09

Design My Heart

 

It was still early in the morning but your classes are all over. You left your best friend Hyorin to go home by herself while you looked for Yongguk everywhere in the campus, you even went to their building but you weren’t able find him and you finally gave up.

While walking on your way back home, you encountered those same guys (those who almost you) walking past the same street as you. Your eyes grew wide like sockets and you stood there on the street stiff, you were shaking and was not able to move.

You closed your eyes and hoped that they wouldn’t recognize you, when suddenly someone turned your back around and a strong hand dragged you away. You don’t know who it was since his back was facing you, when suddenly when you were inside the store which now you recognize as a noodle shop he turned around to face you.

It was non-other than Yongguk, the person whom you were searching for earlier and he just saved your life once again.

“W-what a-are you doing here? How did you know I was going this way?” you asked him.

He took a seat into one of the comfortable cushion seats in the store and continued eating his noodles like nothing happened. You followed him and also sat on the chair facing him.

“Yongguk sunbae!” you called his name as if asking for an explanation.

He looked at you and sighed. “I didn’t know. I just saw you there, you looked surprised and frightened.” He pointed through the window outside and continued on eating his noodles while you just looked at him.

This was the place where he first saw you, before you even appeared on their table to confess to Himchan, before you even got to know Bang Yongguk.

 

Yongguk remembered it was the first day of University opening, his BAP dongsaengs were still fooling around the campus when he got bored and went to this noodle shop where he frequents, it was when first he saw you by the window. You were walking down the street pushing a pink bike, smiling happily with your friend.

He was captivated with your angelic smile but denied it at first because Bang Yongguk is never the one to like cute girls like you, instead he prefers brave, independent, witty types of girls, but your smile just gets into his mind more often than he expected it to be.

He wanted to see it again, and because of that he always goes to this store just to catch a glimpse of you and your smile. That was when the spot in the restaurant became practically his.

It was not a crush like feeling, just something that captivated him, because it was something that he has never seen in a long time.

 

“Ahjumma! Can you get me another two bowls of noodles please?” Yongguk requested.

Two hot bowls were served in the small table and Yongguk handed one to you and you just looked at him as if surprised that he was being nice.

“You must be hungry. Eat.” He commanded and placed the chopsticks into your hands.

Bang Yongguk is famous in your university as the cold hearted bad guy, B.A.P’s leader, and the most feared.

Knowing that Yongguk is like that, you have always feared him, and now that you think of what people said, you realize that maybe they just misjudged him, because after your recent meetings with Yongguk, he was not like what everyone said. He was good, a kind of person that would make you feel warm and safe.

You just sat there and looked at him, thinking about all of this.

“~~ ah, are you alright? Is there something wrong?” he asked.

“Sunbae ah, why are you being nice to me?” you suddenly asked, which made Yongguk’s smile fade.

“Is it because I confessed to Himchan oppa? Did he tell you to be nice to me?” you asked him.

“Just go eat ~~ ah, your noodles are getting cold.” Yongguk said as he was about to stand up.

“Sunbae!” you shouted and grabbed the hem of his jacket.

“Come on sunbae! It’s not as if you’re doing this because you like me, there must be something else.”

Youngguk went stiff after what you had just said and finally looked at you with those stern eyes of his. He looked serious that it actually frightened you.

“What if I said yes would you believe it?” Yongguk asked.

“W-what?” you asked as if you did not understand what he said.

“What if I said, it is not because of Himchan that I am doing this? What if it is because I just sincerely care about you, because I like you?” Yongguk stated leaving you dazed because you weren’t expecting for hid reponse to be something like that.

“Y-you wouldn’t. That’s impossible.” You stuttered and laughed, telling yourself it was impossible even though it might be true.

“Well, that is something for you to think about ~~ because it is true. I watched over you because I like you.” Yongguk said. Your grip on his jacket went lose and he finally head out of the store leaving you in a shocked state.

 

Bang Yongguk, the person whom you thought hated cute girls, the cold-hearted , leader of BAP likes you? and what is worse is that after his short statement, your heartbeat went faster.

 

Why is your heart doing those things when you knew that Himchan was the one you like? Why is it that you wanted to chase after Yongguk to hear him say those words to you again? Could there be something wrong with you?

 


Author's Note:

Since been a really long time since I last updated.. mianhe~ 

I was planning in giving this story up, but i hesitated.

So now I'm back. kekeke. I hope I can updathe thid fic more often :)

*congratulations to BAP! its their first win #1004BAP1STWIN on Show Champion ^^*