01

Design My Heart

Valentines Day morning

Boys were teasing each other whether or not they would recieve chocolates from someone..

Girls were busy checking out baking books picking out the perfect recipe,

and some of them were getting thier courage up to confess to the guy they like.

 

you were one of them..

You already prepared something for Himchan, but you are still unsure whether you should give it to him and confess.

Then you remembered the first time you met him. He still had black hair then.

*FLASHBACK*

It was your first day at school and you were on the hallway. You were amazed at the size of your school that you decided to take a tour around.

After a few walks you were starting to get lost. 

You kept your eyes glued at the school guide map given to you, that you didnt notice where you were going. You suddenly bumped into something.

When you looked up you then realized it was not something but a someone= a person.

He was cute and was taller than you. He had the most amazing eyes that you had ever seen.

"Mi-mi-anhe" you stuttered. You could feel your blood going up to your cheecks.

"Gwenchana?" he grabbed your arm. You heard him spoke and thought that he had the dreamiest voice. 

"Uh.. is this the music building?" you managed to ask. " Yup this is it." he smiled.

" Would you like to have a tour?" He asked.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

Remembering everything, you cant help it but smile.

"Yah! Lee ~~ ! What are you smiling there about huh??" said Hyorin your Bestfriend.

"oh by the way are YOU ready??" she asked and gave you a slight nodge.

"I think I am.." you grinned.

Those memories gave you confidence in what you are about to do right now.

 

MEANWHILE...

B.A.P the famous gang were spending their morning at a billiard house nearby..

" Hyungs, I heard that a lot of girls are gonna give him (points at Himchan) chocolates this Valentine's" said Zelo

" nice going man!" said Jongup and gave Himchan a playful punch on the stomach.

" how come girls always go for you? I wonder how you do that.." asked Daehyun

" Look who's talking. Lots of girls go for you too. The ones who like rough men." Himchan joked.

" I also heard that famous school angel Lee ~~ is also going to give someone this year." Zelo added.

" Really? Sounds like this year's will be much more interesting." said Yongguk.

"By the way. Where's Yongjae?" added Yongguk

Yongjae enters the room. Girls at the room stood up and came near him. He ignored them.

"Yo, nice entrance." said Himchan

" So whats up" asked Yongjae

" Oh hyung, we were just talking about girls and Valentine's day" Zelo answered.

" I sometimes wonder how people get scared by us" said Yongjae

" Why not?" said Yongguk.

" You guys gossip like ahjummas. Its embarasing." Yongjae joked.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y  Y O N G G U K!

THE AWSOMEST LEADER EVER...

 

CELEBRATING B.A.P. STYLE :D

warrior!! wooot wooot!!! ><

 

LOOK BIRTHDAY BOY IS SOO HAPPY!! :)