010

Design My Heart

You entered your classroom again in a daze once again, and because of that your best friend looked at you with a concern. You have been walking to school like a zombie who’s mind seemed to be in another planet for weeks now and this worried her.

Your friend tapped you on the shoulder to ask if you’re fine, but your professor suddenly walked into the class.

“This has been an absolutely wonderful day! Don't you guys think so?“ your professor exclaimed meanwhile the students just starred at him unsure what the professor meant by what he said.

“Anyway, I have good news for you students.” He said and continued. “The Music department would be holding a talent showcase for its students and have asked our department for help. They want you the students of fashion design to collaborate with their students in creating unique stage costumes for them, since the press and media will be coming, it would be a good way to start showcasing and making your talents known to Korea.”

After your professor explained the whole mechanics of the collaboration project. He made the whole class stand up and draw lots as to whom in the music department you will be assigned to pair up with.

In the end your best friend got your crush Himchan as her partner and another one of the students shouted out that she got Zelo. The other students in the class voiced out their jealously, that they wanted to be paired up with the BAP members too. Whereas you, you didn’t care whoever you’ll end up  being paired with, and just hoped that this person would be easy to deal with.

When it was your turn there were only a few paper left on the box, you picked a random paper and slowly opened the folded paper, and you ended up being really surprised to see who the name was. It was Bang Yongguk, the guy whom you least expected to be your partner. It can’t be possible!

The curious person behind you glanced at your paper and was shocked too at what she saw. “You got Bang Yongguk? Oh my God! You are so lucky you know that?” the girl behind you said.

“Lucky? Yeah right.” You thought.

After class you decided to go to the Music department building to go look for Yongguk.

You went up to the music studio you went to last time and hesitated to knock on the door. “It wouldn’t be awkward will it?” you thought and then proceeded to knocking.

By the door you can hear the hip-hop melody blasting from inside. “He must be busy doing some recordings.” You thought and was about to leave when the door opened.

You saw Yongguk looking surprised as he sees you by the door. He said your name as if assuring himself that it was really you he is seeing.

“I came here to discuss the collaboration with you.” You said, but Yongguk couldn’t hear you clearly and asked you what, because of the loud music blasting from the room. “Wait let me turn down the noise first.” He said and headed into the room leaving the door open. Seconds later the noise disappeared and instead silence filled the room.

You were still standing outside the room waiting for him to come out when he told you to get inside. You found Yongguk sitting indian style in the computer chair, while waiting for you to come in.

“So what is it that you’re going to tell me?” Yongguk asked.

“I heard from our professor that you guys, the music students are having a showcase, so they assigned us the fashion students to help you guys with your stage costumes and all.” You explained.

“I actually don’t want to ask anyone for help, and I can actually easily do this on my own, but since its graded and it’s a collaboration to be shown in the public and the media, I want to really do well on it.” You told him.

“You need my help right? I can help you with that. Do you want me to find you a partner?” Yongguk asked.

“Actually you don’t need to find me a partner, I already have one.” You spoke.

“Oh really? Who is it then? If it is from our department there is a high possibility that I might know him or her.” Yongguk spoke with confidence.

“It’s actually you, Yongguk sunbae.” You said.

Silence filled the room once again, and “Oh.” Was the only reply that came out from Yongguk, so you decided to break the silence.

“Sunbae I would need to know everything about your performance so I can make a great costume with it.” You said.

“To be honest, I still don’t know what concept I’d be doing. I usually do these kinds of things together with the boys, so I’m not used to doing this individually.” Yongguk admitted.

“However, you don’t need to worry about that. I’ll make sure to let you know soon, so that you get to prepare for your part on it too.” Yongguk added and then there was the silence again.

“Is there anything you wanted to ask me?” Yongguk asked.

Thoughts about Yongguk’s confession filled your head again. Is this the right time to tell him how you felt about his confession? Probably not.

But something inside of you is trying to push you into saying it and that was when your stupid mouth blurted something.

“Well about sunbaenim’s confession the other day.” You spoke.

“I thought about it very hard, I thought that at least should give you an honest response.” You said and paused while looking at Yongguk’s eyes.

“Yongguk sunbae, I think you are really kind, caring, and pretty cool too, but even though I think of you as that, I don’t think I like you the same as what you have just told me that day.” You said.

“You were always quiet and mysterious, I only know you as how people talk and describe you, but I never really had a chance to know you better. I’m sorry sunbae.” You apologized.

“Aniyo, its okay. It’s me who suddenly acted like a weirdo. I just felt like telling you I like you. There is no depper meaning with what I said. I just like you because I always see you walking by that street and looking at you, I have always found you cute. You like Himchan isn’t it? I already know that you like him, and yet I did that. I should be the one to say sorry.” Yongguk admitted shyly.

Listening to Yongguk, you wanted to forget what you had just said. In the end it was just a small confession, nothing to get seriously worked up about.

You held out your hand and offered Yongguk a handshake.

“I hope we could forget about that misunderstanding and do well in our collaboration. What do you say Yongguk sunbae?” you asked.

“I’d say lets kick some butts.” Yongguk returned to his normal self and shook your hand.

While the both of you were shaking hands though, you felt warm electricity flowing into you, it felt really good that if Yongguk didn’t let go of his hand you wouldn’t want to do so.

You just told Yongguk that you didn’t like him and now you’re feeling something strange in you.

“What the heck is your problem ~~ ah!” you mocked yourself.


Author's note:

Hello my dear readers, I apologize for not being able to update for a long time.

I've been busy with doing a lot of papers, reports and meeting deadlines. That i no longer have the time to worry about plots and updates.

now that I have a bit spare time, i was able to update.

Even though I might not know when i'll be able to update again, i'll make sure that i'll finish this fanfic no matter what.

To my readers who waited for me and didnt unsub. I want to thank you all! *hugs everyone*

That's all!~

Thanks again to everyone! I hope you like the update ^^