04

Design My Heart

 

Your POV:


That afternoon, your best friend asked to hang out with you at the mall but you declined it because you have an exam tomorrow and you would have to study at the library.

When you got into the library, you noticed only a few people were there today which was unusual. You quickly chose a spot at the corner near a window and put your books there.

You received a text message from your mother: "~ ah, it was said on the news that there would be a storm coming tonight. So make sure to come bacl early ok?" You took a peek at the weather outside. It was sunny, how can there be a storm?

You quietly studied until you were the only person left at the library.

You left the library by 7pm, the campus was almost empty by that time.

While walking home it suddenly rained and you forgot to bring an umbrella.

"Sigh, this really is a bad day." You said then walked faster while holding your messenger bag over your head.

Without carefully looking at where you were going, you bumped into someone.
It was a scary looking guy probably a gangster with his gang.

"Yah, missy watch where you're going!" He shouted and smirked.

You started to feel uneasy.

You hurriedly apologized then tried to walk away, when he suddenly grabbed your wrist.
" Where do you think you're going? " The guy said.
" Uh, Home. I'm really sorry about bumping you, I wasn't looking." You said as you tried to get out of his grip.

" Just wait here missy. Sorry is not enough for me." He said and didn't let go of your arm.

"Let go of me!" You warned and stepped hard on his foot.

" Ooh, I like fiesty girls. You're pretty damn hot too when you're mad." He teased while your cheek.

" Don't you dare touch me or I'm calling the police!" You warned again.

" Try calling then." He laughed.

He pushed you into a wall on some alley. " How I love the rain! I can see your iness through that wet shirt of yours." He said while coming close to you.

This is bad.

"Someone please help me!" You closed your eyes and prayed.

The ert guy almost opened the first button of your shirt. When someone grabbed him from behind and punched him.

You opened your eyes and found Bang Yongguk there, hitting the erts.

They all look scared at the sight of Yongguk. Some of them quickly ran away, except for their leader who almost took advantage of me.

"Well Yongguk, how nice of you to be here! " he inquired.

"Of course I'm here, you guys are in our territory if I'm not mistaken." Yongguk warned.

" If I see you here again, you'll be experiencing something more worse than this. I will have you hunt down by the other gangs." Yongguk said.

"Suit yourself. She's all yours then." The bastard said then left.

Then it stopped raining.

Still shocked from what happend, your knees grew weak which made you sit on the floor. Then you suddenly sneezed from the cold.

Yongguk removed his black leather jacket and threw it towards you.
You made a questioning look.

"Wear it." He commanded.

"Oh, Gu- gu-mawo!" You tried to tell him.

You quickly stood up and wore his jacket over you. " Thank you again for saving me, I'll be going now." As you slowly walked away.

" Who says your going back alone? You're going with me."Yongguk said.

He grabbed the motorcycle parked at the corner and told me to get on it. 

The ride to your home was quiet. The only conversation you had was him asking your home address and you telling the address to him.

By the time you reached your home, you got off the bike and pressed the doorbell at the gate of your home.

"Umma! I'm back! " You said at the speaker.
Your mom quickly got outside and opened the gate.

"Oh ~ ah I'm glad you're home!" She said.
"What happened to you?? You look pale and you're soaking wet!" Your mom looked worried.

*cough cough*

"Omo! So mind telling me who that gentleman is?" Your mom asked.

"Umma, this is my sunbae Bang Yongguk. He was the one that gave me a ride home." You introduced him to your mom.

"Thanks for the ride and for rescuing me earlier." You said.

"Rescuing you? ~ ah did something happen that you're not telling me? " Your mom went in a panic mode in an instant.

"Oh nothing. I meant rescuing me from the rain. I had a really difficult time walking in the rain without an umbrella and it was late out, good thing yongguk sunbae offered me a ride." You excused.

"Right sunbae?" You asked him.

"Oh, yeah." He said.

"I believe Yongguk sunbae is still busy. So he needs to go now." You said while signaling for him to leave now.
"Take care sunbae!" You shouted.

"Let's get inside now umma." You said while pushing her inside.



Yongguk's POV:


The boys decided to spend the night on my house.

Zelo and daehyun quickly went to the couch to turn on the tv.

Daehyun switched the channel to KBS. "Yah Yongjae hyung! its time for music bank!! " Daehyun shouted.

Yongjae was busy in the kitchen looking for food, when he heared Daehyun he quickly went to the living room and jumped into the couch beside Daehyun.

"Hyung look at those B-Boy moves! Its just daebak! " Daehyun said amazed with the show he was watching when suddenly his hands unconciously dropped the remote from his side.

While Daehyun and Yongjae were busy watching with their mouths wide. Zelo quickly stole the remote and switched the channel to the show Adventure Time.

" Wae? What just happened?!" Yongjae asked.

"Zelo happened." Daehyun answered.

"But its time for ADVENTURE TIME!" Zelo excused while pouting his lips cutely.

"Fine fine. Zelo you watch." Yongjae said and left the couch and headed to one of yongguk's rooms to just use one of  his PC's.

"No. This won't do." Daehyun said while shooting zelo dark glares.

"Yah! Hyung stop doing that or your eyes might fall of!! Pwahhahaha!" Zelo teased.

"That's it! Hand me over that remote!" Daehyun shouted.

"Shiro!" Zelo said then stuck his tounge out to Daehyun.

They kept arguing and arguing until both of the shows they wanted were over.

"Those two. Jinja." Himchan just sighed.

Himchan and yongguk were too focused on playing tekken to be bothered by Zelo and Daehyun's noise.

Yongjae fell asleep while using the PC.

"So what's nice for dinner?" I asked.

"Some pizza takeout would be nice." Himchan suggested.

" Yah. Stop hitting me with your right leg!"  I said.

"Why not? That's not fair. You keep punching me with your left hand." Himchan defended.

Then the GAME OVER sign appeared on the screen, both Himchan and I headed to the kitchen downstairs.

" Where's all the drinks? You didn't restock your fridge?" Himchan asked.

"I forgot." I replied.

"I'll go to the convenience store and buy the drinks. Himchan you call for the pizza." I suggested.

"OK." Himchan said.

"Anybody else want anything?" I asked the other boys but there was no response.

"K. I'm leaving." I stubbornly said.

While riding my motorbike I went to the store, then it suddenly rained.

"Damn this rain." 

He quickly parked his bike at the front of the store and went inside.

I bought six large bottles of coke, paid the cashier and went to my motorbike, but I heard some gang laughing nearby. I slowly walked over to see what was happening when I saw a helpless girl.

"Those bastards are on out territory again."

I hesitated to fight the guys because I wasn't really in the right mood for it.

"Isn't that ~~?"

"Its impossible. That girl never walks home."

Then I heard her say SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!, I quickly shook out of my thoughts and went there.

I saw ~~ with that bastard Eric (the ert) and punched him real hard before he does anything to her.

After they left, I saw her scared eyes and her damp clothes. I decided to remove my jacket and give it to ~~.

I headed to my bike and decided to just leave her alone but then my conscience told me to just help her and bring her home.

By the time we reached her home. She quickly headed to the huge gate.

"Umma! I'm back! " she said at the speaker.
Her mom quickly got outside and opened the gate.

"Oh ~ ah I'm glad you're home!" She said.
"What happened to you?? You look pale and you're soaking wet!" Her mom looked worried.

"I looked at my watch, it was almost 9pm now. The guys must be hungry."

So I made a coughing sound.

Finally she noticed me.

"Omo! So mind telling me who that gentleman is?" Her mom asked.

"Umma, this is my sunbae Bang Yongguk. He was the one that gave me a ride home." she introduced me.
"Thanks for the ride and for rescuing me earlier." she said.

"Rescuing you? ~ ah did something happen that you're not telling me? " her mom asked.

"Oh nothing. I meant rescuing me from the rain. I had a really difficult time walking in the rain without an umbrella and it was late out, good thing yongguk sunbae offered me a ride." she lied.

"Right sunbae?" she looked at me and eyed me tellign me to just go on with it.

"Oh, yeah." I said.

"I believe Yongguk sunbae is still busy. So he needs to go now." she said while looking at me tellign me to leave.

 

"Take care sunbae!" she shouted.
 

"Tsk. That girl. Was I wrong about her?"

"Why not tell her mom what really happened?"

"Hey guys im here. Who wants some drinks??"i asked them.

When I got back, only one slice of pizza was left. 

"What took you so long hyung?" Zelo asked.

"I just got bumped into someone." I said. Himchan looked at me as if he knew there was someting more to it.