03

Design My Heart

That night when you got home, you were suprised to see your mom and dad home waiting for you at the living room.

"How was school dear?" your mom asked. "It was quite okay mom." you said then went to hug her and peck her on the cheeks.

"Umma, appa! Why didnt you even call to tell me you guys were arriving today? I would have gotten home earlier and made something special!" You said then pouted you lips. "Aigoo, honey isn't our daughter very sweet?" your mom said and tapped your dad's hand.

"So how was New York?" you asked the both of them. "It was the same as always-" your mom paused and sighed. "Your father attended business meetings everyday, and I was left shopping on my own." your mom complained.

"Oh! By the way ~~ I bought you something that im sure you'd love. Just wait here im going to get it." your mom said then headed to her room.

*yawn* then you looked at your dad. "Appa! Dont tell me you hadn't had enough sleep again! You know its bad for your condition." you exclaimed.

"Aigoo ~~ ah, what would I do without you?" he said.

"Your right dad hasn't had rest since we arrived its probably because of jet lag, dont worry." your dad assured you.

"~~ here it is!" your mom called and handed you a small black box. You opened that tiny box and saw a necklace with a diamond star pendant on it.

"Umma! Its pretty!" you shouted in amazement.

"Just like you ~~. I saw that while I was shopping in New York, it really caught my eye. Then I remembered you, that's what it led me to buying that. This one is only one of its kind. The designer called it the stargazer." your mom explained.

"Umma, Thank you! I really love it." you said to your mom.

"Come on now dear, lets have dinner together." your mom suggested. The maids immidiately served the food, the three of you talked about their trip to New York.

After eating dinner and washing up, you locked yourself to your room (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kw3g45J5lo1qagw9lo1_500.jpg

Did Himchan open the box already? Will he like it? Would he eat it? What if he doesn't like it? Maybe I did something wrong with it and ended up tasting bad. 

All these questions seemed to make you more unsure.

You opened the necklace your mom gave you and tried it on hoping that neckalce would give you courage and started thingking how to properly confess to Himchan. 

After a few failures.. "Gaah! I can't do this! Why is confessing such a hard thing to do! So I say I like him, then what?" you whined as you slam your body into the bed.

*sigh* "I wish everything would go well tomorrow." you whispered then went straight to dreamland.

 

Meanwhile at B.A.P's place: 

Zelo was at the kitchen piling up all the chocolates they have recieved from the girls at school when he noticed the elegant white box you gave Himchan. He took it out from the pile and headed to the living room to show it to his hyungs.

"Himchan hyung!" Zelo called out. "This is ~~'s chocolate right?" Zelo asked.

" Yeah, it is. What's with it?" Himchan asked. He looked at the chocolate then went back to focus on watching TV again. Zelo snickered then brought the chocolate upstairs to Jongup's room.

When Zelo opened the door, he saw that Daehyun  & YongJae were also there. "Yah, hyungs! Look at what I have here!" Zelo called them.

"Oh! Chocolates eh? I don't think it would be a good idea if we eat every single thing now." YongJae said.

"What are you a chocolate police?" Daehyun said. 

"This isn't just any choclate, this one is what ~~ made for Himchan! Just look at this box! It already looks expensive!" Zelo said.

"I bet its also made from expensive ingredients. What are we waiting for lets dig in before Himchan does." Jongup said and grinned.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Pass me some would you?" Daehyun demanded.

Everyone was busy eating and passing your chocolates amongst themselves when Yongguk came in. Everyone went silent for a few seconds then went back onto what they were doing. 

"Hyung! These are ~~'s chocolates! Do you want some?" Zelo offered Yongguk some. Yongguk got the last few pieces in the box and ate it all up.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n:

Hurray! i was able to update this story ^^

sorry it took me so long. :)

this is a very short chapter but i hope you'll still like it :P

thanks for the subbies who stuck with me even if i was really reallly slow with updating.

next chappie will be really great. wait for it kay?? :D