TO MY TRAP YOU HEARTLESS MANIAC..

"Oooh okayy, I guess we're leaving then." Ahra stood and grabbed Soojin's wrist.

"Wooh What?! I'm still n-" 

"Just follow me." Ahra mouthed. "Oohh okaay.." Soojin just sighed in defeat as she grabbed her purse and followed Ahra. "Ahra, what are you doing?" Soojin asked as they walk towards the exit. "Leave them. They seem interesting.." Ahra smiled sheepishly and ran away. 

As soon as the two left, Kyuhyun stood up and leaned towards Sooyoung who is quite shock with the boy's actions. "Who are you??" Kyuhyun raised his brow. "W-w-what do you m-m-mean?" Sooyoung just stuttered as she moved her chair backwards to avoid the contact between him and her.

"I know you're Choi Sooyoung! The 2nd daughter of Mr. Choi who is the 2nd richest in Korea!" Kyuhyun exclaimed making the other people in the restaurant look at them. They faced towards their direction starting a little commotion.

CRAP. I'M SCREWED. REALLY REALLY SCREWED.

"Okay calm down will ya'?!" The latter hissed as she pointed to his seat which Kyuhyun followed. THINK SOOYOUNG THINK.

"Look.." She sighed deeply.

OH GOD.. NO.. I CAN'T.. AASDHJLASKJH UGH FINE FINEEEEEEEEE.

"I'm Choi Sooyoung and I'm my daddy's 2nd daughter. Happy?" Sooyoung said sarcastically. "Wait.. but you're rich.." Kyuhyun interjected. "And you're working in a-" Sooyoung cutted Kyuhyun's words. "What's so bad about working? Why? Am I not allowed to work even if my father is the 2nd richest man in Korea?" Sooyoung frowned. Her words totally hit Kyuhyun.

"Even if my father is the richest man in the world that doesn't mean that you should stop working and just lay there and be unproductive." She continued.

"But why are you doing this?" Kyuhyun asked in curiousity.

"Because of.."

"Because of what?"

"Reasons." 

".."

".."

"Kyuhyun-ssi.." Sooyoung started as she released a deep sigh.

"I know my attitude a while ago is abit harsh and I know our we're not in good terms right now.." Sooyoung sighed deeper. "B-b-b-but can you please keep it as a secret?" After a second, Sooyoung suddenly turned into an innocent child who is begging for an ice cream. "What?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed. "Why?" Curiousity hits him.

"I'm still not ready to say the reasons.. but I hope you understand. So pleaser keep it as a secret first." 

Kyuhyun paused for awhile. Another great but evil idea popped out of his mind that came out from nowhere. Now a smirk can be visibly seen on his face.

GOD I HATE IT WHEN YOU'RE SMIRKING. I KNOW WHAT'S BEHIND THAT SMIRK OH GOSH WHY DID I EVEN ASK YOU ANY WAY?!

"I'll keep it as a secret." He smiled sheepishly. "R-r-r-really?" The latter stuttered. "Yep." He smirked again.

"Oh Thank God." Sooyoung sighed in relieve. "But in exchange for thiss.." He smirked wider. "W-w-w-whaat?!?" Sooyoung gulped as she knows the meaning behind his evil smirk.

"Be my apprentice."

"W-w-w-what?!?! What did you just say?!?!?!"

"I said be my apprentice."  

_________________________________________________________________________

Wow, fantastic baby.